Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Naga Neram

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did i choose chinna thirai .... Naga answers ...

http://www.techsatish.net/2008/09/18...director-naga/
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    இன்றைய தொலைக்காட்சி நாடக இயக்குனர்கள் மத்தியில் தலை நிமிர்ந்து நிற்க ஒருவருக்கு தகுதியுண்டெனில், அவர் நாகா மட்டும் தான்.

நாகாவின் இரசிகனாய் இருப்பதில் பெருமகிழ்ச்சி கொள்கிறேன்.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆனந்தபுரத்து வீடு

தமிழ் பட உலகுக்கு பல பிரமாண்டமான படங்களை அளித்த டைரக்டர் ஷங்கர், ஒரு தயாரிப்பாளராக, மற்ற டைரக்டர்களுக்கு வாய்ப்பு கொடுத்து படங்களை தயாரித்தும் வருகிறார். `காதல்,' `வெயில்,' `இம்சை அரசன் 23-ம் புலிகேசி' போன்ற படங்கள், அவருடைய `எஸ் பிக்சர்ஸ்' சார்பில் தயாரானவை.

அடுத்து `எஸ் பிக்சர்ஸ்' தயாரிக்கும் புதிய படத்துக்கு, `ஆனந்தபுரத்து வீடு' என்று பெயர் சூட்டப்பட்டு இருக்கிறது.

மர்மதேசம், விடாது கருப்பு, சிதம்பர ரகசியம் ஆகிய தொலைக்காட்சி தொடர்களை இயக்கிய நாகா, இந்த படத்தின் கதை-வசனம் எழுதி, டைரக்டு செய்கிறார். சின்னத்திரை வரலாற்றில் முதன்முறையாக வித்தியாசமான கதைகள் மூலம் அனைவரின் கவனத்தையும் தன் பக்கம் திருப்பிய நாகா, இயக்கும் முதல் படம் இது.

இதில், கதாநாயகனாக நந்தா நடிக்கிறார். கதாநாயகி, சாயாசிங். இவர்களுடன் கிருஷ்ணா, கலைராணி, மற்றும் புதுமுகங்கள் நடிக்க, `ஆரியன்' என்ற மூன்று வயது சுட்டிக்குழந்தை முக்கிய வேடத்தில் அறிமுகம் ஆகிறான்.

அமெரிக்காவில், எம்.எப்.ஏ. பயின்ற அருண்மணிபழனி, இந்த படத்தின் ஒளிப்பதிவாளராக அறிமுகம் ஆகிறார். ரமேஷ்கிருஷ்ணா என்ற புதிய இசையமைப்பாளர், இசையமைக்கிறார். கவிஞர் வைரமுத்து பாடல்கள் எழுதுகிறார். படத்தின் திரைக் கதையை நாகா, இந்திரா சவுந்தரராஜன், சரத் ஆகிய மூன்று பேரும் அமைத்து இருக்கிறார்கள்.

படப்பிடிப்பு, கேரளாவில் தொடங்கியது. தொடர்ந்து மூணாறு, பொள்ளாச்சி ஆகிய இடங்களில் நடைபெறுகிறது.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys. I'm once again happy to share with you about a new serial being added by Rajshri.com. Directoy Naga's yet another masterpiece "Ethuvum Nadakkum" can now be viewed at the following link

http://www.rajshri.com//Tamil/tvshow...umnadakkum.asp

This was made by Naga after Vidathu Karuppu and was telecasted in Raj TV around 1998/99. A beautiful serial shot entirely in the forests, and as usual deals with sitthars. Watch and enjoy!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Naga sir speaks on THE HINDU

http://www.hindu.com/2009/06/15/stor...1550310200.htm

He introduced a racy thriller with a supernatural element to television viewers, who were otherwise used to mega-serials depicting family dramas. It has been a few years since ‘Marma Desam’ made waves. But, it is still fresh in the memory of many for its mix of mystique and mystery. Director Naga, who directed several successful serials, is all set to venture into Tamil tinsel town with his thriller ‘Ananthapurathu Veedu.’ He speaks about his transition to the silver screen and passion to explore every genre in film-making, in an interview with K. Lakshmi…

“To me, the size of the screen does not matter as both television and films are media for storytelling. The challenge in television is to catch the audience’s attention and have them watch the serial every week. But, it could be draining as far as creativity is concerned,” says Mr. Naga, who started as an assistant cinematographer for Hindi films such as ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’ and ‘Phatar Ke Phool.’

After shifting his base to Chennai, he directed advertisement films and documentaries before he tied up with ‘Minbimbangal,’ a production house owned by director K. Balachander, to direct the sensational thriller series ‘Marma Desam.’ He has directed over 1,000 episodes in the past decade.

“Though I have directed comedy serials ‘Ramani vs Ramani’ and ‘Veetukku Veedu Looti’, I am unhappy that I have been tagged as a director who makes only thriller serials. I want to prove myself in every genre of film-making,” he says. “I have always taken a balanced stand in my serials dealing with esoteric elements. I leave it to the audience’s imagination with an open end,” he adds.

But, his choice of storyline for his debut film is mystery. “It’s a family entertainment movie with a suspense element. I have to fulfil expectations of audience,” he quips.

“I sent an e-mail to director Shankar suggesting my story idea as his production house encouraged offbeat thoughts. I met him with four or five stories. Mr. Shankar, who had already seen my serials, gave me the freedom to choose the story and the cast,” says Mr. Naga.

“Thriller and supernatural movies have always excited audiences. The recent success of such movies proves it yet again. I have also mixed humour in the suspense film. I wanted actors who have not yet been trapped into an image,” he says.

He is confident that his interest in other fields would help him convey ideas better. Besides playing the flute and trying his hand at painting, Mr. Naga has written short stories and poetry. ‘Ananthapurathu Veedu’ is slated for release by the end of July or the first week of August.

“Even if I go on to direct more suspense movies, I want to give a distinct style to every film. I also plan to venture into production in the near future,” says Mr. Naga.
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Release of AV is being briefly delayed due to some VFX shots pending. Sound design is currently going on ... The movie is expected to release around end of July ...

Post Thanks / Like
    got a chance to talk to the man behind the English script of the Ananthapurathu veedu - Sarath Haridasan. He was involved in the writing of the script of the Ananthapurathu veedu in English - around 5 years back. The same script has been modified in Tamil by the veteran writer Indira Soundararajan. Sarath was an IT man - who later pursued his dream of the screen... He is involved mostly in Advertisement shoots but also involved in penning scripts. He has been a very good friend of Naga sir.... Our best wishes to Sarath ...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vidathu karuppu - Visit

Revisited Some episodes of Vidathu Karuppu after a very long time, thanks to youtube(). Man, what a tele-serial Main stream cinemas have to beg for such indepth characters, novel picturization and tense screenplay. I like to see the "Andru" part more than the Indru in any episodes and the Kid (Raasu) steals the lime-light away from everyone. If one closely watches the andru parts, one can easily Identify that the entire story in that section is seen from the POV of the kid. Next after is the Pechi kezhavi played superbly by C.T Raajagandham. Man you need some sort of guts to write such characters and portray them effectively on screen. Showing the Andru episodes in Black and white is a masterstroke as Nerd would say. To effectively combine theism, truth, peotic justice, atheism, love, family feuds, Treasue hunt, split personality, vengeance and what not into one great story deserves many

Hope Director Naaga achieves more fame. Will write more soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    AF .... i am really amazed at your insight on Vidadhu Karuppu ... i guess u have really kindled your sensitive thoughts on witnessing the serial again .....

I would really stand with you in your view ... the characters, picturization and screenplay - as rightly said firmly holds a major role in the depiction of the writings of Indira Soundarrajan .... oh, a man with shrilling and stern thoughts about characterization !!!!

Needless to say Naaga sir is the BEST person to bring those characters to life !!! He doesnt just use the good to get out best .... he can mould anything to give THE BEST !!!! Be it small screen or big screen - hes the man for screenplay with characterization insight ! He sure would rock if he climbs up the screen too !!!!

Raasu character was played by Lokesh whos a very good friend of mine .... I met him in person too during my marriage .... I am to post an interview with him soon on Mayyam ... He has acted in some films n other famous serials like Gee Boom Bah ....

Post Thanks / Like

Need CR Full Episodes

Hi Guys,

I would like to know is there a way to get the Chidambara Ragasiyam episodes as DVD's or Online or downloadable or in whichever format. I followed the CR discussion Forum and happen to see many of the Hubbers are having the full episodes with them. Kindly let me know whether I can get the copies. Your help in this regard is very much appreciated.

Regards,
    Raghu

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast