Post Thanks / Like

soh (@ 210.*) on: Tue Jun 1 04:30:53 EDT 2004

i jus cant understand y u people all argue bout other

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

vidya (@ 160.*) on: Thu Jun 3 05:00:55 EDT 2004

Ya, i totally will agree with vikram as maran can be asecondary school teacher and even a Masters Graduate but he SIMPLY does not know how to behave, his jokes are so clumsy and STUPID, he thinks he can be like vadi r kumar, but he is jus below his foot!! he is a "SAGALA KALA VALLAVAN" that sounds so funny, i jus wonder will his students will repect him in the first place!!!

Post Thanks / Like

vidya (@ 160.*) on: Thu Jun 3 05:02:03 EDT 2004

Sheela, u must be kidding to call him intelligent!!! Intelligent being stupid issit!! As for rameshwara, i think he deserve since he is dancing for very very long and it is for sure a pre plan decision made by the producers as he has not won from 1996 and at last he has won in 2004, so that shows, how hard up the group went with all the way with the same steps and the best part is spoilin all the latest songs, but to be very frank, it should go to Om kar dancers, i think they deserve the MOST and as for the entertainment, it should go to VADI not the silly clumsy fellow illamaran!!, i jus find that there are no other ppl in the tV media besides his wife and himself, i jus find that there are lots of politics involved

Post Thanks / Like

vidya (@ 160.*) on: Thu Jun 3 05:02:15 EDT 2004

Sheela, u must be kidding to call him intelligent!!! Intelligent being stupid issit!! As for rameshwara, i think he deserve since he is dancing for very very long and it is for sure a pre plan decision made by the producers as he has not won from 1996 and at last he has won in 2004, so that shows, how hard up the group went with all the way with the same steps and the best part is spoilin all the latest songs, but to be very frank, it should go to Om kar dancers, i think they deserve the MOST and as for the entertainment, it should go to VADI not the silly clumsy fellow illamaran!!, i jus find that there are no other ppl in the tV media besides his wife and himself, i jus find that there are lots of politics involved

Post Thanks / Like

swetha (@ 202.*) on: Thu Jun 3 08:12:25 EDT 2004

Vidya,u are correct,Stupid illamaran should not get the award.Enough he got it last year.And the same goes to Mathialagan,why can,t they give to rajesh khanna,alot of politics are involved

Post Thanks / Like

vinodh (@ ppp-*) on: Thu Jun 3 10:19:02 EDT 2004

SUN TV THE BEST CHANNEL IN SINGAPORE
    WATCH IT TODAY THROUGH
    STARHUB
    www.starhub.com

Post Thanks / Like

vinodh (@ ppp-*) on: Thu Jun 3 10:22:07 EDT 2004

SUN TV THE BEST CHANNEL IN SINGAPORE
    WATCH IT TODAY THROUGH
    STARHUB
    www.starhub.com

Post Thanks / Like

Parimala (@ 203.*) on: Mon Jun 7 23:20:41 EDT 2004

Meera Pity votes is not for the hard working ones like sangestraz. Rameshwara has been dancing the same way al the way and this shows tht you can't simply judge a good dance and bad dance. if u think they rock i think your eyes must be cock even kids can say better. I recommend you to go back to Pre toddler skool.

Post Thanks / Like

Ramani (@ 203.*) on: Mon Jun 7 23:26:16 EDT 2004

Having so many dancers in this grp i believe tht sangestraz is gonna bang this year good challenge gd luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Revathi (@ 203.*) on: Mon Jun 7 23:36:08 EDT 2004

hey gimme a break sheela i think you people r the indian gossip queens in tekka. i agree with parimala, dance category was a very tough one can't u open your eyes and see who is dancing better? Sangestraz Power to the max within 1 year they swept the award wat more itz a history in singapore. if i was ramesh i would have quit dancing!! So Shut ur mouth gap!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast