View Poll Results: will u support star-sons/nephew/cousins?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 26.67%
  • No

11 73.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G.V.Prakash

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Renault
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    This is another joke. There are close to 20+ new mds have come to tfm in the last couple of years. There is an article came out in a magazine recently about new talents coming into the TFI.
    true judge, but none of them can afford to work in 5 odd films for first 3 years(out of which 1 was a musical hit) and still survive like YSR has done......nobody can afford to plan their careers like YSR can.......

moreover, new mds are getting not-so-good openings because of these star-kids........but if they are really gud then they cant be kept out............ex: Harris Jeyaraj and Vijay Antony.....

judge, dunt think i'm against IR family, i will oppose Kathija(if she comes one day) as much i oppose YSR....

(FYI, Kathija is ARR's daughter)
    Just for records.. YSR hasn't worked with the so called big banners like Shankar's S-Films or Oscar Ravichandran's films or Rajinikanth's Kuselan.

So, it's not the star-kids stuff alone.

Look at KR, for instance.. your statement will look like an oxymoron.

Unfortunately nondescript stuff is what people like these days and we run with this tide, now.
    So you are suggesting that YSR is more talented than KR?
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    GV Prakash in good times
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, December 23, 2008]

GV Prakash has composed the tunes for 'Aayirathil Oruvan' starring Karthi, Reema Sen and Andrea. Directed by Selvaraghavan, the movie has a total of 10 tracks in all. Lyricist Vairamuthu has penned down the lines for eight of the songs while the other two are theme songs. For the first time, the background theme songs has been extensively choreographed and canned for the movie. It is being said that the director pins high hope on four of the songs which he believes will be massive chartbusters.

Speculated to be a period movie, yesteryear classic songster PB Srinivas has voiced a song with Bombay Jayashree after a long period. The said song starts like 'Pemmane' penned after a god's name is set in the period of 13th Century. Also, a remix of "Adho andha paravai" retaining TMS's voice has been done.

Adding to the splendor is a hip-hop song, "Un mela Aasai" by the star couple Dhanush and Aishwarya Rajinikanth. Music director GV Prakash who has worked only for other music directors, has now sung a song along with Andrea in his own composition. He is also crooning for a number in 'Angadi Theru' which is yet to be launched. Karthik has lent his voice for one of the tunes.

On an exclusive talk to Indiaglitz.com, songster GV Prakash said, "When it comes to music, director Selvaraghavan is the best filmmaker I have worked with so far. I was delighted to compose for him as he is quite aware of music and knows what he wants. I am confident that this new genre of music in 'Aayirathil Oruvan' will sure escalate to me a greater level."

The music of 'Aayirathil Oruvan' has been tentatively planned for a release by the end of January, 2009. Apart from this, GV has been signed up for a line of movies including Selva's next movie 'Ithu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam' starring Dhanush and Andrea, a yet to be titled movie with director Vetrimaaran by producer Kathiresan and 'Madras Pattinam'. The last said movie is a period flick to be produced and enacted by Arya which will be directed by Vijay of 'Kireedom' fame.

GV Prakash has also got a few more offers in Telugu, after his recent hit 'Ullasamga Utsamga'. The young songster who's making it big is sure to attain a niche for himself.

It is increasing hype for AO....After hearing AO, we can easily know the height of his talent.....Lets see.......
    --

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 songs in a thriller movie?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

GVP - UPCOMING MD

Instead of blaming , i feel any person who has talent, either an outsider or nephew or any relation to any existing musicians, should be given change to provde.

GVP has definitely done good music, his recent release of Vellithirai, Seval, Ananda Thandavam (yet to release) are very good, though picture not good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay Antony is composing some of the songs in Angadi theru.....Vasantha balan told GVP is very busy.....

This guy has some good partnership with the directors like Selva, Vasantha balan, Vetri maran, Ganthi krishna and etc....
    --

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    G.V. Prakash on Rahman and Aayirathil Oruvan
    March 20, 2009

Aayirathil Oruvan, which has been in the making for a long while, is said to have come out exceedingly well. According to the film’s music director G.V. Prakash, one of the reasons for the delay is because of the inclusion of several new facets and experimentation. He added that the team, which has been concentrating on the music, will leave for New York for the sound mixing.

When questioned about his Uncle A.R. Rahman’s

G.V. Prakash
    achievement, Prakash said that he was happy about it, but people have started expecting more from him after Rahman brought home the Oscar Awards. Aayirathil Oruvan, directed by Selvaraghavan, has Karthi, Reema Sen and Andrea in the leading roles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys for children
    April 07, 2009
    Irumbukkottai Murattu Singam is a period film that is set in the 18th century.

Music is by G.V Prakash, lyrics have been penned by Vairamuthu, and editing is by Raja Mohamad. Western Comics, a popular name in the comics industry, is stepping into the movie circuit with IMS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys for children
    April 07, 2009
    Irumbukkottai Murattu Singam is a period film that is set in the 18th century.

Music is by G.V Prakash, lyrics have been penned by Vairamuthu, and editing is by Raja Mohamad. Western Comics, a popular name in the comics industry, is stepping into the movie circuit with IMS.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-07-04-09.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    GVP is extremely busy with hands full of project it seems. In fact, the films he is working under now have proven directors and offer good scope for music.

Aayiratyil Oruvan'a seekiram release pannungappa... :P
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this gonna be GVP's best....

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14880089

Music director GV Prakash is upbeat about the songs he has composed for Selvaraghavan’s upcoming film Aayirathil Oruvan.

The album has 10 rocking songs, which is sure to be lapped up by the youth.

G.V Prakash says: “ I have never worked so hard for any film and today, I am so satisfied with the album that my happiness knows no bounds. We mixed the songs at the Sterling sounds, in New York and its come out so well.”

Meanwhile the buzz is that Selvaraghavan is planning to have a grand audio launch on May 1 at Nehru Stadium where he will have a live performance of the songs by singers.

The film is undoubtedly going to be one of its kind as such action adventure films are rare to Tamil audiences.

--

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast