Post Thanks / Like
    Official Site for IN..

having a new trailer...

http://inemeynaangathan.indiaglitz.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow!!! Directly Raaja is taking us aboard in the flight of fantasy. The music is magical accompanied with visuals. Iam going to stop expecting anything more from Raaja in terms of stand alone albums & songs which are not upto the mark when i listen! but when accompanied with visuals it makes perfect sense and the best those visuals can have. My recent one such experience was Maayakannadi!!
    I kept dumb after listening to Inimey naangathaan album since i was not very happy about it. Now when i saw it with the visuals in this trailer It took me to another plane!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool !

See the drums effects !

It will rock in the theatres. Good work. Better to release soon before Sultan.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    In usage of the percussions, Cheeni Kum's hang over is clearly seen.
    Going by the current energy level of this 64-yr old young chap, he needs just a full fledged romantic theme like Mouna Ragam or Punnagai Mannan now

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Rajasaranam , I realized it few months back when SUN TV telecasting IN special programme. The songs and music was fresh to me ofcourse with visual. Definitely somewhat innovative/fresh music orchestration IR has given.

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot rajasaranam for the songs...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rediff reviews Inimey Naanga than music []. A Positive review - http://in.rediff.com/movies/2007/aug/24sssine.htm

Inimey Nangathaan is a 3D animation film in Tamil directed by Venky Baboo. Valee's lyrics have been set to tune by Ilayaraja.

There are only four tracks in this album. The maestro has retained his individual signature but initiated a slight makeover incorporating some contemporary sound designs in his compositions. This change is somewhat evident in his singing style too.

The opening number Orumurai Kettalae is by Madhu Balakrishnan and Sriram Parthasarathy.The admirable makeover is not in the composer's style alone. It is a slightly different Madhu Balakrishnan you come across in this album. Gone is his crooning style and soulful rendition, there is more energy in his singing, credit for which goes to Ilayaraja's lively compositions too.

The track starts with a little bit of swara patterns and guitar flourishes. Both Madhu Balakrishnan and Sriram complement each other and put up a dynamic rendition. The composer has punctuated this number with extra sounds in English, hip hop and impressive chorus.

Ilayaraja himself has rendered the next number, Unnai keal unnai keal. His singing is not lackadaisical here -- there is an unusual energy and life in his rendition. Though there is an undercurrent of pathos, it is a lively number with guitar spells in the beginning and profound instrumental interlude. Valee's lyrics are meaningful with a philosophical bend.

Vazhvu Vaenduma Va Va begins with drum beats followed by vibrant orchestration. The singers are again Madhu Balakrishnan and Sriram Parthasathy, who follow the same exuberant route pouring life into the track. Valee's lyrics emphasising the importance of faith in life, exhorting to eschew superstitions and have faith in self, are didactic.

Ilayaraja rounds off with Keerthanar Arambathilae, a kathakalakshepam number. It narrates the story of a malevolent feudal lord named Jagathalaprathapan. The track in the form of remix medley with the accompaniment of harmonium starts with Ilayaraja's famous devotional Janani Janani. It is followed by snippets of hits from old Tamil and Hindi films, like Naan Aanayittan, Mehbooba Mehbooba etc. interspersed with descriptive passages. A piece obviously for the masses.

Inimey Nangathaan, a short spin of just four tracks, proves the dictum that "small is beautiful"
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supposedly at #3 in sales...

http://andhracafe.com/index.php?m=show&id=26658

How do they come up with such charts...what are their sources?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    Supposedly at #3 in sales...

http://andhracafe.com/index.php?m=show&id=26658

How do they come up with such charts...what are their sources?
    Don't know the source

But IANS is abbreviation of Indo Asian News Service. The news by IANS will be posted in 10s of sites (not a only single site).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast