Thread: Table of Contents: September 2006 Issue

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Table of Contents: September 2006 Issue

Table of Contents: September 2006 Issue

Editor's Note: This is the first anniversary of the Hub magazine (it was launched in Sep 2005). During this one year, we published 8 issues in total including 4 bi-monthly issues. There were several well-received series, articles, stories, and poems. We had a few interesting contests too. I think they all covered a nice variety of topics. I am very happy to be part of this effort, and I hope you find it enlightening, enriching and fun. If you do, it's because of the authors and their wonderful contributions. I wish to thank everyone of them! And of course you the hubbers who provided with comments, encouragement and support. Thanks all! I wish to seek your ideas/inputs to make the magazine better for the years to come: What do you like or dislike about the magazine? What would you like to see (that's not yet covered)? What niche areas that the magazine can target? Pls post your thoughts..!

Articles: ¸ðΨøû

¾Á¢ú Á¨È ¾¢ÕÅ¡ö¦Á¡Æ¢ - 7 - ÀÃó¾ ¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¾¢§Ä, ¾¢ÕÅ¡ö¦Á¡Æ¢ áÄ¢ý º¡ÃÁ¡É ±Ç¢Â ¯ð¦À¡Õ¨ÇÔõ... Á¡É¢¼ Å¡ú×-þÂø, «È-¦¿È¢, þ¨ÈÔ½÷×, ¾Á¢ú-þÄ츢Â-¿Âõ §À¡ýÈ «Ã¢Â ¯ð¦À¡¾¢ó¾ ¸ÕòÐ츨ÇÔõ... ÅÆí¸¢ÅÕõ þì¸ðΨÃò-¦¾¡¼Ã¢§Ä... þôÀ̾¢, ¾Á¢ú-¦Á¡Æ¢ìÌõ Áó¾¢Ã-ºì¾¢... ´Õ ¯Èí¸¡-ÁÃò¾¡ø ¸ñ¼ Å¢ó¨¾Á¢Ì ¦¾öÅ£¸ «ÛÀÅõ... Á¡É¢¼ À¢ÈÅ¢ô ÀÂý... Àì¾ÕìÌ §¾¨ÅÂ¡É ¾Ì¾¢... . þ¨ÈÅÉ¢ý «¨¼Â¡Çõ... ¬¸¢ÂÅü¨È «Ä͸¢ÈÐ.

¸Å¢¨¾ þÂüÈ¢ì ¸ÄìÌ! - 7 - §Àá.ÀÍÀ¾¢Â¢ý ¸Å¢¨¾ þÄ츽ò ¦¾¡¼Ã¢ý þôÀ̾¢Â¢ø ±Ð¨¸ ÀüȢ ŢÇì¸í¸û ¯ûÇÉ. Óó¨¾Â À̾¢¸Ç¢ý Íðʸ¨ÇÔõ ( À¢üº¢¸ÙìÌô ÀÄ÷ ¾ó¾ Å¢¨¼¸¨ÇÔõ ) À¡÷ì¸Ä¡õ.

ºí¸£¾ «¨Ä ¸¼ø - 7 - ±Ç¢Â ¸ðΨà ¦Á¡Æ¢Â¢§Ä.. ¸÷¿¡¼¸-ºí¸£¾ò¨¾ ú¢¸÷-¸ñ§½¡ð¼ò¾¢ø... ÀÊôÀ§¾¡Î §¸ðÎ-ú¢ì¸×õ-¾ì¸ÀÊ (Audio- URL-¸§Ç¡Î) ÅÆí¸ôÀðÎÅÕõ þì¸ðΨÃò-¦¾¡¼Ã¢§Ä... þôÀ̾¢, þ¨º-¦Á¡Æ¢ ÌÈ¢ò¾ «ÛÀÅõ ... ¾Á¢Æ¢¨ºÂ¢ý ¾É¢ò-¾ý¨Á... ¦ºÅ¢Â¢ýÀõ ¾Å¢Ã ¸Õò¾¢Öõ á¸í¸Ç¢ý ̽-ÅøĨÁ... ¬í¸¢Ä-¸£÷ò¾¨É «ÛÀÅõ... „ñÓ¸ôÀ¢Ã¢Â¡Å¢ý ¦ÀÂ÷ì-¸¡Ã½õ... ... ã¾¢¦¸ª¨Ç á¸ò¾¢ý ̽ô-À¡íÌ... §À¡ýÈÅü¨È ͨÅÀ¼ §À͸¢ÈÐ.

Shakespeare Shaken, not Stirred - 5 - So much has been written about Shakespeare and his works! But this time, it is Shakespeare with a difference. This is Shakespeare, Shaken not Stirred! Read on and see if Shakespeare is about to turn in his grave as Badri & Prabhu make light work of the tragedy!!.

Stories: ¸¨¾¸û

ÁÉôÒÂø (þ¨ºÁ½¢)

Poems: ¸Å¢¨¾¸û

ÁÃÀ¢ø ¿¨¸îͨŠ- 5 («Éóò)

ÀÕÅ Á¨Æ (ÀÅÇÁ½¢ À¢Ã¸¡ºõ)

My Tears (Isaimani)

Strung Along (Querida)

Poetry Column (Sridevi)

Contests: §À¡ðʸû

Tamil Puthir - 2 </a> - Answers & Results (to be announced).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement