Thread: Is cellphone waves harmful to brain tissues ?

Post Thanks / Like

Is cellphone waves harmful to brain tissues ?

i read a few years ago that microwaves used in cellphone may damage brain tissues or may cause to brain cancers, but after 12-18 months i also read that scientist dont find any ill effect of microwaves used in cellphone cause there power is merely few watts. but recently my close friend has sent me a mail about his experience , so i mention it for forum members - -

I just wanted to bring to ur attention which I read in a magazine...

There are diff freq ranges for mobile

transmission(800Mhz,900Mhz,1200Mhz,1800Mhz)

BSNL,aircel uses 800Mhz and 900Mhz freq ranges.

Hutch uses 900Mhz and 1200Mhz..

Where as Airtel uses the highest(1800Mhz) freq in Bangalore for transmitting the signals.

As u know Energy of a wave is depends on its frequency, that is more the

freq more the energy. So the waves transmitted by Airtel are the most

energetic...So they impact ur brain cells the most..The chances to get a

brain cancer is more likely...

I myself got the proof recently...

You must be aware of a sticker available in market which people stick to the

back of their cell...It glows when u make or receive calls..The reason

behind is while making or receiving calls, the intensity of the wave is

maximum...The bulbs in the sticker converts a part of this energy to

electrical energy and glows...

Recently myself and my friend went to Mount road..I bought a sticker for

myself and attached to the back of my cell...I then tried calling a

number...but the sticker did not glow...I tried repeatedly but nothing

happened...I am having Hutch connection...The shopkeeper told this will only

work on Airtel mobiles...It worked well on my friends mobile who was having

airtel...Then I changed the sim card with my frnd and tried it on my

cell...It immediately started glowing...

So if bulbs are able to draw the amount of energy they need from airtel

waves, think of the amount of exposure ur brain cells r getting to this

energetic waves by talking on airtel mobiles...

Becoz of the energetic waves, Airtel is having no signal problem which they

boast of...However BSNL, aircel are having signal problems due to low energy

waves...

Look at the below figure, brief the impact on brain b'coz of mobile

So............Talk less in Mobile.. esp if your connection provider is

Airtel.
    The most famous (widely spreaded all over the world) Bhagvad Geeta, By srila Prabhupada swami ji:
    "THE BHAGAVAD GEETA AS IT IS"
    pls find it on
    http://www.iskcon.com/books/bg/BhagavadGita.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    recently i got one more information about microwave ovens-

Microwave oven

Milk reheated in microwave ovens could damage baby's brains

London.- Milk reheated in microwave ovens could damage baby's brains, scientists say, because rapid reheating can turn harmless milk proteins into poisons. And adults could be at risk from the same poisons when food such as pizzas, curries and quiches are recooked.

The warning comes from a respected team of Viennese researchers led by Dr.Gerd Lubec.

They say microwaves can turn milk proteins into a variation of amino Acids, which the bodies of young babies cannot absorb.

The report warns of Microwave Poison Risk.
    Microwaved Food caries a higher risk of food poisoning than conventionally cooked meals. Yet in spite of the use of a microwave in nearly half of all British Households, 97% of people are unaware of the potential health risk, says Report in the Food Magazine.

Microwave cooking is less efficient than conventional ovens in destroying Salmonella and Listeria, and in the case of cook-chill meals, manufacturers' recommended cooking periods may not be adequate.

Bacteria: The Magazine quotes research in the United States which discovered that the Microwaving of Salmonella infected Chicken, following Manufacturers' cooking instructions, was unable to destroy contamination in eight out of nine cases.

Similar research carried out earlier this year by Leeds University discovered that Microwaving was unable to destroy Listeria Bacteria in five of the twenty-seven contaminated dishes that were cooked. The magazine now believes that the department of Health's guidance that Microwaved Food is safe if reheated to 70 degree for at least two minutes is wrong. In the Leeds study, temperatures of 91 degree were required to kill Listeria.

Although the Report falls short of saying Microwaving is intrinsically dangerous, it believes that misleading instructions for precooked food, together with insufficient understanding of how the microwaving process works, are responsible for a high proportion of food poisoning cases in the home and in catering establishments.

The Microwave Association, which believes that more than 70% of households will have a microwave within year or two, is also concerned.

Mrs.Gina Field, spokesman for the Association said: "Allowing food to stand after cooking is vital, but often ignored. If cook-chill food is contaminated, microwaving will not kill the bugs. We are also very alarmed at reports that small commercial caterers are using domestic microwave ovens to cook for hordes of people.

Domestic size ovens are not designed for constant use and will become less effective if they are used repeatedly.

Micro-waved Water - See what it does to Plants!

Our thanks to Marshall Dudley of Knoxville, TN for sharing his grand daughter, Arielle Reynolds’ experiment with us. Both Arielle’s mother, Christina, and Grandpa Have much to be proud of. Congratulations, Arielle, well done!

Below is a sience fair project that my granddaughter did for 2006. In it she took filered water and divided it into two parts. The first part she heated to boiling in a pan on the stove, and the second part she heated to boiling in a microwave. Then after cooling she used the water to water two identical plants to see if there would be any difference in the growth between the normal boiled water and the water boiled in a microwave. She was thinking that the structure or energy of the water may be compromised by microwave. As it turned out, even she was amazed at the difference.

The plants were genetically identical, they were produced from grafts from the same parent plant, so that variable can be eliminated.

Here's a simple test I just read about which coincides with Walt's comments: Plant some seeds in 2 pots. Water one with the cooled water that was microwaved and one that's from the tap. The seeds watered from the microwaved water will not sprout. I tried this comparing microwaved water as compared to conventional heating and it's true - the microwaved water prevented the seeds from growing! There is something to this. After having used a microwave for 15 years religiously, I finally stopped 2 1/2 years ago after doing some research. There is a wealth of info on the net about how microwaved food is chemically altered, etc. I just figured why not err on the side of caution and use other means of cooking. I use a flashbake oven which uses halogen light technology. The seeds sprouted when using water from this oven.
    - Posted by Gregory

see more information on http://www.hinduism.co.za/food.htm
    The most famous (widely spreaded all over the world) Bhagvad Geeta, By srila Prabhupada swami ji:
    "THE BHAGAVAD GEETA AS IT IS"
    pls find it on
    http://www.iskcon.com/books/bg/BhagavadGita.html

Senior Member Regular Hubber nms's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    John U r right!

Radiation from cellphones are harmful.Having worked with a CDMA operator I knew something about it.

Almost all mobile phones radiate Microwave energy. If one is exposed to Microwave(either ionising or on-ionising) radiation for a prolonged duration it will have a negative effect on his/her health.I had studied about the radiation hazards ,in one of my subjects, in detailed but forgot a lot.One thing is sure Microwave radiation Exposure is harmful to health.

And I hope the effect will be more for children.This is because their skull would not be developed fully.U can confirm this with medical community..The EEG signals(electrical signals measured from Brain) will measure in somw milliVolts inside the skull.But when they are measured outside the skull they get reduced or attenuated to microVolts..meaning they get reduced by about 1000 times. Hence for children the radiation absorption by the brain will also be more because of the thinner skull.

Regarding Airtel's coverage:
    Bharti was a late contender in GSM arena.hence it got only 1800 MHz..Actually it doesn't help it in it's coverage.

Higher the freq. smaller the radiated area(coverage).So Airtel needs to install more towers compared to their competitors for providing the same coverage.For Eg. If aircel uses two towers for a small town,airtel will be using 4 or 5 towers for covering the same town.It's actually a handicap for them.(But they are the No.1 National GSM service provider is a different story)

Those stickers u mentioned will work in all GSM phones irrelevant of the cellular service provider.

±ñ½¢Â ±ñ½¢Â¡íÌ ±öÐÀ ±ñ½¢Â¡÷
    ¾¢ñ½¢Â÷ ¬¸ô ¦ÀÈ¢ý - ¾¢ÕìÌÈû(666).

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wil using a headphone to attend calls reduce the radiation impact?

Senior Member Regular Hubber nms's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It shud reduce to some extent.

±ñ½¢Â ±ñ½¢Â¡íÌ ±öÐÀ ±ñ½¢Â¡÷
    ¾¢ñ½¢Â÷ ¬¸ô ¦ÀÈ¢ý - ¾¢ÕìÌÈû(666).

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mgb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    Wil using a headphone to attend calls reduce the radiation impact?
    It will but using headphone creates other side effects. As long as you are not glued to the cell phone all the time, no need to worry gokul..
    Also while using, keep the cell phone in the left ear always. Don't carry your cell phone in your shirt pockets. Never cover head portion of your cell phone while talking. These precautions should be good enough.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx nms & mgb.

How about using speaker phones. I use it frequently.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber mgb's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    Thanx nms & mgb.

How about using speaker phones. I use it frequently.
    Thats