View Poll Results: TAMIL or SANSKRIT which is the most ancient language ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • TAMIL

8 88.89%
  • SANSKRIT

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TAMIL is much ELDER to SANSKRIT !

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamil is much elder to sanskrit

Thiru shudaama,

I complement something to your passage.

The indiran worship and indu religion was evolved out from tamil culture.

In the sameway tamil produced paly(vada pali) language. Paly turned into Pragrid. Then Sanskirit was formed in archesstrated way. Again sanskrit mixed with tamil formulating other dravidian languages.

Tamil was not originated in north but in deep south kondwana kingdom- lemuria kingdom,kumari river,kamari mountain ,pagruli river background.

We can now prove that through archeology,anthropology and geology enviromental science.

All 32 dielects of tamil are now spoken by tribes in southern hemisphere of earth namely south america,south africa and australia.

Hence languages/ men migrated from south to north. south to north west and so on.

If all world historieans find more evidences in this perspective it will help to make a globalised version of history.

The other way of finding out history will be creating lot of confusions and we have to again and again switch over to new theories like aryan theory, meditaranean theory and Central asian theory which are now proved to be wrong.

There are lot of evidences proved that like americans today tamilieans overrule the world through their businesses and culture before 3000 years back.

Tamils contribute to eriteria,kaltheya,babylonea,Greece,Egypt and other meditaranean civilizations.

Tamil neel/neer is now nile. Puramedugal now Pyramids. 'Erithirai' now Red sea/eriteria. 'Aram' now Arabia. Thilmunai now pagrain(old name of partain in thilmun). Hundreds of words of tamil origin in Indo european language(a wrong classification made by maxmuller).

Go through a book called 'dravidar varalaru' if any objection you can call it tamil varalaru- written by sothi prakasam.

The same person has written 'Aryan varalaru'.

Hence tamils hereafter should not depend on sanskrit.

They should have a vision that sanskrit root words are with tamil.

All sanskrit words are one or combination of tamil words phonetically changed/shrinked.

In this way if the perception is formulated a new breakthrough would be produced in history.
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    good work MR.vANDAIYAR,
    //They should have a vision that sanskrit root words are with tamil.

All sanskrit words are one or combination of tamil words phonetically changed/shrinked//
    THAMIZH IS obviously elder to sanskrit, because Thamizh has no complicated phonetics like g/h/f/kh/ss/sh/z/ksh/kr/dh/dhh/dhr/bh/...

This is the simplest most obvious PROOF for the glaring truth that Thamizh was more earlier in the evolutionary path of human languages than all other classical languages!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sudhaama!

Thanks for "inviting" me to post here! anyways, i wud "jump in" the thread where i feel i need to post!

But you haven't answered the elaborate post that Nedunchezhiyan has given for your post on dec 18, 2004!!!

He has made that post on dec. 21, 2004, and you haven't responded to his post!

Please do so - so that we know where you stand on this issue!

And dont worry, if im not able to respond to you immediately, then - great hubbers like thiru. Nedunchezhiya,. thiru. Idiapam, and thiru. Masillamani would be kind enuf to come here and post - so that you can have constant engagement!
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like
    * deleted *
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Geno,

Your wordings... are HIGHLY OBJECTIONABLE... being aimed at a particular community... IRRELEVANT... either to the Topic... nor the Context...

I feel HURT by your such Mockery... which is PROVOCATIVE.

Anybody can mock at others way of life... if he wishes to STOOP DOWN... by Calibre... becoming CHEAP.... But is it fair?

My principle too... fall in line with that of Mahakavi Bharathi and Dr. Ambedkar ... Let us both follow the HIGH CALIBRE of Dr. Ambedkar... as Gentlemen of Mutual-Respect..

I am having high REGARD for you as a Gentleman... and I will not be happy to hear any criticism on you from others... on which if I am not able to DEFEND your Calibre.

Please DON'T DISAPPOINT ME...

Affectionately,
    Sudhaama.

Post Thanks / Like
    * deleted *

Post Thanks / Like

Tamil is much elder to sanskrit

Dear geno & sudhaama,

I need not tell,"Let us not have personal attack in discussion" to you. Because, you are all,I detect from you discussions, the persons of good calibre and knowledge.

Afterall nobody wins over another in debate. At the sametime debate can bring forth some realities of topic. Let us concentrate on issues and their supportives.

While talking about crucial issues there is a chance of our wordings move in different path. We all should try to avoid at the maximum such happenings.

Due to personal attack the flow of informations and discussions stopped abruptly and those who follow your discussions get disappointment.

When sudhaama could not answer Mr. Nedunchezhiyan's queries Mr. Geno would have concluded with his remarks in support of Mr.Nedunchezhiyans views.

Then everybody would have the satisfaction of eating the full meal of discussion.

Every ideology turns negative(atleast one or two -ve side effects) in its extreme level is true in world history. Atheism/culture revolutionary is not ruled out to this.

In an urgent haste move to revive social emancipation(which was required also) The god inththran/varunan heritage was thrashed out which happen to be a proof of culture that led the north Indians stick to sarasvathi culture of india and claim this was the prime culture of India than sinthu valley.

The secular character of tamil sangam literature also attacked by such groups telling tamils dont have any history.

We need not blame separately any social group and all the society is responsible for that worst nature of caste system in India.

I expect best concluding remarks from geno to complete the discussion.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Gandhi!

If you go back and see - you can notice that i have not initiated any discussion addressed towards Mr. Sudhaama, i merely replied to his posts addressed to me.

regards

geno

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Gandhi,

Iravatham Mahadevan says that "thamizh vattezuthu"(sometimes als ocalled as thamizh brahmi) - containing potsherds have been found during many archealogical excavations, both in Tn and also some in andhra.

These date back to atleast 3rd century BCE according to I.Mahadevan. He also speculates that some could be as early as 5th century BCE.

But any "written" stone inscriptions for "Sanskrit" is NOT known to be found any earlier than 2nd Century CE - that is atleast 5-6 centuries AFTER thamizh vattezuththu evidences have been found!

This should comprehensively prove that - Sanskrit has borrowed heavily from the Prakrit & Pali for words (which are theorised as ancient kodunthamizh) - and also that "thamizh" ezuththu is far ancient than the Sanskrit script!

How come such a huge evidence be NOT accepted by those who seek to give Sanskrit more ancinetness than thamizh?!!

It is suspiscious to say the least!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr.Geno,

You are correct.

After first century A.D. only Vedhas in sanskrit were written. The element of Inthiran worship in vedhas had derived from tamil culture.

Maxmuller says in his book,' A history of Ancient Sanskrit literature,page 264' that eventhough script was written in later half of first century all literature in sanskrit were mouth pieces from time immemorial.

Maxmuller words led historians who want to boastfully eulosize vedic culture,tell that vedic culture is prevailing from time immemorial. That is from 5000 B.C to 10000 B.C. They can even tell 15000 years from now or add up without proof more than that.

PANINI wrote his sanskrit grammar 'Ashtaththayi' in prakrid not in sanskrit that too in second century A.D. This proves sanskrit is a artificial/created language.

Iravadham Mahadevan also has some ambiguity in telling the truth because he follows vedhic culture and sanskrit notion (He is also a sanskrit scholar).

Dr. Mathivanan deciphered the sindhu script and found the tamil words.

Nobody can hide the truth for ever.

Culturally and languagewise tamils are the forefathers of world civilizations.

f.s.gandhi

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast