Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: KARMA-The free will Vs VIDHI-The fate

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dream of paramatman.....
    The dream of paramatman is wrongly understood and so is Maya and the reality. The "one" dreamer means that everything is perceived as "one", like in a dream of a dreamer. It is a symbolic representation of how everything vanishes and the dreamer alone exist in a dream. The same way when the Ego is transcended, one understand everything is a concept of the mind, infact the very own creation. Again one can misunderstand this above fact. This does not mean that there is nothing everything is an illusion. What here means is that like stepping on a rope and imagining a rope. The rope is real, the snake is unreal. The same way God or Brahan is like rope , and the whole universe is like the snake. It is iamgined which means that it is the way the mind is perceived. How does the mind percieve?. Through the sense organs. This is why in the whole spiritual practice one goes transcends the information given through the perception of the sense organs. Then through that one transcend the mind which relies on the limited information given by the senses. Then comes the next stage when one tanscends the mind which is nothing but the Ego. then one sees the reality as it is, without the limitation posed by the sensory world.

Here is the difference between the vedanta and Buddhism. Both goes to the same path, but one misses the Ultimate truth. In both B and V, the Ego is transcended. Then there is "nothing". This nothingness B calls as soonya, and stays there not going further.

Whereas V says there is nothingness which is "Samadhi", but there is a reality which witnesses this reality of nothingness. There is a reality that says there is soonya or nothingness , which is Brahman. Without a witnessor , there cant be a claim there is nothing. Example, if some one makes a claim there nothing or no one present yesterday night at new york, 14th street bus stop at 3.00 A.M., then the person who reports that there was no one was present there at 3.00 A.M.

The same way when the Ego is gone and a "nothingness" is claimed, there is the Witnessing Brahman ever present. That witnessing Brahman never goes away. Ego can go and come nad never the witnessor the Brahman.

Now when the Ego is transcended everything vanishes like in a dream and the Dreamer (Witnessor or Brahman, the reality) alone remains. This is beautifully explained in Hindu mythology as the Vishnu's Dream. Without transcending the Ego this truth can be misunderstood for millions of birth and death cycles.

The one witnessing principle is the "One" God.

The above information is obtained by experience and not a book read information. Only when one transcends the Ego one can know this truth. There is no other way. The Ego that is writing is undergoing this process.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pradheep
    The Dream of paramatman.....
    The dream of paramatman is wrongly understood and so is Maya and the reality. The "one" dreamer means that everything is perceived as "one", like in a dream of a dreamer. It is a symbolic representation of how everything vanishes and the dreamer alone exist in a dream. The same way when the Ego is transcended, one understand everything is a concept of the mind, infact the very own creation. Again one can misunderstand this above fact. This does not mean that there is nothing everything is an illusion. What here means is that like stepping on a rope and imagining a rope. The rope is real, the snake is unreal. The same way God or Brahan is like rope , and the whole universe is like the snake. It is iamgined which means that it is the way the mind is perceived. How does the mind percieve?. Through the sense organs. This is why in the whole spiritual practice one goes transcends the information given through the perception of the sense organs. Then through that one transcend the mind which relies on the limited information given by the senses. Then comes the next stage when one tanscends the mind which is nothing but the Ego. then one sees the reality as it is, without the limitation posed by the sensory world.

Here is the difference between the vedanta and Buddhism. Both goes to the same path, but one misses the Ultimate truth. In both B and V, the Ego is transcended. Then there is "nothing". This nothingness B calls as soonya, and stays there not going further.

Whereas V says there is nothingness which is "Samadhi", but there is a reality which witnesses this reality of nothingness. There is a reality that says there is soonya or nothingness , which is Brahman. Without a witnessor , there cant be a claim there is nothing. Example, if some one makes a claim there nothing or no one present yesterday night at new york, 14th street bus stop at 3.00 A.M., then the person who reports that there was no one was present there at 3.00 A.M.

The same way when the Ego is gone and a "nothingness" is claimed, there is the Witnessing Brahman ever present. That witnessing Brahman never goes away. Ego can go and come nad never the witnessor the Brahman.

Now when the Ego is transcended everything vanishes like in a dream and the Dreamer (Witnessor or Brahman, the reality) alone remains. This is beautifully explained in Hindu mythology as the Vishnu's Dream. Without transcending the Ego this truth can be misunderstood for millions of birth and death cycles.

The one witnessing principle is the "One" God.

The above information is obtained by experience and not a book read information. Only when one transcends the Ego one can know this truth. There is no other way. The Ego that is writing is undergoing this process.
    Here is one of the countless illusions with illusions of 'Brahman' or 'Parmatman' - a non-entity, and 'mind, 'purification', 'maya', 'Ego/Self' etc. etc..

Good entertaining illusions ideed. Since, I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, I really enjoy such endlessly entertaining illusions/dreams.
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like
    Good entertaining illusions ideed. Since, I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, I really enjoy
    Entertainment, illuions and enjoyments are for only the Ego. The Brahman is only a witness, the Ego isthe one that claims "Enjoyment".

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness
    Quote Originally Posted by of the illusion/dream that
    Entertainment, illuions and enjoyments are for only the Ego. The Brahman is only a witness, the Ego isthe one that claims "Enjoyment".
    There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to Truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
    - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witnessof the illusion/dream that wrote:

.....all the above ......is witnessed by the "Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness".

Post Thanks / Like
    There can be no witness higher or otherwise than Me than which higher or otherwise witness is not needed/there. I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness. The rest are just illusions/dreams.
    - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness.
    The rest are just illusions/dreams.
    Aware of this contradiction.

when there is no second, where is the questions of rest? .....the rest to be illusions/dreams?

Post Thanks / Like
    There can be no witness higher or otherwise than Me than which higher or otherwise witness is not needed/there. I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness; and that is what I am. The rests are just illusions/dreams.
    - Buddha

Post Thanks / Like
    The rests
    what are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    There can be no witness higher or otherwise than Me than which higher or otherwise witness is not needed/there. I am the One and Only Supreme Consciousness, The One without a Second, Non-Dual, The One and Only Witness; and that is what I am. The rests are just "illusions/dreams".
    - Buddha

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast