Anbe Sivam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD.NOW WHAT HAPPENS?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chevy

Happy new year.

quite a break you have taken from chennai!

the stage is set for a comeback.

ps. perhaps a new yr resolution along the lines of regular updates................

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh u bet .. the story ll be over by march let's hope i ll live up to the promise

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

“What?”

“Really?”

“What did you say?”

“What did he?”

“Oh my god! That’s news!!”

“So? Then?”

Divya shrieked out without any pause. A mixed expression of excitement and disgust showed up on her face.

She doesn’t like him for she’s seen me go through it right from the earliest phases. (Phases? Phases of what? At times, all this sounds so un-cool to me! Would I ever admit that I am missing his response to my correspondence so much? Of course I am missing, no doubt. Or I feel frantic that I am not being responded to, sounds like I am not worthy enough to bother sitting down and replying- Is that what is called missing? No, but I think of other things too. The few months we spent together and all the fun. I think of it and write about it too. My poems have this solemn touch to it these days and that makes people feel I’m getting more elegiac and classical in English.)

For what followed, was something I half expected? The series of perplexing thoughts and a disturbed mind lured me to ring up Sean and the conversation, brief and alien, as it sounded, both in reality and in my impervious description, drove Divya crazy and she ended up wailing her no-mercy for my deed. Vidya had nothing to say.

I ended up repeating the conversation so many times each time adding my different assumption about his situation, that I ended up confusing them too. I knew I was being biased and made it sound like he really was unable to talk to me properly, but that couldn’t justify the background hollers from guys teasing him, and I am very sure I heard my name too. I remember he’d said, “Pin, Shut up.”

I remembered that nick.

I remember seeing that name among his friend’s lists in some social networking site, but I couldn’t help feeling that he definitely hadn’t forgotten me.

Else, why would he have mentioned my name to some new friend of his. Guys don’t always do this talk about their old friends thing, not in detail at least. Why was there such a late answering of the call? He paused for a moment, and got back on the line after which there was persistent screeching and teasing in the background.

A queasy feeling ate me up, but didn’t prevent me from telling Divya that that I felt nice talking to him, but he’s busy and that I understood it.

Yes. I guess understand very well.

About what’s “actually” happening.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chevy,
    I was pretty sure I wanted to ask you finish the story, but then again, it has been so long, i don't remember the beginning now.....................

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718