View Poll Results: do u think that this could be true

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 60.00%
  • no

2 40.00%

Thread: Title and myth of Book seven of Harry potter

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Title and myth of Book seven of Harry potter

hi guys

This is ny first try read this and give your thought

Till now what ever i have read there are 2 things common in JK rowling writing

1. unexpected twists
    2. using the weakest link to finally wrap up at last

So just a few remainders like

There are two kids dealing with prophecy Harry and neville

One can see that other than harry ron hermione and other weasleys one student who gets a little more attention is neville.

One can see that neville has no big contribution but i can see he is dragged well but with few references as now and then. so one can see from book 1 to 6 neville is side by side with harry but not coming to the limelight

Now coming to the point

as albus dumbledore says harry "your mother had a choice". thats where a very very weak link is present.

No mother will leave her infant to the hands of death and i think that there is no choice left to Mrs. Potter other than to die rather seeing her child die.

So where is the choice,
    ?

?

?

?

?

Here i take a wild guess that if harry is used as a scape goat for neville. i.e neville is the son of Potters and Harry the son of Longbottoms

Here is the plot

as soon as the prophecy is revealed Every one points out that the son of Potters in danger,
    Black comes to risk by being the key. but Mr. potter gives the key to peter pettigrew.

I cannnot see dumbledore to sit as a dumb and dumber to take chance on the weakest of all. peter pettigrew.

So he must have interchanged the kids so that the chosen one i.e neville be still safe and harry could be made a scape goat and also fooling voldemort and jkr has very cleverly put the longbottoms into a situation of insanity so there be no doubt to any one save voldemort but including the readers.

given this piece of information now recall the same sentence" your mother had a chance" i.e she could have walked away from the kid just like that to save her life, but she chose the other way.

One point of argument is that dumbledore has given importance of the lesson Mainly w.r.t the horocruxes to harry and not to neville.

Well there is no reference that neville knows about horocruxes, but that does not mean that dumbledore has not given the same details to neville and jkr has well good reasons to save this as a last trumph card against lord voldemort.

By the end of the book 6 neville should have known who he is and dumbledore must have asked to keep this secret so that voldemort concerns are against harry and get always distracted.

Recall that neville is afraid of Snape " the half blood prince" and he is raisen to villanious stardom by killing the famous wizard albus dumbledore. so i think that as Harry vs. Voldemort fight is going to be there There is another important fight of neville vs. Snape.

Now let me summarize this in one sentence

Harry is ordinary wizard and neville the chosen one.

Then why all the cry and what the book is about.

Well this book is about harry an ordinary peace loving wizard who is forced into the hands of voldemort as scape goat.

But this ordinary wizard cannot be killed by the greatest of the wizard well not once but thrice.

And harry being an ordinary wizard beats voldemort thrice and infact voldemort in book 5 wants to know what the whole prophecy is because his confidence in himself is diminished after the escape of harry in book 4.

and harry remains at large for voldemort.

Recall dumbledore says voldemort has brought this chaos against him by transferring his powers to harry who is not the chosen one. dumbledore always say that voldemort is fool enough to bring this present situation unnecessarily. which supports my point that albus is talking with double meaning.

And finally it is voldemort the greatest wizard who goes on hiding where harry is still available at open.

based on this i think the last book title will be

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHOSEN ONE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So he must have interchanged the kids so that the chosen one i.e neville be still safe and harry could be made a scape goat and also fooling voldemort and jkr has very cleverly put t
    So JKR has read mahabharath

So, according to you the last book is going to be a combination of mahabharath and matrix (the chosen one)

There are several points to be noted here though.... Harry has to be a blood relation of lilly potter, because then only she can sacrifice herself to make harry invincible to voldemort... ooops.... you-know-who's avadaa kedavra spell. Further, dumbledore says that harry will be safe in no.4 privet drive, because that is where his relatives lives, and he will be protected by some "ancient" magic if only he stays there. So, it would be a major factual error if harry isnt lilly's son
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys the story may end with the ending of hogwarts after the death of the followin' characters-
    Harry
    Voldemort

Well this account may or may not come true
    cause Trelawney had told in the prophecy-

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches..... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies....and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have the power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other survives ....
    It may be like how qp123 says
    "Recall that neville is afraid of Snape " the half blood prince" and he is raisen to villanious stardom by killing the famous wizard albus dumbledore. so i think that as Harry vs. Voldemort fight is going to be there There is another important fight of neville vs. Snape. "

I think the title maybe

HARRY POTTER AND THE SEVEN BATTLES
    since Harry has fought seven battles , gone through 7 yrs of study in Hogwarts, and also have a guess that 7 warriors from both sides die in it.
    God....... Save me!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've no idea...my friends
    Liberty is my religion. Liberty of hand and brain -- of thought and labor. Liberty is the blossom and fruit of justice -- the perfume of mercy. Liberty is the seed and soil, the air and light, the dew and rain of progress, love and joy.