Thread: Rajiv Gandhi and Sri lanka...

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    The politics behind Rajeev's assasination goes deeper than wat any single mind can comprehend.

it is utter nonsense to say that stability of TN changed totally after one incident.

And LTTE "militants" never infiltrated into TN. they were there in TN right from the beginning of their organisation. So u mean to say that LTTE infiltrated only in the 90's and their entry immediately changed the state of TN resulting in assasination of a Prime minister? Isnt it a fact that the supposed assasination of Rajeev Gandhi remains as the only instance of LTTEs violence in TN and India and it was powerfull enuf to alleviate any support that India mite have offered LTTE for eons to come. Then how shameful is it to say that TN's peace has been affected by them .

And it is attrocious to blame a single party. Then in that case u mite take pleasure in blaming Indira Gandhi too, who helpd the organisation a lot during its formative years.
    Read the history of TN since 85 & come back
    Probably you werent even born during that stage. Every pocket in Chennai was infiltrated & occupied by LTTE sympathisers & WE SUFFERED PERSONALLY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS
    Mind my words above.... WE SUFFERED PERSONALLY as the free movement of arms made everyone strong & even for small incidents, people used pistols, guns etc to get their looting through.
    I presume you must be one of those misguided fellows, wrongly getting into a preconceived notion & utter something which has no basis or substance.
    Now I am not surprised why you said something silly about even MAHATMA that day in another thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement