Thread: naan

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

naan

I would like to try making naan but I gather that an electric oven just goesn't get hot enough. Has anybody tried using their gas BBQ?
    CB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carol,
    I haven't tried naan, but my friend has tried and she told to try cooking naan on gas stove itself using a pressure cooker and she says it is good. this method is taken from Tarla dalal's website.
    http://www.tarladalal.com but i think u have to register first to see the recipes. make the naan shape and stick one piece of naan inside the pressure cooker and invert the cooker on to the gas top,that is on the flame. once it is cooked stick the next one into it, she also says that we can try sticking more than one naan at a time to the sides of the cooker. hopefully i am explaining it clearly. if u have any doubts i will help u or u can check the website. i am thinking of trying it , so will tell u how it came after trying it.
    bye.
    Kz

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much! I went to the website and it loks awsome. I don't have a pressure cooker but I'm going to get oe and I'll let you know how it works!
    Carol
    CB