Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disturbing Dream

Senior Member Senior Hubber Tia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    have any of u realised sometimes u get the same dream again and again and its usually a very short one.....atleast once a month i get this dream of falling down my old house staircase and i open my eyes and i find myself sitting on my bed cos i can fell my self moving in the dream so i shoot up....its pretty scary cos i only started getting that after my mum fell down the stairs when she had my sis in her tummy soo scary and my friends brother always gets a dream that he gets beat up by the teletubbies!
    THALAPTHY RAJINI -ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY!
    so....
    SUPERSTAR RAJINI - NEXT SUPERSTAR VIJAY!

gorgeous gaayini ~ Ghlli ~ now Tia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia
    have any of u realised sometimes u get the same dream again and again and its usually a very short one.....atleast once a month i get this dream of falling down my old house staircase and i open my eyes and i find myself sitting on my bed cos i can fell my self moving in the dream so i shoot up....its pretty scary cos i only started getting that after my mum fell down the stairs when she had my sis in her tummy soo scary and my friends brother always gets a dream that he gets beat up by the teletubbies!
    no i never had such dreams

kids
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    I frequently used to get a recurring dream that, I am being chased by a tiger (and at times by a lion) and that I dont have a gun ! The dream always ends when I enter a house or some other place, safe from the tiger's attack. Wonder what could be its significance or interpretation ? Can someone throw some light on it ?!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tfmlover's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    seeing animals good omen
    as far as you are not attacked .
    lion and tiger related to business and career
    if they chase you its a symbol of jealousy co workers or someone close in that circle
    they din catch you ?...
    you win !
    friendly animals in dream ! look forward for new and valuable friendship

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well .. i ve heard that if u see sum1 dyin in a dream dat person wil liv really long ....

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Erica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a book named 'Kanavugalum Adhan Palangalum' back home in India. It has the meaning for most of our dreams.

I have always had some meaningful dreams just before my good/bad times. My brother had a dream as if he was holding the feet of Lord Hanuman and simply crying. He said Lord Hanuman's statue was so huge. We didn't know the meaning of this dream and in just 1 week our father left us in a heart attack. Sorry, i'm not saying this to panic you.

I feel dreams would come to you indirectly to warn you and not as a direct forecast of the future. So just Pray and be Happy. Good Thinking will always give us a good peaceful life. I would say stop watching TV Mega Serials :P .

I'm not a frequent dreamer though

Post Thanks / Like
    Alan : Like Hulkster has rightly said, God is more powerful than Astrology. So if you believe in GOD, (no matter which religion you belong to) pray to Him (or Her) to help protect your niece.

My views on Dreams :

I feel most dreams are the result of the impressions one has formed from the outside world - people, places, incidents, films, one's fears, etc. Some wishes remain unfulfilled for us - like meeting a film star, etc. These are realised in our dreams and one gets some satisfaction and the wish is fulfilled. At times, it adds more fuel to the fire and the wish becomes a raging obsession which can be very troublesome for a person.

Sometimes, one has a fear of something like - lightning & thunder, or maybe of wild animals. And we dream that we are fearless in facing the thunder, or we dream that we have killed or vanquished the wild animal one was terrified of. This type of dream removes that particular fear or terror from our mind and is beneficial for the person.

Some people claim that what they dreamt actually happened later. It could be because, whatever they dreamt about had caused a very deep impression in their sub-conscious mind, and had motivated them to be a participant in the incident which happened. For eg, I have heard from atleast a couple of people that they had dreamt of having accomplished a major task - like getting a major promotion, or passing some difficult exam, and had actually done so later in real life.

Some others have dreamt that they had won a huge lottery or something - ie some incident or event based on pure luck, and had actually done so later. ( Would be glad if anyone can post such an experience here. ) This type of dream is a premonition or intuition, which a person acquires when his or her consciousness moves temporily into the higher levels of existence or the supra consciousness, and the mind has a revelation of some future event or incident.

Senior Member Regular Hubber solona's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the often tell that if you dream about death and destruction bad omen leaves you so happiness

But they always told dreaming about happy things like marriage etc is bad sign

falling down a cliff etc means lack of confidence in yourselves
    get chased by something or someone means you you owe someone

These are my grannies interpretations of common dreans

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for responding. Yeah, I do pray for her a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12