Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother's Day : How do you celebrate your mother's love?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber ssanjinika's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by great
    Why you want to restrict to only one day celebrated mothers day daily man
    I really dont think its possible to celebrate everyday.LIFE gets in the way!!How many days do you stop to think about your friends,parents,teachers and those people in your life who had the smallest influence on you??We are usually so caught up in living (which is natural) that we take all these people forgranted.Then there comes this one special day where you recongnise the special person and make an effort to make her day a little brighter is all this day is about.There is no need to buy her a gift or send her flowers.But just a phone call would be nice.Just to let her know that even though it might not seem that way ,you do think of her once every day and are not taking her forgranted.I know this is a very western concept..but I do like this concept and think that its one of the good concepts we can adopt from the western world.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeppa comments ellam nalla irukku...but im shocked that only one person has managed to answer my topic...that is how do you spend time with your mother on mother's day....SS akka neengalavethu mothers day anikku unga ammavoda enna seivaengunu sollunga...konjam punniyamavathu serettum intha topicu..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm lemme break it for my convineance

Quote Originally Posted by ssanjinika

I really dont think its possible to celebrate everyday.LIFE gets in the way!!How many days do you stop to think about your friends,parents,teachers and those people in your life who had the smallest influence on you??.
    It is possible to enjoy/celebrate daily, I do think about friend family daily maybe i have regular contacts with my friend obviously with parents and regarding teachers they would be remembering me bcoz i am such a gem of a person they would have ever come across.

There is no need to buy her a gift or send her flowers.But just a phone call would be nice.Just to let her know that even though it might not seem that way ,you do think of her once every day and are not taking her forgranted.
    Even if we call on anyother day she would happy and he/she would be very much happy that i have spoken to my daugher,son, grand daughter etc etc for he/she it will not make any difference whether its mother day or fathers day

I know this is a very western concept..but I do like this concept and think that its one of the good concepts we can adopt from the western world.
    Yea its very much a western concept where by ppl more than 18+ would not be staying with their parents thats why they are celebrating mothers day this day that day. But it india its not the case we are staying with parents except for womens

Post Thanks / Like
    Great that is the point!!We dont live with our parents,most of us in India included..not the current generation anyways.We have our jobs,families etc etc which intrudes.Things which have always been with us,which we will always have are usually taken forgranted.This day is just to tell us,do not take your mom forgranted.Whats wrong in that??

Post Thanks / Like
    SS, still i am not convinced . Why you want to celebrate mothers day once in a year, lets assume we are in western country still we can make call to our parents atleast once in 15 days if not every week.

Post Thanks / Like
    SS, still i am not convinced . Why you want to celebrate mothers day once in a year, lets assume we are in western country still we can make call to our parents atleast once in 15 days if not every week.
    coz u make a call you wantto tell her whats happening in your life,whats happening in hers and thats just about it.In the phone call you make on Mothers day,you tell her what a great mom shes been to you.Wish her..generally tell her that you realise that she is a mother..believe me..not many people do that .They tend to take moms forgranted

Post Thanks / Like
    /////They tend to take moms forgranted

Defn not atlead 85% will never do that . Atleast i dont/will never do that

Post Thanks / Like
    /////They tend to take moms forgranted

Defn not atlead 85% will never do that . Atleast i dont/will never do that
    unfortunately its the 85% which does that!!Hope that when you get married,have children and life catches up with you,you still remember this "Atleast I dont/will never do that" :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea this great has not changed till now that doensnt i havent takent any good things. He would remain the same old great forever

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh my goodness..why cant you people understand what Hulkster is trying to say..fine...let us not brood over Mother's Day..since we have to apprecaite them everyday right..???

Then why have Valentine's Day..why have Birthdays...why have Anniversary Day...

Its the same concept..you dont give flowers to your mother daily do you?..ok..forget daily..how abt once a week?..ok..forget once a week..how abt once a month?..hahahaha..too often eh??...so simple.. ITS ON MOTHERS DAY YOU DO THIS SPECIAL ACT OF LOVE..

Its not to prove a point of whether you love her or not..its just a time ..a day..specially for mothers...and whats wrong in celebrating that...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast