Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Programs that you enjoy watching on TV

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some how missed that dsath.... 8 mile was on and so was Scream and we were trying to set the timer on record Lamhe which was on Channel 4 at 12:45 last night!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhoom is on Thursday night 1:30 on Channel 4.... if you want to set your VCR to record!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    In the past week I saw two programs on two different channels, both of them promoting a particular city/country.

One program was centered around a certain area in city and they picked the park, pub, shops, theatre, etc. Which was interesting!

The other one was a treasure hunt kind of thing in a city. A couple were given clues and they had to solve it, which meant they had to find out about the city, including something about the local language, the national flower, the local food, etc!

It would be interesting if one of the Indian channels do something like that, pick up an Indian city or even a certain region in a city and do something like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    dsath: did you get to see spooks recently? looks like it is the end of the road for Adam... sad!

And one of the quiz shows that I like has temporarily replaced in BBC 2 - Eggheads http://www.bbc.co.uk/whatson/beonash...eggheads.shtml is replaced by sudo-Q now! http://www.bbc.co.uk/entertainment/sudoq/

Another one that I enjoy watching is ready steady cook on BBC It is amazing to know how much you can make in 10 minutes

Senior Member Senior Hubber dsath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    End of road for Adam !!! The last episode i saw they found out the MI6 guy....didn't all end up nice and good....... Ah well may be i am confused.

Post Thanks / Like
    dsath: that was the episode, but I saw a trailer of the next episode and that had someone pointing their gun at Adam and going "I will not work on a project that is under him" or something to that effect...

In the past few episodes they have been showing as though Adam is slipping up! That is what is making me feel that it is going to be the end of the road for Adam..

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be a shame if he's out. I like him better than the one on the original series.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here Dsath I like him a lot!

btw: The hindi movie series is still going on in Channel 4 on Thursday nights... last week it was hum tum and today it is Mohabatein..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Anou. May be i will remember to record it. I am not big on movies these days. No time to sit and watch a full length movie. In fact the SOK DVD is sitting on the shelf for a week now and have seen it in bits and pieces. May be one day i will see it in full.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's what the MI5 head said abt Spooks.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...2-2449527.html

I am glad the MI5 head watches it too.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast