Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramani chandran's latest novel

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did any one get a chance to read Ramanichandran's latest novel, Ini ellam neeyalavo????
    "Love is the only flower that grows & blossoms without the aid of the seasons" -- Kahlil Gibran

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chidamabaram: As much as I would wish to do that, I don't have the time and patience to do that, sorry!
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Continuation...

When our hero tells Sudhakari that his daughter hasn't arrived home Sudhakari is also tensed as she remembers about Anu saying she will jump into the vetuvankuzhi. She wakes Pavitra up, tells her that Anu is missing and she is going in search of her. Pavitra listens and then falls asleep again.

Hero asks Sudhakari to help him in searching. So the two of them go in hero's car to the vetuvankuzhi and they see a few gypsies who live there and ask them, they realise that Anu was no where near that place.

Hero mentions something about his athai going to school and Sudhakari asks why she went to school today. He says that his athai drops and picks up Anu to/from School everyday and cooks for her and takes care of her, that is why his athai has been brought from village for. Sudhakari is shocked and tells him that Any comes to school alone everyday and goes back alone and she herself has spent some time going behind the child to take care that she reaches home safely as she is wearing so much jewellery and it is not safe. That is when she realises that hero doesn't hate his daughter after all. They ask each others names. Our heros name is Mahendran.

They start going to Anu's classmate's house one after the other. At one place, a girl tells them that Anu was crying all day and Pavitra shared her food with Anu. Now something clicks and Sudhakari says that she thinks that Anu is somewhere close by and rushes home and wakes Pavitra up.

Pavitra adamantly refuses to tell anything. Then Sudhakari says, that Anu is generally scared to sleep in her own house alone, how will she manage now and specially with rats getting attracted to the food that Pavitra has taken for Anu, etc.

The trick has worked and Pavitra comes crying and hugs Sudhakari and says "She will think I gave away the secret..."
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anou thanks for thsi wonderful update
    "Love is the only flower that grows & blossoms without the aid of the seasons" -- Kahlil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome Shanthi

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anou
    Now a days... only during wekends i can come to our mayyam
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Continuation....

I'am going to put it really short here as nothing much happened!

Mahendran and Sudhakari go in search of Anu to and find her in a house that is half constructed... Anu though was brave in the evening is all scared as it gets darker and somehow falls asleep covering herself from top to toe in the bedsheet that Pavitra gives her.

As Mahendran finds her, Anu is all shaking and scared and is worried if her father is really going to hurt her, the next minute Sudhakari arrives on scene and she leaps on to Sudhakari and Sudhakari hugs her.

The two of them take her to Sudhakari's home and wash her, give her something to eat and put her to sleep beside Pavitra.

Sudhakari then gives Mahendran some dosai to eat and Mahendran leaves.

Between all this Mahendran wonders where he went wrong as a father... so much so that his daughter is scared of him. Though he is not happy about the idea that the child is staying in Sudhakari's house, he thinks he has lost his right as the father the minute his five year old daughter thought of running away from home.

He also thinks how his wife refused to have a child because she thought that she would lose her beauty and how he forced her into having the child after two years after their marriage, how the wife died and how his own mother died a couple of years ago and how he brought his aunt to take care of the child. He blames himself for not loving the child enough and thinking that she might turn like her mother and also spending more time at work rather than with his child...

As he leaves the house, he also wonders about Sudhakari and thinks what kind of a woman she was, one second she was angry with him and the next second she is considerate enough to feed him...

contd...

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am new member in this forum. I joined after I've seen this topic. I am also Ramanichandran fan. I read lot of ramani chandran stories. I like especially:
    *Enakkagave Nee
    *Enna enna aasaigalo
    *Punkatru
    *Lavanya
    *Erram puriya vanthai
    *Maalai mayangugira neram
    *Itaiveli athigamillai
    *Mai vizhi mayakkam
    *Onru serntha anbu maruma

Thanks Anou & shanthi for updating "Vennilavu suduvathenna".

Post Thanks / Like

vanakam to all

hi all,
    i am a new member. i am a lover of RC's books. i have read about 80 books of her collections. all the books are great. not only a single book was boring. great!!. i am a great fan of RC. i started reading her books when i am in higher secondary and even after i got married now i read her books often. so happy to join this forum. the first book i read was "Vidiyalai thedum boopaalam". so impressed and i started reading all her books. now also reading "Vennilavu suduvathena" in aval vikatan. Great!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anoushka: ரமணி சந்திரனின் 'எனது சிந்தை மயங்குதடி' படிச்சுடிங்களா? புத்தம் புது நாவல் நல்லா விற்பனையாகுது. ஆனா படிக்கத்தான் நேரமே இல்லை.
    Online Tamil Book store
    www.udumalai.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast