Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramani chandran's latest novel

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shanti & Anou If u ppl have time plz update here... let me also get the pleasure of reading RC's story

Anou: Enga enga veetu pakkathula oru kadai erukku.. but eppa poi Tamizh book -kettalum vithu poyidhuchu ma nuthan solluvaar
    Btw do u get avaL vikatan in Dublin?
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi
    Hi Rachel... even am also a fervent fan of RC. But we can predict her story easily still I like her writings. Me and my mom used to read together... I read fast and cann't wait for my mom and turn page fast & irritate my mom :P

if you read these kind of books with mum or anybody you won't get the good feeling...

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anoushka & Rachel, welcome aboard

Sorry I was not able to post messages because of login problems Looks like everything is sorted out now

Arthi updating the story is not an issue but wait till the next issue of Aval vikatan comes out i.e. 17th of this month.
    If you are not getting Aval vikatan probably you can try subscribing to online version of Aval vikatan @ vikatan.com.

Coming back to the story, yes as mentioned by Anoushka, so far nowhere it's mentioned that Pavithra is our heroine's 'own' daughter.

May be the story will get the same twist as in "Puthu vairam naan unakku" (by Ramani Chandran), in which the heroine is introduced with a child but later in the story it's expalined that the child is her cousin sister's son

But somehow I have a feeling that this time it's not going to happen i.e. I think Pavithra is going to remain as Sudhakari's own daughter

But let's wait and see

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    Hi Rachel... even am also a fervent fan of RC. But we can predict her story easily still I like her writings. Me and my mom used to read together... I read fast and cann't wait for my mom and turn page fast & irritate my mom :P

if you read these kind of books with mum or anybody you won't get the good feeling...
    Not getting... What are u trying to say?Whats wrong in reading with Mom...
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arthi: I don't get AvaL vikatan in Dublin but I check the online version

and if you try the shop outside Chembur station (opp Grand Central) that guy has all the Tamizh magazines, you can even tell him to keep the book for you and he will do!

Thanks Shathi

Arthi: I read plenty of Tamizh stories, not particulary Ramanichandran...
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like

Not getting... What are u trying to say?Whats wrong in reading with Mom...
    i read alone... my mum doesn't like rc's books...

Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel: At our place... me & my mom read RC book also on the other hand even Kalki book also we read together.
    Does not matter

Anou: Whenever I go to matunga i get tamizh books. I read only RC's book as far as novel is concerned.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there should be no problem in reading Ramani Chandran's books along with your mom as long as your mom doesn't object it

So Arthi what are your other favorite Ramani Chandran Books?

I too like Kalki books, Ponniyin selvan and Thiyaga bhumi are my all time favorites.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have some rc favourites..but i'm not going to write about them. because nobody asked me.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have some rc favourites..but i'm not going to write about them. because nobody asked me.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast