Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Occult & Metaphysics

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

ARUN (@ netc*) on: Fri Oct 10 05:13:01 EDT 2003

EKMUKHI IS A VERY RARE VARIETY OF RUDRAKSHA.IT IS SURROSED TO HAVE THE STRONGEST INFLUENCE FOR ATTAINING SPIRITUAL PROGRESS AND POWERS POLITICAL,SPIRITUAL ETC..INDRA GANDHI ALSO HAD A EKMUKHI.A GENUININE EKMUKHI COSTS BETWEEN 1-5 LAKHS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

bindu (@ 61.1*) on: Mon Oct 27 05:44:10 EST 2003

Dear MMC/donna, while i was searching for "Pakshi Shasthra" i got this link. i hv got a chart of the activities of 5 birds.but wud like to more about it. do u hv any idea aboutwhere i cud get the link. the yahoo groups r blocked so cudnt get into them.
    regards
    bindu

Post Thanks / Like

bindu (@ 61.1*) on: Mon Oct 27 07:07:43 EST 2003

to: kartikdevan..... while getting info on sufism i got into a link. this page is done by a chennaite ( a muslim) giving details about sufism. also came across a page mentioning about a sufi dar (shrine kind of setup) in chennai. may be u wud like to see the page by Mr.Faizee.
    http://www.geocities.com/faizee/aboutme.htm
    regards
    bindu

Post Thanks / Like

Subra (@ cpe-*) on: Mon Dec 1 06:09:15 EST 2003

I am a student in the USA. I very much want to wear a genuine RUDRAKSHA bead. But with so many fake ones being sold, I am wondering how I can get a genuine bead.

Can anyone tell me about a reliable source, please?

Post Thanks / Like

Preetha (@ labh*) on: Sat Dec 27 18:14:48 EST 2003

what do you guys think about bermuda triangle?

Post Thanks / Like

quake (@ 202.*) on: Tue Jan 6 10:35:38 EST 2004

Post Thanks / Like

test (@ prox*) on: Sat Mar 20 16:46:49 EST 2004

vaNakkam

Post Thanks / Like

HELPME (@ 202.*) on: Sat Mar 27 12:28:08 EST 2004

Can someone interpret my dreams?
    I go crazy whenever it happens.

every year in june and july I have the same dream twice: it goes like this

I am in a forest, there is a creature (you know like in the predator movie)

I suddenly discover that I can jump some 100 ft on sprint of low energy.

I keep on jumping till I reach a city and then suddenly I leave Earth to find myself moving at
    unbelievable speed in space?

Now the dream has recurred much earlier than these last 10 years.

(I think I need a headshrink or atleast a witch doctor)

Post Thanks / Like

Balumuthu (@ c-24*) on: Sat Apr 3 17:27:02 EST 2004

Dear Helpme, There is generally no sigle interpretation for a given account of dream b the dreamer. One's flying in air is interpreted as sex urge of the dreamer, or in another method, meaning the dreamer's aspiring for something (which s/he may be obsessed with in his/er real life, some methods sayan aspiration which is eluding in being achieved or one which the dreamer is, or feels, incapble of ever achieving). For another ex., in Hindu system, if one dreams of self or other person taking "oil bath" (Ennei thaythu kulithal) signifies an impending death, sooner if the dream is dreamt during 3-30-5 am. and possibly never if it is later, particularly in daytime. Dream interpretations in general vary, depending on the system followed by the interpreter. There are any number of well-written books in paperback editions low-pricedbet. 5 and 25 dollars mostly., and you can get going with some book/s separately or comprehensively dealing with the interptns. by system/s. There are Hindu, Greek, Egyptian,Russian, methods and dream interpretation is a universal and ageold "psychic" science,and as suh, modern experiment-based scientific methods have not been systematically applied to test the claims of this 'science' for arriving at definitive conclusions on its validity. It is believed that people with deep religious discipline are able to foresee future events more accurately as compared to the others. I have just given you a general information on the basis of this psychic science. I personally do not care to give much importance to dreams visavis their possible real life implications, since reality based on our efforts and faith in the supreme can do much, much more visavis desired goals than looking to dreams. Exceptions are when some worrying situations such as dear one's welfare and happiness, are seen in dreams, and then I seek my mother's help until she was alive, and then any elderly person who is 'knowledgeable'

Post Thanks / Like

HIM >

OK but the thing is this has been happening for the past 15 years (not 10),

I am not claiming to be a chosen one or something

but the question is AM I MAD??

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast