Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you experienced this some time or the other?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you experienced this some time or the other?

An undefined, unexplainable sorrow?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has happened to me when i was thinking about the state of the world and what was happening...something just felt that this world was about to be drenched in sorrow and agony soon.

When you start thinking deeply with your emotions...this is bound to come across...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup... too often.

I wont know to place reasons like

WHY?
    FOR WHAT?

am i crying or depressed. It fills me like a gloom. Initially I used to think its some memories deeply burried in me. But what memories could be there at the age of even 6?

I have started experiencing such unexplainable spurt of sorrow right from when I was too young.

I am clueless, so these days I tend to read or keep my mind away from it, if it attacks me.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    It has happened to me when i was thinking about the state of the world and what was happening...something just felt that this world was about to be drenched in sorrow and agony soon.
    U too think abt this often??!
    Altho I usually think abt India rather the entire world.....'cos they've mostly remained pretty much the same comp'd w/ India (then & now)...

When you start thinking deeply with your emotions...this is bound to come across...
    Tat makes me ask- is it wrong if we happen to get too emotional abt sumthing like this? Does it show tat we r like, weak or unreasonable in our mindset?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    I wont know to place reasons like
    WHY?
    FOR WHAT?
    am i crying or depressed. It fills me like a gloom. Initially I used to think its some memories deeply burried in me. But what memories could be there at the age of even 6?
    I have started experiencing such unexplainable spurt of sorrow right from when I was too young.
    I am clueless, so these days I tend to read or keep my mind away from it, if it attacks me.
    U too SP akka??
    I thot u wer a very 'firm' & detached person, not allowing external factors to influence ur personal life, comp'd w/ me, going by ur posts....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i always used to think!
    iam really worried where it all leads to!
    but i only get depreesed and mad, and my psychologist ask me to be calm, but it doesnt help at all
    somethings lies so deep inside me, that i cant neither get rid of them nor forget them!
    ppl call me crazy(one of the reasons for chosing that id) b'coz of that, but iam pretty sure there r lots of other ppl who feels more or less the same i feel!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    i always used to think!
    iam really worried where it all leads to!
    but i only get depreesed and mad, and my psychologist ask me to be calm, but it doesnt help at all
    somethings lies so deep inside me, that i cant neither get rid of them nor forget them!
    ppl call me crazy(one of the reasons for chosing that id) b'coz of that, but iam pretty sure there r lots of other ppl who feels more or less the same i feel!

cheer up , you are not crazy be happy dont worry about anything concentrate on ur studies enjoy with ur friends and family. you would defn comeout with flying colours

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Ghlli's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it when people call me crazy
    gona mourn for another 4 years
    portugal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghlli
    I like it when people call me crazy
    you are not crazy :::::::: you are ______- :P

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by great
    cheer up , you are not crazy be happy dont worry about anything concentrate on ur studies enjoy with ur friends and family. you would defn comeout with flying colours
    great i dont know even if i wish i cant act like iam a bold and optimistic girl! i have been depreesed as far as i can remember, iam worried not coz of me? iam worried about everything happens around me! i cant help myself! i go for therapy, i go for councilling ................but things have been that way so long, that they r way beyond my controll!

ANYWAY LETS PUT END TO THIS "CRAZY PURANAM". i dont want go around and show myself as a weird person, i would like to be a CRAZY FELLOW, thats makes me feel happy!(to some extend)

so

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast