Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramani chandran's latest novel

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ramani chandran's latest novel

Hi,
    There is a new Ramani chandran thodar kathai 'Vennilavu Suduvathenna' in Aval vikatan. This topic is for discussing about this new novel from Ramanichandran.

After reading the first 3 chapters of the story, I think the story is going on interestingly (though it's a bit on predictable lines ), So what do you people think?
    <hr>
    * Vennilavi suduvathenna - Full text
    * Many Ramani chandran books:
    Ullam Marakudilai Unnai
    Venilavu Suduvathena
    Ondru Serntha Anpu Maruma
    En Sinthai Mayankuthadi
    Kana Malai Nee Enaku
    Pasa Malar Thotam
    Venmayil Ethanai Nirankal
    Thodukodukal
    Thannir Thanal Pol Therioum
    Madumadhi
    Uyril Kalantha Urave
    Thooya Sudar Vanolieya
    Banumadhi
    Thanthuvittane Ennai
    Unmayai Thavira Veruillai
    Vaani
    Enakkakave Nee
    Unnak Nan Santhiththane
    Allaku Mayil Addum
    Pon Manai Theedi
    Roja Mull

full texts!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you update that story here?
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arthi,
    I am not good in narrating stories, but let me give a try

Our heroine Sudhakari is living with her daughter and periyappa. She is a self employed person who is beautiful, strict & honest (as all other Ramani chandran's heroines). She buys fresh vegetables from different markets and then pack them and deliver them directly to homes. Because of her honesty her business is going on ok.
    Once in a (very famous and big) shop she meets the hero (hope so he is yet to be formally introduced). He tries to help her in paying her bill but she gives him a 'nose cut' as she thinks he is trying to help her because she is a young woman.

Sudhakari's daughter Pavithra has now got a new school friend, Anu. Anu is taken care by her gramdmother (her father's distant relative) and her father who is a businessman. He is always busy with his work. Anu's gramdma does not show required concern and interest in Anu's well being and Anu is usually given Bread & Jam for food. So Pavithra starts taking additional lunch for Anu also with her Mom's permission (Sudhakari shows little bit of resistance in the beginning).
    One day when Sudhakari goes to school to bring her daughter back home she meets her friend Anu. For some unknown / strange reason she gets bonded with the little girl.

Pavithra request her mom to take Anu also to their home so that they can play together for some more time. Feeling pity for Anu, Sudhakari accepts her idea. She goes to Anu's home, gets permission from her grandma and there during her conversation with Anu's grandma, she finds that the lady does not have any interest in Anu's welfare and hence starts disliking her.
    Sudhakari takes Anu to her home. Pavithra and Anu enjoy playing together and this becomes a routine.
    One daya Anu says that her father is going out of station for some business work that weekend and hence she wants to spend more time with Pavithra and Sudhakari during weekend too. Also she says that her grandma does not cook anything when her father is away. So feeling pity for her, Sudhakari again goes to Anu's home and talks to her grandma for getting permission. Anu's grandma accepts it but warns her that Anu should come back home before night i.e. before her father returns home. Sudhakari accepts it and takes Anu to her home.
    Though Sudhakari has not met Anu's father, she has started disliking him for not taking care of his daughter properly.
    The door bell rings when Sudhakari is packing the vegetables and the girls are playing. Sudhakari goes and opens the door. There is none other the same man she met in the textile shop (I guess the hero). He says, "I believe now you feel sorry for not accepting my help that day" in a very rude manner

That's what has happenned so far

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks shanthi for ur updates.
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    This story is also same like her other stories... but still I like Ramanichandran's writings. we can easily predict her stories. But here in thsi story the Heroine is already married???

Letz see how doeas it go? I don't get any tamizh magazines at my place. I will try to get it, so that we can share our views.

If you have no problem in updating here with the conversation b/w hero & Herione most of the time they fight but nice to read... That wld be a help for me. I like RC's stories.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am reading it regularly, I guess it is getting predictable
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anou...
    Can you update here...
    BTW do u like RC's story?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arthi: Nowhere so far has it been mentioned that the heroine is married, she has a child that is all... maybe the child was born out of wedlock or maybe the child itself is not her child.....

I will try and update the next week but I am not good at story telling
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    Arthi: Nowhere so far has it been mentioned that the heroine is married, she has a child that is all... maybe the child was born out of wedlock or maybe the child itself is not her child.....

I will try and update the next week but I am not good at story telling

the child's father could be the hero... :P

i love her stories...the only tamil writer who i adore so much..
    i think i must have read atleast 25 rc's stories so far...

but now i couldn't get them here ...my school friends were also her fans we were so crazy about her books at that time..we used to share her books within our class so often..

when i start to read her story i completely forget the world around me.. :P .

yeah..i love her hero -heroine fights..so romantic.. :P

it's like reading mills and boon with tamil touch... :P :P :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rachel... even am also a fervent fan of RC. But we can predict her story easily still I like her writings. Me and my mom used to read together... I read fast and cann't wait for my mom and turn page fast & irritate my mom :P

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast