Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Metti Oli, is it being stretched?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Metti Oli, is it being stretched?

Topic started by cine (@ bbcache-8.singnet.com.sg) on Sat Jan 10 01:34:21 EST 2004.

I am talking about the dramam serial Metti Oli from Sun TV. I would have prefered if the drama would have ended around 200+ episodes. But it is sad and very annoying to see the Drama being stretched and stretched like a rubber band! I feel that the main reasons are too much of dialouge, overloaded crying scenes, unwanted comedy scenes, furthermore, the most important factor, ADVERTISEMENTS! What u guys think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

someone (@ cach*) on: Sat Jan 10 07:34:09 EST 2004

agreed...they shud finish it faster..as u said unwanted comedy scenes in gopi's house..getting very boring..ads..so many!!only 13 mins episode..

Post Thanks / Like

surthi (@ hse-*) on: Sat Jan 10 12:14:56 EST 2004

YEA, i agree! dey should finish da drama.....dey're juss exagerating da problems!
    itz too sad to watch! ......da comedy scences arn't really dat funni anymore...so kitz realli boring!

Post Thanks / Like

surthi (@ hse-*) on: Sat Jan 10 12:15:05 EST 2004

YEA, i agree! dey should finish da drama.....dey're juss exagerating da problems!
    itz too sad to watch! ......da comedy scences arn't really dat funni anymore...so kitz realli boring!

Post Thanks / Like

dave (@ ) on: Tue Apr 6 15:10:51

But i don't think so. The comedies are alright. The episodes get heated at times and cool down the next moment. The chracters of individual cast varies from person to person in the drama (nice to watch), especially Gopi who reflects how a man as a husband should be. And of course his straight forward style of talk. Huh i like it! I wish it doesn't end.

Post Thanks / Like

Afi (@ 164.*) on: Thu Apr 8 04:48:11 EDT 2004

Yes they have to put an end. Though the story is good, they need not show how the autos / bikes are getting started and how the roads are in chennai n Chidambaram's place? and all. The comedies in Gopi's house are awfull. GOPI alias Thirumurugan please cut that though if you had done the shooting

Post Thanks / Like

subramanian Mahadevan (@ bxb-*) on: Sat Apr 10 23:08:29 EDT

I watch in between many ads program,a portion of Metti Oli drama and it shows the art of endurance.Hats off to Thirumurugan the director cum actor(gopi)

Post Thanks / Like

SUSAN MANI (@ ool-*) on: Thu Apr 15 14:47:47 EDT 2004

HEY GUYS
    I AM AN AVID METTIOLI FAN I AWAS GLAD TO KNOW THAT GOPI ISTHE DIRECTOR . ACTUALLY METTI OLI BRINGS ALL CHARACTERS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE INTO A 20 MI9NS SERIAL. I WISH WE HAD MORE ACCESS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CACTRESS AND ACTROS FROM THE SHOW. ANY WAY I JSUT FOUMD OUT SANTHOSH WAS THE DIRECTOR OF KOLLAM . I WHISH HE WOULD MOPVE THE STORY FAASTER AND GIVE ABI A BREAK.

Post Thanks / Like

Riya (@ mtl-*) on: Mon Apr 26 23:43:49

I agree that mettioli brings characters from everywhere.. Sometimes the galatta @ gopi's house is irritating.. other than i love the serial

Post Thanks / Like

JV (@ hse-*) on: Thu Apr 29 04:43:13 EDT 2004

Cine, if you are so eager for the show to end, why don't you just read what happens in the show and let them drag the show for those of us who like it? I am sure you will be satisfied knowing how it's gonna end once you read the following:

Saro gives birth to a son but still does not seem to get good support from Manickam. Meanwhile, Saro’s two sisters Leela and Viji get married. Their father dies leaving the orphaned last daughter.

She tries to adjust herself with any of her sisters but it doesn’t happen forcing her to run away. Saro’s son sees the problems going on between his parents and starts growing hatred towards his father.

Saro feels that her son’s life will get spoiled due to their family problem. Hence she decides to put her son in a hostel. She feels alone because of her negligent husband.

Her only solace in life is her son and her brother in law. She is also busy in sorting out the problems in her sisters’ lives. Saro’s life is entangled in giving happiness to others but being unhappy herself.

She is torn between the love for her son and her inability to leave her husband. How she successfully solves the problems in her life forms the rest of the story.

http://sunnetwork.org/suntv/subsetmain.asp?id=sun_224

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast