Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Star (@ dial*) on: Tue May 4 00:54:02 EDT 2004

I think anti-Vedic atheist champ Rohit is an angry old man. Dear anti-Vedic atheist champ Rohit, don't worry!

When you lay dying on a hospital bed, angry because the family members want to offer prayers, Richard Dawkins will be there to assure you of your future organic existance as bacterial ars-e food, seed fertilizer, and horse manuever. If you are very lucky, you may even end up as a partial C-14 contribution in one of Stephen Hawking's age-of-the universe experiments! Richard Dawkins, of course, will be ready with the genetics mantra, evolution mantra, and all other atheist mantras.....

Richard Dawkins: "Can you believe that relation of yours? Trust in God? What God?!!! Poof!"

Atheist champion Rohit: "This is a precise proof of schizophrenic vedic burros seriously suffering from Approach Avoidance Conflict (AAC)."

Richard Dawkins: "I say! From the bacterias a-r-s-e we came... to the bacterias a-r-s-e we shall return!"

Atheist champion Rohit: "But nevertheless it is quite entertaining to see this psycho-pathetic, self-transformed vedic burro, continually presenting himself as a precise exhibit of his psychotic existence. He unwarily keeps presenting himself as a perfect example of how the inflation in illusory mental activities and higher intensity of mental denials and dissonance results in seriously negative growths of intellectual ability."

Richard Dawkins: "He seems fixated on Shankara, aye. If I might remark, Shankara is completely off the mark with his Advaita. All is Brahman? My laboratory work shows otherwise... human s-h-i-t and chimp s-h-i-t share 99% of the same DNA! Not only this, recent fossil finds confirm humans and chimps once had an ancestor who could s-h-i-t while swinging from tree to tree. If we put s-h-i-t and s-h-i-t and s-h-i-t together, humans are chimps!"

Atheist champion Rohit: "But how do you account for the humans evolving from bacteria"

Richard Dawkins: "Genetic analysis of human s-h-i-t reveals the presence of photosynthetic bacteria, whose ability to synthesize the amino acid s-h-i-t-a-s-e is clear evidence of a phylogenic relationship! My friend, rest in peace, for all is surely s-h-i-t!"

Atheist champion Rohit: "All is s-h-i-t! What a comforting thought! While the vedic clowns, with all this useless talk of shakthi and karma and Brahman, unwarily keep presenting themselves as perfect examples of how the inflation in illusory mental activities and higher intensity of mental denials and dissonance results in seriously negative growths of intellectual ability, I die a satisifed man, assured of the highly rational enyzmatic transformations that will transform me to cow dung and pig s-h-i-t. Hail bacteria!"

Richard Dawkins: Hail bacteria!

Atheist champion Rohit! Hail bacteria!

Steven Hawking: "Hail... (falls off wheelchair).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Tue May 4 17:44:06 EDT 2004

And psycho-pathetic lego kid Star starts to lick Richard Dawkins's and Steven Hawking's bums, thinking "All is Brahman"

!! , ?? )

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Wed May 5 17:09:34 EDT 2004

Sounds like this psycho-pathetic vedic burro has been badly bitten by a dog with rabies while trying to escape from the Chicago police. This alcoholic, brainless obese, mindless criminal, psychopath rapist and murder, schizophrenic divorcee and suicidal vedic maniac, has completely cracked under the unbearable pressure of being caught and locked-up in the US prison.

Looks like this rabies infected vedic burro is searching for his runaway angry father, who must have got debilitated by his age old son Star’s moronic behaviour. The moron tries to see his father in all men who he sees mentally much older than his imagined father. This time, it also appears that all his female family members are lying to him and not telling him the truth and what they are up to.

While in search of his runaway father, this psycho-pathetic vedic burro Star seems to keep-up well with his centuries old job of licking shi-tt-ing bums as he strongly believes that "All is Brahman" after all. This time, he seems to have got really lucky to find his favourite shi-tt-ing bums of Richard Dawkins and Steven Hawking.

I must wish this seriously distressed, psycho-pathetic, vedic burro Star good luck for his endless search of his runaway angry father.

Mean while; let him enjoy licking his favourite shi-tt-ing bums, reassuring him in his belief of “All is Brahman”.

!! , ?? )

Post Thanks / Like

Grasiel Moguel (@ vsat*) on: Fri Oct 22 18:29:32 EDT 2004

Yes God does exists
    that should not be questioned
    I am a student from 18yrs and i can challange you to prove that GOD really exists

<a name="last"></a>

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber geno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back to the legend of a thread!

This was one legend of a thread - known for its wide ranging discussion regarding the metaphysics and implications of the concept of God and about the "illusion" of such a conceptual divine entity.

I'm happy that in the new hub - this thread would sure attract more people to participate and enthrall us
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இந்திய தேசியம், இந்திய நீதி, இந்திய தருமம்:
    இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Post Thanks / Like

Another big blow for creationists and believers!! :))

Another huge blow has been dealt to the "creationists" and the "believers", by the discovery of a NEW species of Hominids, called "Homo Florensis" :

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/0410.../041025-2.html

http://www.corante.com/loom/archives/026745.html

As more and more evidences of = diverse species of the "Homo" hominids are discovered, the creation theory goes bust!!

Darwin, that old rascal - was after all - basically damn right!!!

Read some interesting discussions on this find in Internet infidels forum here:

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.p...4&page=2&pp=25
    M.K. Narayanan, Sivasankara Menon, A.K.Antony, Satish Nambiar, Vijay Nambiar, Nirupama Menon Rao....

இலட்சம் தமிழன் செத்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை. ஒரே ஒரு <டிங்க்> மனசும் கூடப் புண்பட்டுவிடக்கூடாது!

டகால்ட்டி திராவிடன் கருணாநிதியின் கையால் சாவதைக் காட்டிலும் ஒரிஜினல் <டிங்> ஜெ.வின் கையால் அழிவது மேல்!

"The Recrudescence of Thamizh ethnicism is deadlier than Ebola Virus - declares Dr. Varna Ratna, announcing the path-breaking discovery.."

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another big blow for creationists and believers!! :))

XYZ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolf Hilter
    Hitler disproved darwin - Nazis did not succeed mastering other races. All the mega races or castes lose at last History repeats itself.
    hmmm!! That's a profoundly and innovatively new way of looking at this issue!

Perhaps that may also explain why Homo neanderthals were wiped out in the height of their "evolutionary period"?

Well! it goes to prove that pepole or races who think they can forever "prevail" might just think again!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

XYZ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bdolf Hilter
    Quote Originally Posted by geno
    Perhaps that may also explain why Homo neanderthals were wiped out in the height of their "evolutionary period"?
    In case of Homo neanderthalensis Darwin was right. The post-europeans snuff out the pre-europeans. Darwin was a post-european.
    LOL!! that was a good one bdolf!

Is that why the "european cousins" across the atlantic are trying to silence the euopean voice on theworld stage?

I mean isnt this some sort of precursor before the "big cousin" trying to usurp the "old europe" with their Post-Cold war arrogance?

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast