Thread: Divya Bharti - the legend Queen

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Divya Bharti - the legend Queen

Even though Divya died when I was was way young, her memories of fine acting still live on. I recently saw DEEWANA and SHATRANJ and while watching it, I found out (through interviews) that Divya died before even completing that film.
    When you look at the statistics of Divya, then she is the only actress to have signed 9 films in her debutant year. This record is still untouched by current superstars like SRK, Karisma, Kareena etc etc.
    No matter how much ppl think that her death was mysterious, but I think her family members got her killed as it was a known fact that her family didnt approve of Sajid Nadiadwala. Her family had a strong Brahmin Background and they dont approve inter-religious marriages. So, it is my gut feeling that her family got her killed. Surprisingly enough, her family didnt even have a keen interest in finding her murderer. But whoever killed a 19 yr old woman, stabbed not one, but the whole humanity posture.
    By the way, she looked so beautiful before getting cremated. She was dressed in bridal gown with mehndi on her palm and feet with a red bindiya on her forehead.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement