Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jyothisham - The Scientific Calculation

Senior Member Regular Hubber srivatsan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Sridhar
    Doubts!
    *If a baby borns in places other than India..Say U.S or U.K..What time you will use to design(Right word ) the horoscope?
    * Say an astrologer says that if the baby borns in so and so time or so and so day then he/she will lead a prosperous life then if they Pre or Postpon the child birth..then is it against Karma?
    * How far 'Numerology' helps a persons growth? Say calling a person as "Rajaa" instead of Raja...How it works out!! Vibrations?? If Vibrations is the reason..What is the need of using it in your signature? Vibrations deals with sound right??

Sorry if my doubts are kiddish because i am weak but curious in this subject.

Thanks,
    Sridhar!
    Hi You have longitude and Latitude data for any particular place. With this, local Sunrise and Sun set can be found. Once if this is found, then Horoscope can be easily calculated..
    DHARMO RAKSHATHI RAKSHITHA:

A typical Indian Cultural forum! www.samskruthi.org

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If god created man and let him decide his future (this jenma as well as the others, if you belive in reincarnation)based on his karma, this means he has some sort of free will. So the actions of his would decide his future, so continues the path of his soul. If not then god controls/decides his every action/reaction as a set of predetermined steps(which could be predicted by jyothidam or whatever), if that is so why do we have bad things happening around us, is god a sadist ?

Post Thanks / Like
    If god created man and let him decide his future (this jenma as well as the others, if you belive in reincarnation)based on his karma, this means he has some sort of free will. So the actions of his would decide his future, so continues the path of his soul. If not then god controls/decides his every action/reaction as a set of predetermined steps(which could be predicted by jyothidam or whatever), if that is so why do we have bad things happening around us, is god a sadist ?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sanguine Sridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Manyvan and Srivathsan!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber ammassridhar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jyothish Sasthra

Hai all

I have started learning this great science. By the Divine Grace, pray that I shall master Thoroughly.
    Om Namah Sivaya
    sridhar
    Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavanthu

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jyothish Sasthra

Quote Originally Posted by ammassridhar

Hai all

I have started learning this great science. By the Divine Grace, pray that I shall master Thoroughly.
    May Lord Almighty give you all success..pls contribute to the thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mahadevan
    A very good question indeed. There are two things which guides any "Jeevan" that is born on this earth. "Manusha Yathnam" or Free will and the Second thing is "God's Grace". There is only a very very minute line between these two and it is very very hard to find where, free will ends and God's grace starts....One of our great sages, "Valluvar peruman" has told that

"Deivathaal agadenunum Murchi tham
    Meyvartha kooli tharum".

We can take it as a good sprit for going by our Free-will. But how do we know what we do is good at or not....? Only for this purpose, Puraanams & Ithihasams are written. Just to guide us, as there is no strict rules and regulation as what ius correct and what is not....as one rule may be correct at one situation and the same rule may be wrong in some other...

But what are we doing with this Puraanams and Ithihasams? We are arguing in which language it was written, Which part of the world, it happened, BC or AD, Tamizh or Samskritham....and wasting our time and resources.

I repeat, Puraanams and Ithihasams are our guide to reach the Supreme Goal - The Brahmam, not to show the supremacy of Samskritham...This I am telling you after few disputes only with interest in other person, as a person who follows Sanaathana Sharmama. I hope you understand....

If you are further interested in understanding "what is Karma?" and what is Supreme Bliss, I would suggest you to go thru' a reading of Bhagawath Geetha (in any language you want), and if your interested in knowing what is good amd what is not good to live a good life, Go thru' MahaBharatham. In thamizh, I would suggest, Cho's "MahaBharatham Pesugirathu". In that, Cho has given a wonderful explanation for several complex situations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Srivatsan, I have read all the books that you refered. The point is even God cannot escape his/her karmic deeds(as clearly mentioned in gita), there might be some apparent temporary reprive in the reactions for ones actions , but it is mostly like getting a lower monthly payment by moving from a 15 year to a 40 year mortgage, you are just spreading out your misery by diluting the intensity, you do it which ever way the karmic account has to balance, one cannot escape from it. If Karmic laws are true it precludes prognosis. You are talking about Gods grace, it is very similar to what our saints said, if they bless you whole heartedly they can transfer some bad karma from you on to themselves the same could be a logically acheived by a deep prayer,even if it is true, this again is possible only by the actions (prayer/devotion) as determined by your free will and hence beyond prognosis.

srivatsan wrote:But what are we doing with this Puraanams and Ithihasams? We are arguing in which language it was written, Which part of the world, it happened, BC or AD, Tamizh or Samskritham....and wasting our time and resources.

whatever it be, you have to give the devil its due, false claims need to be set right. For the ones who look at the crux the other 3 P's of the product is immaterial, but for the most the complete product is needed and so we have these arguments, do not forget that you are an active, partisan participant in that discussion.

Post Thanks / Like
    do not forget that you are an active, partisan participant in that discussion.
    What discussion you are talking about....and to my knowledge, in any discussion in the Hub, I have been as Unbiased as possible....yes, I tell this from my conscience......Pls correct/quote me if I have behaved as a racist, anywhere....

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Srivatsan, I have read all the books that you refered. The point is even God cannot escape his/her karmic deeds(as clearly mentioned in gita), there might be some apparent temporary reprive in the reactions for ones actions , but it is mostly like getting a lower monthly payment by moving from a 15 year to a 40 year mortgage, you are just spreading out your misery by diluting the intensity, you do it which ever way the karmic account has to balance, one cannot escape from it. If Karmic laws are true it precludes prognosis. You are talking about Gods grace, it is very similar to what our saints said, if they bless you whole heartedly they can transfer some bad karma from you on to themselves the same could be a logically acheived by a deep prayer,even if it is true, this again is possible only by the actions (prayer/devotion) as determined by your free will and hence beyond prognosis.

srivatsan wrote:But what are we doing with this Puraanams and Ithihasams? We are arguing in which language it was written, Which part of the world, it happened, BC or AD, Tamizh or Samskritham....and wasting our time and resources.

whatever it be, you have to give the devil its due, false claims need to be set right. For the ones who look at the crux the other 3 P's of the product is immaterial, but for the most the complete product is needed and so we have these arguments, do not forget that you are an active, partisan participant in that discussion.
    I guess the misunderstanding here is due to the jargon. To explain in detail may take quite a few posts. So in short,
    God = Nature
    Free will = Natural laws ( you do something, something happens.)
    God's grace / Devil's wish = Singularities ( you expect something, something else happens. )
    If you study descriptions of any hindu gods, you can find they converge at some point to a natural force.
    maaya = vaccuum / nothing
    sakthi = energy ( sprang from nothing )
    sivam / vinnum = negative / positive forces ( split from energy )
    Now, if you study those books again, ignoring any poetic imagination, you can see all these are perfect description of nature.

About rebirth.. Everyone's thought is associated with a specific frequency, unique like our finger prints. This thought wave, since it is not matter, is passed into atmosphere when someone dies. Mostly, this will be zeroed out soon by nature, sometimes, it just is there. This again depends on a lot of factors like the cause of death, for instance. This frequency might match with someone's frequency, and they may start behaving like the dead person or it might be in resonance with someone and cause disaster.

The most important question till date with western science is the relation between wave and matter. But our science has found some important relation between the finger prints which are visible and one's thought frequency. All mantras, chanting, hymns are only to control this frequency. Of course we cant change the frequency, but can cause a minute shift, which has drastic effects. It is the same principle as applying sounds to a horror movie. If you watch a horror movie without the sound, you wont be afraid (sometimes, it could turn into a comedy )

This is becoming too big. so will continue later.
    யாகாவா ராயினு னாகாக்க

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast