Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rajiv Gandhi and Sri lanka...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran
    Tamilnadu was called AMAIDHI POONGA earlier. After the infiltration of LTTE militants into TN, the face of TN changed dramatically
    - Beg to disagree completely. even during the days of Anna, Kamarajar etc many students were forced to participate in the Anti-Hindi movement which resulted in the loss of many lives.
    - After that, on an average, the crime rate increased even further.
    - It continues still..One recent example can be - Comibatore Blasts.

TN was not / is not an AMAIDHI POONGA. Only solution left with us is: To satisfy ourselves by comparing the crime rate present in other states. It is a sin to blame LTTE for everything !

Everywhere TN had small small violence, including the killing of Padmanabha in Vadapalani area . It was the worst thing to happen to TN those days. There was a blood bath. The cold blooded guys were given good support by the then DMK govt also
    Completely agree with it. But to be precise. TN had witnessed / is witnessing several cold blooded murders happening till now.
    - People are being killed in open market areas and other public places even now
    - We highlight everything if it is done by a foreigner whereas eventually forgetting our own great mistakes.

- IMO, It is not a sin to give support to your fellow brother who is suffering in front of you. It will be a sin if you never help them out !
    Even if we don't help them, it would be better if we never insult their own fight for their fundamental rights !

"Every act of brutal control will have to countered in its own way. Instead of asking, Why did LTTE assassinate Rajiv, We can ask ourselves.. WHAT MADE THEM TO DO SUCH THING?"
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I request the MODS to edit the original post of Eelavar which contains comments (even thought it is of a different person) that degrade one section of people as if they are inferior to other section of people. This is against HUB POLICY (I feel)
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    NAKEERAN ANNA: u cant just blame us for what and how chennai has been those days!

both INDIA and LTTE have their faws.............

we were kind and brotherly to u indians .............what u guys did to us....................not arguable! THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT INDIANS BROTHERS DID TO US!
    Crazy Thangachi dear dear

Pl dont presume that I am blaming you all. How did you conclude like this

I am focussing on LTTE & what harm they did to TN those days.

My cousin lived in that particular area ( A 100 % RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX ) & he had personally witnessed this Padmanabha incident & almost lost his life but the militants having achieve their main target, fled immediately.

If you feel hurt by my posts, I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THIS.
    well brother KEEP FOCUSING ON WHAT HARM LTTE DID TO TN!
    whatever i dont find myself different from LTTE . IAM LTTE AND LTTE IS ME OR FOR US (EELAM TAMILS).

iam not hurt by anyones post............iam just hurt and getting hurt each time when seeying, finding people blaming us(LTTE) for everything that goes wrong!
    i know this is a very emotional topic for me and perhaps for other eelam tamils too!
    its so easy for indian brothers to see the fault on us(LTTE) rather seeying their unhuman act they did to us!

TV: THAPPU PANNAALUM PANNAATIYUM OVVORU INDIAYANUM ENN SAGODRAN THAAN.................ADHAI AVANAGA UNARAANGALO ILLAYO .................I DONT CARE! BUT WE LOVED AND RESPECTED INDIANS AND INDIA ...................UNDFORTUNATELY ITS ALL JUST A HISTORY NOW!

Senior Member Regular Hubber Eelavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selva,

I request the MODS to edit the original post of Eelavar which contains comments (even thought it is of a different person) that degrade one section of people as if they are inferior to other section of people. This is against HUB POLICY (I feel)
    Say me where there is a mistake i will cange it myself.

LTTE and India govt are not without link.. LTTE is not born from nowhere.

In fact LTTE was armed by INDIA !
    And after India tried to disarm LTTE , and it is when the Indian army was humiliated by LTTE youth militants !

But during this fight many Tamil innocants were killed by Indian army and so they were forced to left the country lefting all the mess behind !

Few days ago India delivered radars to SLA (Sri lankan army) what must show to TN politicians that India govt has nothing to with Tamils wishes... !!
    Admire God through your life.

The creator is the creation himself..

http://vedamu.org/Mathematics/vedicmathematics.asp

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I am afraid discussions in this thread are going into murky waters that would be detrimental to the interests of the Hub. I am locking this thread right now.

Whatever your sentiments may be, Crazy and Eelavar, they will not sit will with GoI and I would not be surprised if once again access to the Hub becomes restricted from India as has already happened once before when the DoT acted to restrict the Hub.

My friendly advise to the two of you is that this Hub is not the place to voice such sentiments.

This thread would be shortly moved from this forum as well.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123