View Poll Results: Do you watch SriRamadasu if it is dubbed into Tamil??

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supremo Nag's latest devotional sensation - SriRamadasu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea its been a while since he has acted in sum really good movies after Anamayya.....most of the movies hez acted in lately havnt been tat worth watching!
    'hope I cud see this movie sumtime.....thing is, I'm not in the habit of going to theatres! :P

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    if there is a market for religious/mytheological movies, tamil directors (like perarasu) would be making that. There is no market.

Few 6th sense people changed the minds of TN folks, so they wont fall for the religious crap.

May be if they convert this to "mega" serial and also introduce some new characters (tamil mega serial means atleast 2 wifes and 2 husbands for 4 to 5 pairs) it will run well as mega serial.
    Musical Tsunami - On Feb 23, 2013 @ Prudential Center, NJ - Maestro Ilayaraja Live - First time in USA.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by njv
    if there is a market for religious/mytheological movies, tamil directors (like perarasu) would be making that. There is no market.

Few 6th sense people changed the minds of TN folks, so they wont fall for the religious crap.

May be if they convert this to "mega" serial and also introduce some new characters (tamil mega serial means atleast 2 wifes and 2 husbands for 4 to 5 pairs) it will run well as mega serial.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambretta
    Yea its been a while since he has acted in sum really good movies after Anamayya.....most of the movies hez acted in lately havnt been tat worth watching!
    'hope I cud see this movie sumtime.....thing is, I'm not in the habit of going to theatres! :P
    Annamayya is a CLASSIC! I own the DVD! There are the inevitable distortions in the story, but overall, CLASSIC! I'd say that out of all the Nag movies, Annamaya is clearly in the Top 5! The Music was excellent too! SPB's voice was enchating with the Keerthanas!

I'm eagarly waiting for this DVD (Sri Ramadasu)!! How long does it take?!

Quote Originally Posted by njv

Ur an atheist? I find it very amusing when atheists go around patting themselves on their backs claiming that they are the divine 6th sense breed of human beings! Jeez...talk abt a Superiority Complex eh!

Also, just because u don't like religious movies doesn't make them crap! I'd much rather watch movies like Thirumalai Thenkumari, Annamayya, Dievam, Thiruvarul, Sri Raghavendra and Thiruvilaiyaadal than the 3rd rated crap like Thimiru, Thirupaachi, Sivakasi, Aaru, etc etc so on and so forth...

Peace!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surya
    I'm eagarly waiting for this DVD (Sri Ramadasu)!! How long does it take?!
    Surya : the company i work for finished authoring the original dvd quite some time back. so dvd will be releasing in US/Canada/UK mkts anytime now. and if you see it, feedback reg chapters would be most welcome !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! yeah eagarly waitin for teh movie!

Sure Will!

PS: Do u mark the chaps for almost every movie that comes out in the market?
    Back after a while...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12