Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: VASANTHAM CENTRAL [Singapore Tamil TV] - Really Great & Ente

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

tabitha pity malaysians (@ jhb-*) on: Wed Oct 6 23:03:18

i think all the program thath are produced and telecast on mediacorp are far more great,educational,and intresting than what malaysian artist are doing(indian or malays)at least u singaporean indians are given change to have your on televisyen show.we malaysian are only given change on deepavali,pongal,or thaipusam,even thath time also maxsimum we would have 6-7 hours for 2 days to telecast indian movies and programs it is so frusrating for us but even though live in this democratic country,indians has less opptions in everything

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

nandhini (@ 218.*) on: Thu Oct 7 20:19:59 EDT 2004

that is so true guys. malaysian tv is lack in
    lovally produced programmes. most of malaysian
    likes to see programmes which are imorted from
    india and dont much give a damn about local
    programmes. malysians only get to watch locally
    produced show during deepavali.

what is the use having astro vaanavil=just
    stupidlly 24 hours of repeated s h i t
    and almost 95 percent brought from india...
    so stupid.

i think malaysian tv should learn somrthing from
    singapore tv although i am a malaysian but i am
    staying in johor bahru so that is i can enjoy
    great tamil programmes in primetime in central
    vasantham. i hae watching these stupid malaysian
    tvs

Post Thanks / Like

sona (@ pd95*) on: Mon Nov 8 09:26:55

RAJ TV and JAYA TV 25.10.04

I have subscribed for the above channels and four others TRT, DAN Cinema , DAN Musik and Ceylon TV. It seems to be a big mistake.

This mail is to warn the people who is willing to Subscribe for these six channels for EUR 129,00 or EUR 150,00 These DISH ASIA sender who is selling cards are not a single Penny worth. Since three weeks there is no JAYA and RAJ TV at all. They are not saying what happened or when it will be OK. Weekly once they write a small note on the screen saying because of Satellite problem could not broadcast.that’s it. They are sending again and again the old DVD songs and comedies. The Ladies who are eager of Dramas like Kalki etc. could not follow since three weeks. Queries through Tel and mail were not response by these Dish Asia people. And the channels TRT and Dan Musik they making GOD Advertising ..that means they are selling religion through these channels like LORD TV which are worthless. If they are willing to Propagnda Christ, they can of course not at our cost.
    So please join me and mail me who thinks the same and feels to be cheated through these people. We will try through German Lawyers if anything can be done. Please advice your friends neighbors etc not to encourage such type of ‘Tamil Business’ in Europe.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

LaThi (@ curt*) on: Wed Nov 17 04:09:43 EST 2004

vasantham central is really doin veri well... i enjoy watching d programmes... i wish tat the dance programmes could be shown on saturdays n not Sundays... better for some other uyirgal on earth like me!!!

Post Thanks / Like

suban (@ mtb-*) on: Mon Nov 22 04:24:24 EST 2004

i love to watch vasantham central.
    astro vaanavil baddd...........

Post Thanks / Like

VC_Filter Consultancy (@ cach*) on: Sat Nov 27 12:37:25 EST

Vasantham central shows are crap! No quality and their 'celebrities' are a bunch of clowns.

Everyone of them overdoes their performances. The so-called dancers can't dance for nutz!

Vasantham Central needs to be filtered to do better. Someone pls stand outside Caldecott wif a vellakkamaaru to chase away Illamaran, Murali Krishnan, Vickneswari, Shaila Nair, Shanti and Ananthi!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I luv vasantham central.Its so sexy

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone asked why the CENTRAL? The channel is not a purely indian channel. They show arts programmes as well as kids' programmes. The channel is called CENTRAL. The arts programme portion is called Arts Central, the kids programme portion is called Kids Central and the indian programmes portion is called Vasantham Central.

Anyway, the local dramas do seem to be improving in quality though I seldom watch them. Even if the competitions are sometimes quite inane like the Miss Vasantham and the more recent Super Nanbargal, at least the hosts are entertaining. Sometimes I tune in just to see the hosts, eg. Vasanthi and Vadi who hosted Dhool 2003.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567