Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Post Thanks / Like
    Rahman has finally fooled his fans in saroja audio release. He said he is a great fan of yuvan. being a rajini fan i was irritated badly by his decisions this also happens with arr now. in forums ir fans saying arr himself declares that raja is raja and u1 is the prince of music. If he said this to vidyasagar i would feel happy, even his music have some soul but which noise made him to be a yuvan fan. This kind of things is hurting badly its like rajini saying im a great fan of simbu. Being a fan to these ppl is the biggest sin. arr fans sucks
    2 Academy Awards rahman

Waitin 4 VTV Audio

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prasana84
    Rahman has finally fooled his fans in saroja audio release. He said he is a great fan of yuvan. being a rajini fan i was irritated badly by his decisions this also happens with arr now. in forums ir fans saying arr himself declares that raja is raja and u1 is the prince of music. If he said this to vidyasagar i would feel happy, even his music have some soul but which noise made him to be a yuvan fan. This kind of things is hurting badly its like rajini saying im a great fan of simbu. Being a fan to these ppl is the biggest sin. arr fans sucks
    it only becomes bigger when we worry about it... let it go...
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    did anyone get the CD from Sony BMG? it looked really good during the audio release function.
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    y r u ppl making this such a big issue?

Senior Member Regular Hubber MrIndia's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its his liking.. and you cannot argue on that.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber directhit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Superstar 'Amitabh is emperor' nu sonnnalum real emperor yaarunnu makkalukku theriyaadha With greatness comes Magnanimity

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahman has finally fooled his fans in saroja audio release. He said he is a great fan of yuvan. being a rajini fan i was irritated badly by his decisions this also happens with arr now. in forums ir fans saying arr himself declares that raja is raja and u1 is the prince of music. This kind of things is hurting badly its like rajini saying im a great fan of simbu. Being a fan to these ppl is the biggest sin. arr fans sucks
    //disgr//exactly my thoughts.......ARR, sorry, needs a good PRO - even his thiruvasagam support to IR was unneccessary........there were so many controversies surrounding that project and ARR taking a stand in favor of IR clearly upset many like the father who lost money on it........

though i feel U1 deserves such accolades, unfortunately ARR-IR fights have a very big history which wont disappear overnight.......yesterday, i felt like slapped hard by rahman......yaarukaaga ivalavu naalu naanga ellam sanda potttom??? edhukaaga?? chaaaaa....anyways, as thineshan pointed out, we shuld let it go, otherwise, it will suffocate us badly......but one more such statement from ARR, he will lose one of his earliest fans (big deal anyways) //end disgr//
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    did anyone get the CD from Sony BMG? it looked really good during the audio release function.
    mine is sony BMG cd - looks equally pathetic .....

miss you da - is slowly picking up .......yemini chants are killer punches here ......marudhaani is such a delight to listen to in the morning ...dinesh, i have to agree, madhushree's voice is like a instrument
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Rahman has finally fooled his fans in saroja audio release. He said he is a great fan of yuvan. being a rajini fan i was irritated badly by his decisions this also happens with arr now. in forums ir fans saying arr himself declares that raja is raja and u1 is the prince of music. This kind of things is hurting badly its like rajini saying im a great fan of simbu. Being a fan to these ppl is the biggest sin. arr fans sucks
    //disgr//exactly my thoughts.......ARR, sorry, needs a good PRO - even his thiruvasagam support to IR was unneccessary........there were so many controversies surrounding that project and ARR taking a stand in favor of IR clearly upset many like the father who lost money on it........

though i feel U1 deserves such accolades, unfortunately ARR-IR fights have a very big history which wont disappear overnight.......yesterday, i felt like slapped hard by rahman......yaarukaaga ivalavu naalu naanga ellam sanda potttom??? edhukaaga?? chaaaaa....anyways, as thineshan pointed out, we shuld let it go, otherwise, it will suffocate us badly......but one more such statement from ARR, he will lose one of his earliest fans (big deal anyways) //end disgr//
    Im really dissapointed with such known fans being do immature...
    ARR n his fame is world known n whole india known... Thr is no necessity for ARR to get accolades from u1 or whoever...
    But whatever ARR said abt u1 is really something to cherish for u1 in his life...

Dont worry abt other fans n thr comments coz clearly they r a BUNCH OF JOKERS...

Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy, ARR did not say anything of that sort. It is blown out of proportion (as usual) by the media.

According to a guy (from orkut) who attended the function -

"Adapavingala...

Rahman is A great faan of Yuvan ah....

i WENT TO THAT AUDIO LAUNCH PA...aVARU iPADI ONNU SOLLAVAE ILLA....aVARU ITHA THAAN SONNARU..Udanae yerangi poitaaru????

A.r.Rahman said - Once i was playing keyboard to ilayaraja sir, tat time a small boy came and called me as "uncle" Tat guy s Yuvan, Now he grown up as a individual music director and carved a place for himself..Congrats to him...

Also rahman was tapping his foot to Nimirnthu Nil Opening music..tat was the best part of the function...it looked awesome..."

So, let us not take these things seriously as most of these news are not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY

Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast