Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Naga Neram

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    for all those keen to ask Naaga questions directly, please come here: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...601&start=1020

he is the guest of the day!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is bingleguy???
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சின்னத்திரையில் காத்துகருப்பு போன்ற திகில் தொடர்கள் மூலம் பிரபலமான டைரக்டர் நாகா, டைரக்டர்ஷங்கர் தயாரிக்கும் புதிய படத்தை இயக்குகிறார்.இதிலும் நாகாவுக்கே உரிய திகில் பின்னணி உண்டு என்கிறார்கள்.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    just logged on here after a while! wonder if the post above is true. if yes, i hope naga will deliver the goods on the silver screen as well.. eagerly awaiting the official word on the movie. hope naga can return to the magic days of karuppu!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shankar's S Pictures delivers the genius of the small screen to the Silver Screen ....

The next venture of Naga sir has been almost finalized - with the script completed and actors chosen and most of the pre-production done.

Naga sir has planned the shooting of the film in the God's own country for his new film titled "Ananthapurathu vEedu" !

more to come ....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Shankar's S Pictures delivers the genius of the small screen to the Silver Screen ....

The next venture of Naga sir has been almost finalized - with the script completed and actors chosen and most of the pre-production done.

Naga sir has planned the shooting of the film in the God's own country for his new film titled "Ananthapurathu vEedu" !

more to come ....
    Bingleguy: This time you are quiet late in delivering the news. The confirmed news hit the stand a couple of days back. Anyways we are eagerly waiting for a treat in the silver screen from our beloved director. All the best Naaga Sir!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Basically I hate watching teleserials these days. I remember the old days when Doordharshan ruled the roost. Then, only quality serials with a set period of 13 episodes were telecast and they did capture our hearts with the storyline. The directors knew the story before they start the project. But nowadays, I am sure, nobody knows the whole story. They just go along the stream.

K Balachander inspired me a lot with his Rayil Sneham. After that, the only other director that captured my heart is none other than Naaga. It is a delight watch each and every episode of his ventures. I really cannot compare his serials like Vidathu Karuppu, Sidharpatti (dont know the name of that particular serial) with anything. I liked sorna regai too.

His serials made me yearn for the real existence of God (as a matter of fact, my friends call me an atheist). When the characters in the serials, like Reena in Vidathu Karuppu and Manisundaram in Sidharpatti talk atheism, it makes me angry. Even though I dispute the presence of God, Naaga won me over. I feel thrilled.

I expect him to continue to deliver more serials that have entertainment values and also make people realize that the time spent before TV did not go waste.

Like him very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clnarain
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy

more to come ....
    Bingleguy: This time you are quiet late in delivering the news. The confirmed news hit the stand a couple of days back. Anyways we are eagerly waiting for a treat in the silver screen from our beloved director. All the best Naaga Sir!!!
    had to wait to get an OK from sir to share this
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Kandeeban !!!!

Wat do u think is the personal opinion about GOD for Naga sir ?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful to read this engaging thread. Kudos to all involved.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast