View Poll Results: Did you forgive Zidane for his headbutt ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 80.95%
  • No

4 19.05%
  • I will decide after the outcome of Fifa investigation comes out or Zidane speaks out.

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you with Zidane ?

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    cricket and soccer are different

Mcgrath asked Sarwan about how Lara**********************? There was no abuse on his family while what muttal materazzi asked was about his mother and sister. It's easy to understand Z's reaction.

Sarwan gave back by talking about Mcgrath's wife(who's a cancer patient) which pi$$ed off Mcgrath .. Notice how that hurts someone.

Muslims and other religions don't see the women the same way.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Zidane got his punishment. One feels that materazzi should have been punished in some way. Why is physical punishment more serious than verbal punishment. If Zidane's example was not good, should kids be allowed to act like materazzi? To win a game by provocation, to do something underhand? In some ways Zidane's reaction, albeit innaceptable, was less hypocritical than that of materazzi who then was all smiles when he lifted the cup?? Noe materazzi must be thankful to Zidane because he touched him and made him famous for being an incomplete soccer player who wins in a dishonest way. I don't want to see any more materazzi, cheap cheaters, to cause other great players to get banned. He's a disgrace to soccer.

Zidane has shown that something means more to him than the World Cup and that is his family and race His country and his fans support him. And trust me, if Zidane hadn't done what he did during the match, then Matarazzi would have continued his vile behaviour and would have tried to provoke other people in other matches and hurt their feelings

But now, he will think twice before he tries to insult anyone because now everyone knows the kind of person that he is. Zidane once again proved that he is a hero by knocking down a cheesy chicken.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Tia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    isn't it cos the italian guy said zidane and his family should die....thats why he did that on the pitch in the finals! and it was his last game!
    THALAPTHY RAJINI -ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY!
    so....
    SUPERSTAR RAJINI - NEXT SUPERSTAR VIJAY!

gorgeous gaayini ~ Ghlli ~ now Tia

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    The incident just reminds me of the infamous Mcgrath-Sarwan incident.

Sarwan did better than Zidane. Sometimes words are more powerful than headbutts
    Can you please enlighten us what is *better* here? Do you want ZZ to scold Matt...mother or sister in the same way. May be for the mistake from Matt... if you think that his mother or sister should be punished, Then I agree with you
    well well well.. Have you ever played a serious game b4 ?? If you had then you would definitely know whats the intensity of that !! And zidane is too good a player to listen to kiddos like materazzi. See what had cost him ?? A blackmark in his career and probably the world cup..

Games like this, people will talk crap especially if u r the best player on the field. They will try to intimidate u.. take the example of dravid.. atleast on 50 occassions he would have been abused by the fellow players and that would have involved his mother/sister. Common dont be kids.. if someone says that he ll ********** that wont happen

We are grown ups and we should learn to take things easy !!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber villan007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    We are grown ups and we should learn to take things easy !!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice
    Zidane got his punishment. One feels that materazzi should have been punished in some way. Why is physical punishment more serious than verbal punishment. If Zidane's example was not good, should kids be allowed to act like materazzi? To win a game by provocation, to do something underhand? In some ways Zidane's reaction, albeit innaceptable, was less hypocritical than that of materazzi who then was all smiles when he lifted the cup?? Noe materazzi must be thankful to Zidane because he touched him and made him famous for being an incomplete soccer player who wins in a dishonest way. I don't want to see any more materazzi, cheap cheaters, to cause other great players to get banned. He's a disgrace to soccer.

Zidane has shown that something means more to him than the World Cup and that is his family and race His country and his fans support him. And trust me, if Zidane hadn't done what he did during the match, then Matarazzi would have continued his vile behaviour and would have tried to provoke other people in other matches and hurt their feelings

But now, he will think twice before he tries to insult anyone because now everyone knows the kind of person that he is. Zidane once again proved that he is a hero by knocking down a cheesy chicken.
    hello hello, if Matterazi had used Zidane's mom/sister's name then wat did the club footballer (whom zidane had headbutted some 4 years ago) and wat did Saudi player do (whom Zidane stomped with his foot,unbelievable) ???? i guess it has been a perenial problem with Zidane to have a bad temper.......he has to correct it.....not otherz.....

i dunno y nobody noticed, that Zidane was frustrated to the hilt when Buffon made that epic save from his header, he let out a cry that would have scared hell out of anyone.......i really think he was frustrated by that save and when Matterazi provoked him , he really cut loose.......

justice, how cruel on ur part to attribute Italy's success to Zidane's exit??? even if Zidane had stayed he wud have missed the penalty himself......buffon was ready for him.......AZZURI rules......

(p.s: dont bring ARRahman here please in an enthu to insult me)
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    hello hello
    wrong number

because

even if Zidane had stayed he wud have missed the penalty himself......buffon was ready for him.......AZZURI rules......
    Either you did not watch the game or got stuck in kitchen in 7th minute when Zidane fooled him . After fathoming the fact that you did not watch the game, why would I consume time replying to your argument?

A friendly(I mean it) question: How would bringing ARR into this equation *insult* you? May hurt but why insult?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    justice, u dont have any answers for my 1st para isnt it? fyi, Zidane was very lucky to have the first goal and everyone knew it......it just bounced once inside the goal, and the expression on zidane's face was of relief and not of happpines....adhukku dhan enga aalu matterazi within 10 minutesla marana adi kudutharula........

yes justice, u know my weakness- it is ARR, so to keep me quiet anyone in this forum can use it, which is wat i dread always while speaking to u.......anyways, thanks that u didnt drag his name here......u mite, never know

but i really appreciate Zidane's apology to the kids for his head-butting......really need to have a big heart to say that....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber villan007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    justice, how cruel on ur part to attribute Italy's success to Zidane's exit??? even if Zidane had stayed he wud have missed the penalty himself......buffon was ready for him.......AZZURI rules......
    hayyo hayyo

Did you watch the match ? 7th minute penalty nyabaham iruka anne ? Buffon was completely fooled...

Theriathu na __________ kittu irunga ...

So you say that penalty came out of luck... ..... ... Zizou is one of the successful penalty takers in Football. your buffon or bufoon cud stop his shoot only in dreams OMG.. U've never played soccer i guess..... no use talking to you

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by villan007
    hayyo hayyo

Did you watch the match ? 7th minute penalty nyabaham iruka anne ? Buffon was completely fooled...

Theriathu na __________ kittu irunga ...

So you say that penalty came out of luck... ..... ... Zizou is one of the successful penalty takers in Football. your buffon or bufoon cud stop his shoot only in dreams OMG.. U've never played soccer i guess..... no use talking to you
    Villa

No credit can be taken away from Buffon , one of the best ever goal keepers in the history of the game

You watched that great saving of Zidanne's header no ??

Again, when Z already has a good track record of head butting , his behaviour has not set high standards especially for those who aspire to know how to behave in an open arena .

Purely as a player, Z is superlative

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast