View Poll Results: HOW MUCH WOULD YOU RATE THIS STORY OUT OF TEN ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3-5 ( HMMM.. OKAY.. BUT U WASTED MY TIME)

1 6.67%
  • 5-8( HMMM.. OKAY ...GOOD TRY)

9 60.00%
  • 8 PLUS ( WOW)

5 33.33%
  • BELOW 3 ( CHUCK THIS CRAP IN THE GARBAGE CAN)

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the dressing room

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crazy, the former thread is in the 2nd page of of 'ltest discussion'! GOK why the thread took a rebirth!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Crazy, the former thread is in the 2nd page of of 'ltest discussion'! GOK why the thread took a rebirth!
    yes amma, i saw it too
    hub is getting "crazy" these days
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    ok let me go and search for my post................i put so many efforts ....................
    VASAVI akka .. and pp ma'am ........... I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY .. BUT I DON;T KNOW WHERE IT WENT....

and to every1 else whu went lookin for it .. i really dunno. . i was tryin to delete a post of mine on the second page ..n suddenly . .it disappeard ..as mysterious as my story,....

so sorry
    cheers !
    chevy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya

I wanted to post my message yesterday, but I kept getting a wierd message and couldn't post, and then teh thread was gone. So got it in now!
    EXACTLY....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    Holy Mother Of God!!

Excellent JOB!! This is so far, THE BEST piece of writing that I've read in this section! The story is REALLY thrilling!!!
    thank you .

I'm unable.....to pinpoint what it is that gave me a creepish feeling...something in the way you narrated though...expicially the CHATTING part... The way you've presented the series of unfortunate events (:P) is excellent! PLEASE DO WRITE OTHER STORIES!

Now...Lemme see if I got the ending right..:P

*Vinodh is outside..he starts towards the dressing room when we hear of him last.

*Suresh, who is aware of the ghost, wants to save his brother.

*Now...the ending is left to the imagination of the reader! (Excellent idea btw!!!)

-------*Vinodh could've gone in and gotten murdered.

OR

------*Vinodh might've given up, and turned back, and Suresh might've barged into the Dressing Room in hopes to save his brother.

Any of those things might have happend...or maybe it was neither Vinodh or Suresh who was mudered...Maybe NO ONE got murdered..and the mess was really made by the girls...

The ending is left with a very good "?" to keep the noodle of the reader going. :P That was really awesome!

Also:

I really like how you describe Chennai and the other minute (Please do excuse my spelling ) details which make a big difference.

*The Weather.
    *The Gurkha with the Pan Stained Teeth.
    *Traffic.

NICELY DONE!!

My shot @ the Moral: You Never Know What's On The Other Side Of The Keyboard...So make smart decisions when interacting with e-pals? :huh
    well .. yeah .. that's a part of the moral .. it could also be ..

sometime s in life .. we may have to listen to our juniors and inferiors as well .. ( in this case .. suresh keeps tellin vinoth .. that the whole this crazy .. n she could b any1. . .etc ..

Post Thanks / Like
    jus incase u dint see this post earlier ....

i can't find out the old thread so i posted the story again .. nyway ..

thnx fer readin it ...

well .. i never say that any body is dead or is getting killed .. . it is the reader perception of the story . .to decide what happens in the end..

but it is the obvious the ending is not something good for vinod..
    the moral would be ..

sometimes .. we may have to listen to those younger to us...

in this case... suresh is younger. . people think he's this loafer of the family .. but practically he seemed to have more sense than his elder bro .... he tells vinod that she could be anyone ...jus tryin to win his sympathy ... vinod falls into the trap of friendship..with this bizzare girl .. who' won't make herself available in the daytime .. it is ironical that a very educated adult like vinod should fall trap into such friendships. ..

welll ... leavin the "spooky" part of the story ... one part that i was tryin to convey is that .. there are people .... very sensible...very educated .. and very much ..matured ..who befriend people on the net and hav got cheated ...

another thing is that i am not tryin to say that e-friendships are stupid ..and lead to unnecessary consequences ... . so i decided to leave the story w/o an endind .. let the reader decide .

Post Thanks / Like
    OLD POSTS : well now that the missing thread has re appeared .... let's jus use this one ... i ve posted the old posts...

CRAZY : intresting............but why would she kill suresh?

CHEVY:no ... see u dint get the story .. read it slowly .. no one is behind suresh

CRAZY:chevy...........suresh was inside the school building, isnt? where did he get the diary all of a sudden?....................
    sorry i didnt get it well, i will try read it again

CRAZY
    :chevy...........suresh was inside the school building, isnt? where did he get the diary all of a sudden?....................
    sorry i didnt get it well, i will try read it again

CHEVY
    :k .. pls do . ..even my col. lecturer was so confused readin it .. she re read it .. n went like .. it's shockin ...

it was supposed to hav a moral ...
    my col . lecturer took like a day to figure out teh moral. . bt gt it wrong..

crazy ..giv it a gues.. n i ll tell ya .. if u r rite... it s really whacky ..

CRAZY:
    chevy.............itsnt the end..............u r going to cont. the story........or ?

CHEVY: nope .. that s the end ... the endin is the reader's perceptION

CRAZY: ok chevy dont mistake me ..............i will read once again.............tonight.............and think about it and try reply'ng u tomorrow

CHEVY: cha .. im nt mistakin or nythin ,...

actually ..laughin ...
    jus wonderin .. if u ll read it n still don't get it ..

CRAZY: well u know i aint that smart
    CHEVY: hey .. no ya .... jus tht my story is that confusin n stupid ..
    CRAZY:no u r not............its just me, it always take lots of time for me to understand ..............just see around ..........i always ask ppl to explain me stuffs........................dont blame urself
    CRAZY:Ok...........i guess..........vinod is killed by that girl.................
    according to the diary.............that person is been killed in that dressing room.........and she is going to take revenge .............which means that the girl Vindod was about to see must have been that person in the diary..............or she is been haunted by ghost or sth.................... its all i can undersatnd from the story..........

oh dear..............sorry for being so dumb..............

never give up, keep writing, there r lots of talented person here, they may help u and ...........improve ur writing it isnt like u r bad or sth and that u have to improve, iam just trying to say that u will write much better ........with others help and responses.
    Vasavi.
    PAVALAMANI PRAGASAM:
    The story sails smoothly like some sooper dooper silver screen story....then in the end utter confusion....too eerie too....who gets killed....Vinod or Suresh?...if Preeti is a ghost how does a ghost carry on internet chatting....... moral: perhaps beware of online ghosts

I am more dumb than Crazy! Really can't disentangle the knot!
    Let us wait for our bright fellow hubbers to come & unsolve the mystery & find out the moral

Post Thanks / Like
    we ll continue here please.....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    chevy..................
    solli irukkalaame, naane post panni iruppen.............
    appadiye enn nr post increase panni iruppen
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So yea...Gud Message! Gud timing too.... I was gonna meet this chick in bombay when I go to visit my relatives there in December.

Now I'll make sure that she isn't a ghost... :P JK!
    Back after a while...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast