Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn
    When some one can compose music for Rajkiran (hero) movies.... there is nothing wrong in ARR composing songs for new comers....[/i]
    appadi podu aruvala.... ......most of IR's village movies were real craps.....and they were no way exciting......infact they branded IR as a vllage composer by making him do all these crap movies.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ansa400's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakkarakatti by ARR

Quote Originally Posted by njv
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna
    A rich girl falls in love with a boy belonging to middle class family. What happens after that is the story of ‘Sakkarakatti.’
    This is something tamil filmdom never experienced before. Its going to be something different. ARR is getting very exciting project now a days.
    njv, can u pls recall what is the story of KAADAL? A rich girl falls in love with a poor boy. It is as simple as that. Needless to spk abt the success of the film. So the point is it is not the story which really matters, the screenplay is important.ARR is not a fool to accept some crap offers at this point of time. There must be something exciting abt this director which made him to accept this film. That's it!
    Engu Manidha inam Poar ointhu sainthidumo, angu koovatho Vellai Kuyile..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna
    A rich girl falls in love with a boy belonging to middle class family. What happens after that is the story of ‘Sakkarakatti.’
    This is something tamil filmdom never experienced before. Its going to be something different. ARR is getting very exciting project now a days.
    r u hitting ARR base on this project or also rest of his project?? anywayz.... when people can make remake crapz a hit...this simple story line to become a hit is nothing NEW in tamil film industry.... lemme see....even IR's chooses damn 'quality' storylines nowdays....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    story online eppothun simplelathan irukkum,ana athai screenplay pannuvathalathan oru dir.oda thiramai irukku..athuvuum new dir.kala prabu ass.to dir.like ghautham menon,durai[thootijaya]john[sachin]yaaru kannda 'minnale'mathiri asathunarunna???thinking positiflah brother!!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember Thanu produced Kandukondean 2 created records in sales.

He rightly remember it and gave the opportunity to our BOSS.

Enakku Isai Gnaniyaiyum Pidikkum, Isai Puyaliyum pidikkum

But ARR eppavum oru step mela thaan..

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rashid2raj
    Well, how many out those 12 movies were hits??? Face the truth! Ilayaraja is not getting any big movies..
    Define big movies. The only big movie that ARR now has is Shivaji. If Rajni is big here, Mohanlal is big in MFM, so does Dilip, so does Amitabh, so does RGV, so does KH, so does Bala.

You just didnt get my point. I want ARR to not do this movie and go for something big, but instead ARR is doing this silly project which will take him now where, the mistake that IR has done, now ARR doing.

Like I said before, if you guys are happy, enjoy.
    ARR is doing music to 4 of aishwarya movies

Senior Member Devoted Hubber rashid2raj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Djpak
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid2raj
    Well, how many out those 12 movies were hits??? Face the truth! Ilayaraja is not getting any big movies..
    Define big movies. The only big movie that ARR now has is Shivaji. If Rajni is big here, Mohanlal is big in MFM, so does Dilip, so does Amitabh, so does RGV, so does KH, so does Bala.

You just didnt get my point. I want ARR to not do this movie and go for something big, but instead ARR is doing this silly project which will take him now where, the mistake that IR has done, now ARR doing.

Like I said before, if you guys are happy, enjoy.
    Appadi poodu, machi ...
    Anbe unnaal manam freezing, adada kadhal endrum amazing B-)

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now it is Bhagyaraj's son
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, April 29, 2006]

Close on the heels of actor-director Bhagyaraj's daughter Saranya taking to the big screen with Parijatham, his son Santhanu too is ready make a foray into filmdom.

Santhanu is being launched by producer Kalaipuli S Thanu in his production venture Sakkaraikatti being directed by debutant Kaalaprakash.

The movie has musical score by A R Rehman, editing by Anthony and cinematography by James Andrews.

Debutants Ishitha Joshi and Sibi would be playing the female leads in Sakkaraikatti. The movie would hit the floors on 30 April (Sunday).

Thanu known for his grandeur has come out with a grand and huge invitation for the movie's launch.

Quite appropriate to the title, the invitation carries with it sugar cubes.

Get ready to welcome Santhanu Bhagyaraj.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn
    When some one can compose music for Rajkiran (hero) movies.... there is nothing wrong in ARR composing songs for new comers....[/i]
    appadi podu aruvala.... ......most of IR's village movies were real craps.....and they were no way exciting......infact they branded IR as a vllage composer by making him do all these crap movies.....
    Exactly and now they are going to brand ARR as crap movie MD. How many ARR movies are hit, tell me about this. You yourself can do the math. I dont want ARR to do the same mistake that IR did.

Like I said, you guys just dont get it. - Enjoy.

buggle, You go my point buddy

btw kadhal not a rich girl poor boy story. more than money nativity and natural acting, unexpected climax, excellent songs and top of that media publicity that it is a true story helped Kadhal. Like Meera Jasmine said in one interview, Kadhal is the best movie that Tamil folks can come up with
    Musical Tsunami - On Feb 23, 2013 @ Prudential Center, NJ - Maestro Ilayaraja Live - First time in USA.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Djpak
    Enjoy
    Musical Tsunami - On Feb 23, 2013 @ Prudential Center, NJ - Maestro Ilayaraja Live - First time in USA.

Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast