Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all those requesting smileys/emoticons: it will help if you can give pointers to sites where I can get them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR, I would like to have the liteview as a full fledged feature. Right now it is only one way, you can only go from liteview to full view and not the other way around. Or else, one has to edit the URL to viewlite.php which is not convenient.

And the liteview doesnt have all the features also. There are no "next page links", not all the posts are visible. So, we cant navigate within liteview

I find liteview very useful, faster load times, smaller page size (there are some with DL limits here )
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR: Here is a page with a few interesting smileys... http://www.smileyworld.com/dictionar...oodExpressions I am yet to find one with drool icon
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    RR,
    There are no emoticons for people like me to express ourselves properly. We've got devil emoticon which is pretty much in the other end of the spectrum. So i want you to add this one :angel: :

http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons...angelwings.gif

Senior Member Senior Hubber sipi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR : ivanga solra icons ellam sertha, adhuve 10 pages poidum... (inga erkanave rendu renda irukura sila icons eduthutu adhu badhil vera podalam)

1. thread la oru HEALTH tips page open senja enna? ( erkanave edhavadhu onnu iruka )

2. online games podalam

3. avatar pathi erkanave ellarum sollitanga.. adhula atleast dimension 150 x 150 irundha nalla irukum... size um 10 kb.

4. uploaded pics link post seiyum bodhu link mattum thaan kaatudhu, adha click senja thaan pic open aagudhu... adhu pola illama appadiye pic theriyura maadhiri senjalum nalla irukum...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    icon for vanakkam and "perumoochu", sth better than the sigh icon we already have
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Introduce some games. You can start with chess.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber VENKIRAJA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a radio?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear RR, I have a suggestion about the magazine. How about publishing the Hub Magazine's tamil articles in Unicode ?

Some of us use common terminals (office terminals) where we cannot download Tamil fonts. I currently use Suratha reader to translate the TSC articles into Unicode. This is ok for short posts but it is rather painful for long articles. In fact this is my (lame) excuse on falling back with some of the more interesting series that are coming out in the Hub Magazine and one my New Year resolutions is to get to up to date with them

When the writers submit their articles to you they can use the converter to convert it to Unicode. This makes it universally readable and with the forumhub Unicode typepad one can respond readily. Or is it is conscious Hub policy discourage folks from Hubbing at work :P
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast