Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naga Neram

Post Thanks / Like
    I did watch marmadesam ..
    one of hiss superb thrills series
    "அன்பே சிவம்.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, marmadesam was great, i was in school during that time, and we used to watch that show, and talk about it the first thing in the morning, who could the killer be, and rudraveenai was also a great serial, i was surprised, because the week rudraveenai ended, next week chidambara ragasiyam started. so, im looking forward to next naga serial.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing can go unnoticed from you Naga sir Thanks a TON for gracing this thread !

You have sent clear waves by your reaction What i feel is that your noetic and intellectual thoughts are worthy to be noticed,shared and complimented ! Hence my feeling of bringing the Unsung memoirs of an intellectual is what has urged me on to open this thread

Thanks for the directions to my question naga sir

Guys n Gals, utilize this oppurtunity to talk to the Great Man himself !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    speaking of marma desam, i downloaded all 69 odd episodes last week and watched them over the weekend. it was such a racy, gripping show and it brought back memories from my school days. a trend setter and a beacon of its own genre, it attracted audience of a wide age range didnt it? I can now say i know about mr. naga more than i did back then from his involvement in our CR thread and that made me think that none of the stuff from Marma desam (Ragasiyamai oru Ragasiyam) was thrown at us. Every single detail was backed up by research i am sure. He was such a fore runner that he was probably the first one to involve IT in a tamil serial. although it was predictable at times, the show never ceased to be captivating.
    Above all, what i appreciate more, since i am somewhat of an *adult* now, are the nuances of the blossoming of love between Prithviraj and vasuki / ramji and nimmi.. It was done without even them having to touch each other and only with beautiful dialogues, just as it would be done in anytown tamilnadu. But to me, Mr. naga topped himself in 'vidadhu karuppu'. I am not sure if it was pre-alaipayuthey but the concept of 12 min flashback and 12 min present day was absolute genius. and there couldn't have been a perfect ending to that show; it all just unravelled in a matter of minutes and past met present and then it was left hanging for the future too.
    Didn't get to watch rudra veenai but i have every single episode of CR and even though i didn't get the same attachment as to his previous shows, this one is up there as one of his gems too. Overall, Mr. Naaga is like a cool brother that everyone would like to have. Not giving up his roots (evident from his beautiful poems, and even scripture writing knowledge) but still exploring new technology (implementing ASCII, software tech, most of all interacting with fans on a forum and actually putting it on the show). I would love to meet him one day and talk to the man that inspired a lot of us and has showed that intelligent and worthful shows can be made and be made a hit on TV. I will come up with questions later but I am glad I could share this with you all.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naga sir, thank you for sharing with us your wonderful works of art. CR is definitely up there with Vidathu Karuppu.
    An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.

~Gandhi~

Post Thanks / Like
    happy to see Naaga replying even after the end of CR....that shows how sincere he is with his fans...hats off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bpbp
    happy to see Naaga replying even after the end of CR....that shows how sincere he is with his fans...hats off!
    Naga sir .... !

bpbp ..... Naga sir is very much a Gentleman when it regards to his observers .... He just not blindly considers ppl as fans ... but as Observers and gives importance to every post of them !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nandhunaren
    a trend setter and a beacon of its own genre, it attracted audience of a wide age range didnt it?
    Very true !

Every single detail was backed up by research i am sure. He was such a fore runner that he was probably the first one to involve IT in a tamil serial.
    He does this Naren His every step/move is based on a research ... His research is deep and informative ... the information he possesses is way beyond our imagination .................. Absolutely IT is his pet, i shld say In today's world, computers play a major role and Naga sir made right use of the same !

although it was predictable at times, the show never ceased to be captivating.
    The predictions, i believe ... were to increase the imaginative skills of the viewer too he made us get involved in the story !
    the concept of 12 min flashback and 12 min present day was absolute genius. and there couldn't have been a perfect ending to that show; it all just unravelled in a matter of minutes and past met present and then it was left hanging for the future too.
    Everybody must have enjoyed this a lot ! NAGA sir gives CONCEPTS

Overall, Mr. Naaga is like a cool brother that everyone would like to have.
    If u meet him ... u ll find him to something way beyond our imagination, again !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nandhunaren
    speaking of marma desam, i downloaded all 69 odd episodes last week and watched them over the weekend. it was such a racy, gripping show and it brought back memories from my school days. a trend setter and a beacon of its own genre, it attracted audience of a wide age range didnt it? I can now say i know about mr. naga more than i did back then from his involvement in our CR thread and that made me think that none of the stuff from Marma desam (Ragasiyamai oru Ragasiyam) was thrown at us. Every single detail was backed up by research i am sure. He was such a fore runner that he was probably the first one to involve IT in a tamil serial. although it was predictable at times, the show never ceased to be captivating.
    Above all, what i appreciate more, since i am somewhat of an *adult* now, are the nuances of the blossoming of love between Prithviraj and vasuki / ramji and nimmi.. It was done without even them having to touch each other and only with beautiful dialogues, just as it would be done in anytown tamilnadu. But to me, Mr. naga topped himself in 'vidadhu karuppu'. I am not sure if it was pre-alaipayuthey but the concept of 12 min flashback and 12 min present day was absolute genius. and there couldn't have been a perfect ending to that show; it all just unravelled in a matter of minutes and past met present and then it was left hanging for the future too.
    Didn't get to watch rudra veenai but i have every single episode of CR and even though i didn't get the same attachment as to his previous shows, this one is up there as one of his gems too. Overall, Mr. Naaga is like a cool brother that everyone would like to have. Not giving up his roots (evident from his beautiful poems, and even scripture writing knowledge) but still exploring new technology (implementing ASCII, software tech, most of all interacting with fans on a forum and actually putting it on the show). I would love to meet him one day and talk to the man that inspired a lot of us and has showed that intelligent and worthful shows can be made and be made a hit on TV. I will come up with questions later but I am glad I could share this with you all.
    Can you pls let me know from where you downloaded Marma Desam-1. Also pls let me know if I can download vidathu karuppu from any website. This serial was aired on Raj TV and they stopped telecasting it for some unknown reason. I'm just too curious to know the climax. Pls let me know if you know the link for download

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Naaga,

I watched all of your serials including 'Ramani Vs Ramni' except 'Ruthraveenai'.I am a great fan of you and i told Vasanth the same .. The main thing which i liked in your serials is you satisfy both kind of people, who love Spiritual and Science!!

And no second thought that you are the first person to introduce the concept of 'Split Personality'- Vidathu Karuppu, to tamil people which got enhanced as Anniyan and Chandramukhi

You deserve a thread in this forum! Hats-off

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast