Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Naga Neram

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this aanaa ..... i remember watching the last episode in my mom's birth place - Sithalavai - oru village near Karur ....

infact andha serial ai TV la paakardhukku there were more than 25 ppl ... ennamo cinema theater la ukkandhu paatha feeling
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. Ini eppo Naaga sir CR/VK mathiri oru intellecualaana product thara poraro!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clnarain
    Hmm. Ini eppo Naaga sir CR/VK mathiri oru intellecualaana product thara poraro!!!
    nirayA stock irukku

he has a lot of scripts in his mind ... but avar mattum ninaicha podhAdhE innum pala pEr ninaikkanum adu uruvAga ....

infact CR was cut short ... his original version had another 7 more episodes which infact would have been much more detailed
    ..... but he was given only one to wrap up ... that being the reason - he had to clasp those episodes into one

Infact Naga sir's first movie venture was not AV ... it was yet another script that he wanted to adapt as his first movie ... but andha process nadula PS talks vandhudhu ...

PS was a little setback for his drama career.... avar romba nambikkai oda start panninaar ... infact it was pathetic to hear from some ppl that he did not do it well .... i remember hearing from many ppl the plans and preparations he had for PS ... it was amazing ....
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    nirayA stock irukku

he has a lot of scripts in his mind ... but avar mattum ninaicha podhAdhE innum pala pEr ninaikkanum adu uruvAga ....

infact CR was cut short ... his original version had another 7 more episodes which infact would have been much more detailed
    ..... but he was given only one to wrap up ... that being the reason - he had to clasp those episodes into one

Infact Naga sir's first movie venture was not AV ... it was yet another script that he wanted to adapt as his first movie ... but andha process nadula PS talks vandhudhu ...

PS was a little setback for his drama career.... avar romba nambikkai oda start panninaar ... infact it was pathetic to hear from some ppl that he did not do it well .... i remember hearing from many ppl the plans and preparations he had for PS ... it was amazing ....
    I wish Naga sir gets a good producer soon. I somehow prefer serials from him than films since the excitement of films will be over in just 2.5hrs. I was indeed disappointed when PS project collapsed. There is no one in Chinnathirai who is capable of handling such a masterpiece like PS other than Naga. So even if it materializes sometime in the future I wish it comes only to Naga sir. Other mega serial directors will make such a mess out of PS that you'll eventually lose the respect for the novel as such.

For curious minds Kalki's PS and SS are available as podcasts in www.podbazaar.com. It's a recitation of both the novels in Tamil.

Naga Sir - Seekiram vandhu engal kangalukku ethavathu virunthu kodunga. We can't wait anymore.

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are 2 people who took Television to great heights

one KB and the other one is none other than Naaga.

KB handled different kind of human emotions etc
    while Naaga handled human emotion, beliefs and what not in a thrilling way.

We used to wait for Marma desam and what a way to take a serial.

3 mani neram padamai solvadhai 30 nimishathil athuvum azhutham thiruthamaaga viru viruppaga sonna vidham arumaiyo arumaiyo

Marmadesam, vidathu karuppu(tops in his serial list), sorna regai, edhuvum nadakkum, chidambara rahasyam

C.T.Rajakantham was a brilliant choice by Naaga sir for Pechi.
    bringing her back to screen needs applause and kudos to Naaga Sir.
    She was way too good even in her hey days (oru adavadi villi and comediene) and she did a splendid job as Pechi.

See how serials are being made these days .. Crying or Villainous characters etc .. but Naaga had different concept and theme everytime he came to TV and everytime he made the audience spellbound by his work.

Great Director.
    Best Wishes for his future projects and wish he gives us serials like Vidathu karuppu etc again

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bingleguy - Any updates on Naga's upcoming projects? CR, VK madhiri ethavathu plans irukka?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Bingleguy - Any updates on Naga's upcoming projects? CR, VK madhiri ethavathu plans irukka?
    yes.... actually when i spoke to naga sir - he was mentioning hes working on two projects now .... a silver screen and a small screen ..... rendume naga sir oda genre dhAn nnu ninaikiren .....

koodiya seekiram Da Vinci Code maadiri oru pudhumai pudhir script onnu pottAr nna interesting aa irukkum

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bingleguy - What happened to Naga? Haven't heard about any of ventures yet. Does he have any plans to do any more serials in the near future? I just can't wait. Getting so impatient waiting for his next venture.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bingleguy - Ennappa aachu namma Naaga saarukku? Does he have any plans at all for a new venture in silver screen or small screen?

Naaga Sir - Innum ethanai Naal engala kaakka vekka poreenga? It's been five years since CR got completed, but we still have not got any masterpiece from you. Pls give us something like CR and VK....
    Last edited by clnarain; 6th January 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast