Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rajiv Gandhi and Sri lanka...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    The politics behind Rajeev's assasination goes deeper than wat any single mind can comprehend.

it is utter nonsense to say that stability of TN changed totally after one incident.

And LTTE "militants" never infiltrated into TN. they were there in TN right from the beginning of their organisation. So u mean to say that LTTE infiltrated only in the 90's and their entry immediately changed the state of TN resulting in assasination of a Prime minister? Isnt it a fact that the supposed assasination of Rajeev Gandhi remains as the only instance of LTTEs violence in TN and India and it was powerfull enuf to alleviate any support that India mite have offered LTTE for eons to come. Then how shameful is it to say that TN's peace has been affected by them .

And it is attrocious to blame a single party. Then in that case u mite take pleasure in blaming Indira Gandhi too, who helpd the organisation a lot during its formative years.
    Read the history of TN since 85 & come back
    Probably you werent even born during that stage. Every pocket in Chennai was infiltrated & occupied by LTTE sympathisers & WE SUFFERED PERSONALLY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS
    Mind my words above.... WE SUFFERED PERSONALLY as the free movement of arms made everyone strong & even for small incidents, people used pistols, guns etc to get their looting through.
    I presume you must be one of those misguided fellows, wrongly getting into a preconceived notion & utter something which has no basis or substance.
    Now I am not surprised why you said something silly about even MAHATMA that day in another thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr.Nakeeran, u r wrong. contrary to your wishful thinking, none of my assertions are baseless and i am not someone who says things in a haste. I check stuff twice or thrice before posting them. I am not the one who posts contrived personal baseless opinions like
    Tamilnadu was called AMAIDHI POONGA earlier. After the infiltration of LTTE militants into TN, the face of TN changed dramatically
    try defining the term "baseless" u will have ur post being listed.
    As for the suffering that u underwent, try telling that to my dad. I think he can answer u better.

and wat u said is rite, u said "I presume" and it stands as a presumption.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr.Nakeeran, u r wrong. contrary to your wishful thinking, none of my assertions are baseless and i am not someone who says things in a haste. I check stuff twice or thrice before posting them. I am not the one who posts contrived personal baseless opinions like
    Tamilnadu was called AMAIDHI POONGA earlier. After the infiltration of LTTE militants into TN, the face of TN changed dramatically
    try defining the term "baseless" u will have ur post being listed.
    As for the suffering that u underwent, try telling that to my dad. I think he can answer u better.

and wat u said is rite, u said "I presume" and it stands as a presumption.
    The then CM Mr. Karunananidhi was UNDER THE FIRM CONTROL OF LTTE. He also had a PS by name Nagarajan who was used as the contact point for all negotiations & intimidations.
    The manner in which Padmanabha was shot at............. THE WHOLE CHENNAI GOT BAFFLED THOSE DAYS...... WE WERE ALL STUNNED BY THE AWEFUL / AWESOME PRESENCE OF LTTE MILITANTS IN CHENNAI.

Now I am asking a simple question to you :

Are you aware of Padmanabha's episode in Chennai ?
    Are you aware of what sequence of events happened before his killing ?
    Are you aware of what happened subsequently /

PL CHECK WITH YOU FATHER & REVERT

Post Thanks / Like
    what makes u to once again presume that I will revert once on checking with my father?

And I am aware of all that u asked. no point in challenging.

Anyway, I see that there is little point in arguing with such a staunch and obstinate person. sorry for not realising this before. I will shutup hereonwards

Post Thanks / Like
    what makes u to once again presume that I will revert once on checking with my father?

And I am aware of all that u asked. no point in challenging.

Anyway, I see that there is little point in arguing with an staunch obstinate person. sorry for not realising this before. I will shutup
    TV

Pl dont contradict your own earlier versions. You said that one single incident could not have dramatically changed the TN scenario.
    Now you are admitting that there is no point in challenging

As you also mentioned that your Father can give a better explanation, I wish to hear from him as well.

The whole TN was aware of the ARMS CULTURE THAT PREVAILED EXTENSIVELY ACROSS TN
    It was after the new ADMK govt which took strong steps by cealing the coastal infiltration that the extent of arms coming in came down.
    For doing this, even the then CM JJ was under LTTE's hit list.
    WE HAVE PERSONALLY WITNESSED HEAVEY SECURITY CARDON SURROUNDING ALL VIPs WHENEVER THEY MOVE AROUND.

Tamil, I am not just typing posts but SAYING THIS EMPHATICALLY AFTER UNDERGOING ALL THE TURMOIL PERSONALLY IN CHENNAI

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAKEERAN ANNA: u cant just blame us for what and how chennai has been those days!

both INDIA and LTTE have their faws.............

we were kind and brotherly to u indians .............what u guys did to us....................not arguable! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT INDIANS BROTHERS DID TO US!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pl dont contradict your own earlier versions. You said that one single incident could not have dramatically changed the TN scenario.
    Now you are admitting that there is no point in challenging
    when did i revert my statement?
    misinterpretation unga forteva?

I said nothing to challenge coz I am pretty much aware of that incident, and no need to ask me if i know or not. I didn mean that ur statement is beyond any challenge how can one possibly interpret my statement in that way

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    NAKEERAN ANNA: u cant just blame us for what and how chennai has been those days!

both INDIA and LTTE have their faws.............

we were kind and brotherly to u indians .............what u guys did to us....................not arguable! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT INDIANS BROTHERS DID TO US!
    Crazy Thangachi dear dear

Pl dont presume that I am blaming you all. How did you conclude like this

I am focussing on LTTE & what harm they did to TN those days.

My cousin lived in that particular area ( A 100 % RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX ) & he had personally witnessed this Padmanabha incident & almost lost his life but the militants having achieve their main target, fled immediately.

If you feel hurt by my posts, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy

both INDIA and LTTE have their flaws.............

thappu pannavangala brothers nu sollathey, enakkey asingama irukku there is no need to generalize. nothing to argue either :P .

I am currently irritated at ppl who still twist truth and present it to people. I get irritated everytime I see subramaniam swamy comment to press(only Hindu mentions it, no other newspaper bothers him ). The truth presented to people here is very much contrived and manipulated, and it has been the basis for ppl like nakeeran to make opinions, which is not surprising actually.

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="thamizhvaananThe truth presented to people here is very much contrived and manipulated, and it has been the basis for ppl like nakeeran to make opinions, which is not surprising actually.[/quote]

Ennappa TV ippadi cholliputta ? Naan mattum illa, enga area , matrum pala idangal Chennayil migavum thunbapattuirukiriom through LTTE

Even if I share with you our personal experience, you are linking us with Subramania Swamy & all

For maintaining this portal discipline, I am not going to touch this sensitive issue further.

Even press freedom was curtailed indirectly by LTTE.

Cho was threatened by them as he was dead against their attitude

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast