Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Vallavan [2006] - Yuvan Shankar Raja

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vasanth......sun tv count down ku lam mariyadhai kodukkarathuna naama nammaloda perspective ah ye maathika vendiyathuthan...

Minnale was placed in 8th and 9th position for some two to three weeks and then chucked out... When sarathkumar was in their camp, Paarai, Dosth, Chanakya etc., songs were placed at 3rd, 4th places much ahead of classical IR, ARR and YSR songs.......

Vallavan - Mega Flop wrong (its still running and is going towards a super hit.)
    ithe karuthai naanga SOK ku sonnappo ellorum kai kotti sirichaanga reality ennana even if vallavan bcomes a hit like manmadhan, it still would have been loss for the producer coz he has been forced to invest just too much....so athunala vallavan is a flop is a flop........ of course songs are super hit...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vasanth, there is no need to convince Mr. MADDY here. Let him talk whatever he wants about Vallavan or YSR. Because we live in TN and we are very well aware of who is doing better and who continously will do beter
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am very sad that YSR fans are degrading SOK totally.
    In fact for that movie ARR has given two gem of songs.
    Munbe Vaa is the most sought after song inspite of vallavan and varalaaru and is one of the best of melodies of the year.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Renault's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyways going with the info form few websites, looks like Vallavan is a flop.. unless something dramatic happens.

MADDY, I agree with your views and I too get angered when eople unnecessarily bring in IR's name in few threads.

U hit the nail.. God is there and life is a cycle.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    relax maddy relax....... we all know judge has venomous hatred against ARR and thatz why at any slight opportunity he throws mud at him...athukkaga why this mud throwing at poor YSR whose growth in TFM along with HJ is so essential for us TFM lovers to continuously get good songs (ARR anyway signs for only 2-3 films an year)

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    suntv rating

sunmusic

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    vasanth......sun tv count down ku lam mariyadhai kodukkarathuna naama nammaloda perspective ah ye maathika vendiyathuthan...

absolutely I agreed this. i also hate SUN TV count downs. but i think SUN TV count downs are always based on the popularity or HIT status or for thier politics , not based on only quality.
    (p.s: there are many situations where the popularity songs having quality. thats diff story)
    moreover they are having politics in movie count down. not in songs count down.
    (appadi partha vallavanai movie count downla NO 1 koduthirukkanum).

Always in songs count down, they will give the position as same as the movie count down. if they are changing position in the songs count down, then there should be something in songs.
    thats why i said.

dude I am not saying only based on sun tv count down.
    check all the FM channels, sun music requests for songs and consider the general public opinion.
    ( in web sites rating, there is no varalaru ).
    at present, Vallavan is reached the mass very well than varalaru.
    the reason for the big opening of vallavan is u1's songs and simbu.
    I am happy that yuvan is able to lift the movie and he is standing on his own. not depends on BO result.

my music count down

1)Vallavan
    2)Vattaram
    3)Varalaru

anyway YSR is running through bad patch because of bad luck .
    ARR is back.not firmly. but he is back. HJ is in peak with help of Mega BO Hits and good melody numbers. hmmm......... let us see........

(p.s: Maddy your signature is rocking. i realllllllllllly liked that )

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys,

if u need the Bit song in vallavan, then it is available in yuvanshankarfans yahoo group's files section.dont miss it.

this is really amazing tune. simply out of world. pure yuvan style of tune.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude I am not saying only based on sun tv count down.
    check all the FM channels, sun music requests for songs and consider the general public opinion.
    at present, Vallavan is reached the mass very well than varalaru.
    the release of audio album was delayed, and the movie was delayed.. the movie got released after about eight months of its album release.. that didn't help..

plz don't consider sunmusic to assess the popularity of any songs.. in fact, they did not play any of Varalaaru songs because of Ajith, who did not attend CM felicitation.. that's the reason..

if you really wanna know which song is more popular among masses, plz visit theatres.. Varalaaru songs are repeated many times because the mass love it..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber villan007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    cud you tune into suriyan Fm ? loosu penne is OUT now.... and innisai and theeyil vizhundha thEna are being repeated numerous times

of cuz loosu penne is a gud song aana padam vantha pin ethirpaatha alavu hit aagaliye

and as for sun music...sollave venam..they've stooped down to an extent that , if a caller asks varalaaru or any ajith song they'd disconnect the line and start playing any other song

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast