Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.2*) on: Tue Mar 16 06:04:39 EST 2004

Rohit! your rock solid discourse always makes these moth-eaten brained RSS thugs go into a delirium due to frustration! )

I pity these creatures)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Tue Mar 16 19:08:53 EST 2004

Moreover, more than 90% of the world's believer (not atheist!) population do not believe in your frustrating delirium of “Brahman”. They all outright reject everything you say about your deluded beliefs, as they have their own delirious beliefs, entirely incompatible, separate and different from what you are badly suffering from i.e. of “Brahman” “Maya” “Duality”. For details, see my logical proof:

URU (Buddhism - Unreal god, Real cognition, Unreal physical world)
    URR (The true base for scientific enquiry- Unreal god, Real cognition, Real physical world)
    RRU (Advaita - Real god, Real cognition, Unreal physical world)
    RRR (Judaism, Christianity, Islam and other religions - Real god, Real cognition, Real physical world)

The mutual comparisons and deductions among the combinations clearly lead to a solid, logical and concluding proof that only the URR - Unreal God, Real cognition, Real Physical World with space-time and material and nonmaterial world is the only True and Absolute Reality. God of any form and/or function does/can not exist, the “God” is redundant/dispensable.

!! , ?? )

Post Thanks / Like

Star (@ dial*) on: Wed Mar 17 00:50:16 EST 2004

For one thing, the atheist who claims science can answer why he/she exists, when the universe was created, etc. is, unwittingly or otherwise, admitting that his/her conclusions about such phenomena take into consideration such error as the instruments used to derive those results are simply not capable of erasing altogether. In other words, the atheist who says, "I exist because science says I do" is also saying, "I exist to an error of 0.9% relative to carbon-dating that places me within this time-frame of evolution... perhaps if this metal wasn't so corrosive, science might verify my existance to within 0.8%!

What a pity... the atheist seeks to give meaning to his existance via pile of rusty metal.

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Wed Mar 17 17:56:55 EST 2004

>>For one thing, the atheist who claims science can answer why he/she exists, when the universe was created, etc. is, unwittingly or otherwise, admitting that his/her conclusions about such phenomena take into consideration such error as the instruments used to derive those results are simply not capable of erasing altogether. In other words, the atheist who says, "I exist because science says I do" is also saying, "I exist to an error of 0.9% relative to carbon-dating that places me within this time-frame of evolution... perhaps if this metal wasn't so corrosive, science might verify my existance to within 0.8%!

Dear lego kid * seems terribly confused with the meaning of “How” and “Why”!

Let me reiterate, science can answer the “how” question about the physical world! However, no religion or faith could ever answer the “why” question about the creation of the physical world.

Which is exactly what I have been raising time after time, but these hoodwinked believers are interested only in posting their religious gobbledegook. Anyone who has a tiny fraction of his/her brain functioning would clearly raise this question and realise that there is absolutely no logical and/or rational purpose behind all theses heedless, diabolical and wasteful creation of the universe and life, so far known to have evolved only on earth. There are plenty of logical, rational and scientific reasons and evidences, which convincingly indicate that the universe has come into existence uncaused and so has the life.

As far as the uncertainty in measurement is concerned, it never means that the measurement is always going to be in error by the amount of the uncertainty of the measuring equipment or method. If the uncertainty of equipment or method is identified as 99.1%, in reality, all that means is, if one takes sufficiently large number of measurements, the measuring instrument or method, on average, will indicate the measured quantity within 99.9% +/- 0.1 % of the true value of the measured quantity. If a skilled person analyses the measured data, he would soon find that some measurements would have “indicated” values within 99.8% of the true value and some measurements would have “indicated” values that are 100% correct. When produced as histogram, the measured values would generally follow a Gaussian distribution whose mean (average) would be estimated at 99.1% of the “true” value of the measured quantity. Also there can be and there are, more than one ways to repeat the same measurement and boost the confidence level in measurements.

Similarly, the uncertainty in the gage of the earth’s and time taken for humans to evolve, measured by radioactive clocks -there are more than one ways - and carbon dating are no different. Only thing is they have larger error distributions due to contaminating elements, but by no means that indicate humans are only 99% or 99.99% atomic. There is not a shadow of a doubt that life is 100% made out of organic and inorganic materials and there are more than one ways to verify that fact. The delirium of “God”, the false assurance “A”, standing at “zero” and the corresponding Certainty Factor “CF”, which stands close to –1 are of no use and not needed whatsoever for such explanations and/or answers.

It is all together different matter, if our lego kid * unsurprisingly finds 90% of his brain missing and replaced by the Vedic trash of all-inclusive varieties, leaving his human existence to a tiny 10%.

>>What a pity... the atheist seeks to give meaning to his existance via pile of rusty metal.

The more the lego kid * differentiates among carbon, carbon dating, radioactive clocks, metals, corrosion, science, organic and inorganic materials, the more he acknowledges the non-existence of his “Brahman/Atman/God”. From his post, the kid seems to have learnt something about perception, recognition and differentiation of different elements, materials and their makes, which he learnt through science but forgot and now he suddenly remembered after some bad experiences, which he occasionally shares.

The way this kid * behaves and talks, completely immersed in his schizophrenic and delirious beliefs, I feel completely relieved that I am not a believer. I really pity him, as he has foolishly trapped himself in such irrational, illogical and moronic existence. His brain is degenerating at much faster rate than would be expected otherwise. If he continues to degenerate like this, he may soon loose all his remaining human characteristics and turn himself into a full-fledged lunatic moron.

!! , ?? )

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Wed Mar 17 18:00:23 EST 2004

Correction:

If the uncertainty of equipment or method is identified as 99.9%,

Post Thanks / Like

geno (@ 61.2*) on: Tue Mar 23 03:54:04 EST 2004

Rohit!! i wonder why the admins cant restore al ink to this thread to the miscellaneous section???!

its a mystery :=)

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Tue Mar 23 16:38:25 EST 2004

Geno,

Because this thread contains too many arguments againts the existence of such "entity" with plenty of concrete logical, religious and philosophical arguments and logical and scientific prrofs/eveidences to let it continue without any valid arguments. Bare delusions are not good enough for defence in such debates.

I am sure you have already figured that out.

)

Post Thanks / Like

Rohit (@ cach*) on: Tue Mar 23 16:39:50 EST 2004

Correction:

Because this thread contains too many arguments againts the existence of such "entity" with plenty of concrete logical, religious and philosophical arguments and logical and scientific prrofs/eveidences to let it continue without any valid counter* arguments. Bare delusions are not good enough for defence in such debates.

I am sure you have already figured that out.

)

Post Thanks / Like

The God (@ ppp-*) on: Fri Mar 26 14:38:06 EST 2004

What is the big deal? What??? If he exists, then what change it is going to make in your life? Well, Let it be a superstition. Then what change it is going to make in your life? Both atheists and theists are two sides of the same coin. Atheists believe that God does not exist. Theists believe that God do exist. Both are basically beliefs. That simply shows that both are not sure. You believe in something only if you are not sure. You need not believe that you are infront of the Computer. You need not belive that you are reading this. Because, you know. You does not belive in Sun. You does not belive in the Moon. You does not belive in the breeze, in the stars, in the bird. Because you know. You believe in the God because you don't know. If you don't know, please don't believe. Because if you believe you'll never know.

Post Thanks / Like

God does/can not exist (@ cach*) on: Fri Mar 26 16:56:21 EST

Dear "you know",

Do you really believe in what you have just said above? If you don't; I am afraid, you will never know the true reality of nature and the absolution in utter impossibility of such an "entity" of any form or function, conceived and/or postulated by various religions as "God", ever existing. If you realise this reality, there is little else to know about “it” otherwise.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast