Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Naga Neram

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Naga Neram

Vanakkam to all the ardent fans of Naga am happy being one amongst you all !

For quite sometime i have been planning to open a thread as a complete and wholehearted fidelity to the greatest Television Director of all times

NAGA

Naga has a special talent for MYSTERIES which did pave way to his huge success in the small screen sector. Naga is a GURU to many makers

Naga's Marmadesam took him to heights and his recent work Chidambara Rahasiyam also has taken deep into the hearts of many He has special talents making his viewers sit in the tip of their seats He did that in both Marmadesam and CR !

I take this oppurtunity to show limelight on the greatest small screen directors of all times Naga sir I have a lot to write on him which i would subsequently share with everybody .... that too after meeting him in person, i have developed a lot of respect for his intellectuality

Let us use this thread as our interaction thread with Naga - this thread would serve as a common platform for our interactions with him -

Let us shoot our questions to him and We can discuss about his future works, let us share his intectuality ....

Lets Meet Naga !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Naga sir kitta enakku romba pidicha vishayangaL

=> He is a very good Listener
    => He is very very simple and down to earth
    => An intellectual
    => Moving with people - he has a lot of friends
    => His ideas and thoughts and he has also told that avar kitta work panradhu romba kashtamaam nyaabagam irukka Naga sir Pavithra P la 3rd floor la reception kitta sonneenga
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber VENKIRAJA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    post his entire history,or atleast hi list of serials with years,i'll verify whether i've seen everything of it,maybe u can add a poll to explore his best serial!
    -naagavirku makuti oothiya oruvan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I shall keep adding things wherever necessary Venki

Naga has done a comedy serial too

Ramani Vs Ramani

It was basically dealing with the not so matured love after marriage ... dealt with Comedy !

Infact Naga said, he liked this work of him very much !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Ramani Vs Ramani Smile
    Yes I vaguely remember that one. In the days back then when my time was mine I used to be able to follow TV serials at stipulated times. That's out of the question now.

A week or so back I saw what happened to be the very last scene of Chidambara Ragasiyam (a serial I had heard a lot about but managed to altogether miss).

A letter from the past comes addressed to a man and the wife promptly reads it and interrogates the husband about that. The conversation was very well written and pretty hilarious. It reminded me of Ramani vs. Ramani. And the last line was something like "Appodhu avanukku poorva jenmathin meedhu nambikkai vandhadhu. Poorva jenmathil avan EdhO paavam seidhirukku vEndum".

I assume the serial may have dealt at length about the idea of poorva jenmam. To be able to joke about the whole thing in the last line was beautiful.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Ys prabhu very aptly dealt with ..... infact CR ai neenga miss panniteenga ... it really dealt with many things that suit the current IT generation ....

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been shared already in CR thread i believe still for the new comers benefit : Here it goes

Why does Naga continue to make weekly serials? Read on to find out the reasons for his success

http://www.hinduonnet.com/mp/2005/03...0700020200.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Naga sir First question from my side....

What is ur pace of delivering a project ? to be precise, how is the length of a serial decided ? is it decided on the flow ? or is it decided on the Channel that Telecast ? or do you have a fixed number of episodes ?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Naaga's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everybody.......
    I dont know how to react to this thread..........except to

Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Naga sir First question from my side....

What is ur pace of delivering a project ? to be precise, how is the length of a serial decided ? is it decided on the flow ? or is it decided on the Channel that Telecast ? or do you have a fixed number of episodes ?
    All these and much more factors influence the length of the project......
    To start with channels always talk of 13 weeks and its multiples.......nowadays no serial breaks-even, in terms of commerce, before it is 26 weeks old..........therefore.......a minimum of a year has become mandatory...........(This applies to dailies too)

Again, from the creative side........one knows, roughly, the length to which the story will run if everything goes as planned.........[My estimate for CR was 100.......then having to change the actors for Thulasi and PD, Ranjith (Akash) falling ill for 3 months, Abirami (Abirami) suddenly getting married and shifting to Srilanka, YGM and Bombay Gnanam's theatre commitments, Sorna (Arthi) deciding to join an airline to serve.......each of these takes its own toll on the story and naturally alters the length of the story.]
    Naga
    Aha! magic dramas by "air"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaga
    Hi everybody.......
    thank you for sharing your concerns.

some more +++
    ==> Simple
    ==> listning the audiens views
    ==> allocated time to join the forum
    ==> shared his thoughts/views
    ==> Q & S