Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage

In my opinion....

Love marriage

- Get to the know the person well
    - Lot of hurdles to face... (difficult to convince the parents.. caste issues)
    - May / May not get the blessings frm parents
    - ASTROLOGY IS A BIG ISSUE

Arranged Marriage

- any problems.. in marriage life can be confronted easily as there will be a strong support frm ... parents
    Heavenly ~ Newzealand

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    in my case arranged marriage will only happen ...so ... i better support it ..

love and love marriages ....i dunt knw ...love is really complex .....unless it is sincere ..... marriage doesnt work out ....

arranged marriage is exciting ...
    both have to deliberately put in efforts to understand each other or please one another ...and it turns out to be exciting and exhilarating .....

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha..
    then parents should point at a girl, and ask their son love her..

Love come Arrange marriage

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe i will go for love marriage!
    but i don't think its so easy to fall in love either.
    better stay single for a while, then ur parents will give up on u and then u might have some time to think and find a better solution "love or arranged"!?
    mhm live together, quite ok, but namma cultureukku othu varadhu.
    I sometimes use to think that marriage will be going smoothly if i get married to a man much elder than me, around 10-15 yrs!
    what do u think?

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smooth but boring

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about arrange cum love marraige ..... Instead of love cum arrange maraige

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen
    Smooth but boring
    maybe But i feel like i need somone who can take care of me(just like father, i never had those love from my father), walk with me, talk in kind and sweet voice?!!
    well i know this is weird, but it's just a thought that comes across!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber swathy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love marriage is good if both are genuine.

In case of arranged marriage You join with them only when they are settled. No one will marry jobless guy (in case of arranged marriage).

but in case of love marriage love starts even at the stage when they are unemployed.

Its too good to love someone when they are struggling, share the pain and pleasure and marry when they are settled.

I know it's nice to say but is not possible for many in real life.

Arranged marriage in many cases is a business but as mentioned already You'll get support from parents.
    pala
    vedikkai manidharaip pole - naan
    veezhve nendru ninai thayo?

Senior Member Senior Hubber Fire111999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aiwa
    in my case arranged marriage will only happen ...so ... i better support it ..

love and love marriages ....i dunt knw ...love is really complex .....unless it is sincere ..... marriage doesnt work out ....

arranged marriage is exciting ...
    both have to deliberately put in efforts to understand each other or please one another ...and it turns out to be exciting and exhilarating .....
    both love and arranged marriages need effort, but in love marraiges pple don't seem to feel this need so much and this might spoil the marriage unless their love is extremely strong. in arranged marriages, pple feel this need as they have to build up love for each other and this helps the marriage. but if it's a bad match, an arranged marriage might not work out.

so i feel that, if arranged marriage, the couple have to try and get to know each other and find out if they suit each other before the marriage. and if love marriage, then the couple has to be aware that marriage will not be smooth flowing and lots of understanding, compromise etc is required. since the couple love each other, there will not be any problem in being understanding or compromising, just in that the couple might not recognise that problems would arise despite the fact that they knew each other before marriage.

p.s. i don't know if i expressed myself properly. i hope i haven't muddled it up
    ~~~Believe. Just saying - I can do it, can give surprising results. ~~~

~~~ God is a girl ~~~

~~~ Check out the painted hand elephant!~~~

Senior Member Senior Hubber Fire111999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swathy
    Love marriage is good if both are genuine.

In case of arranged marriage You join with them only when they are settled. No one will marry jobless guy (in case of arranged marriage).

but in case of love marriage love starts even at the stage when they are unemployed.

Its too good to love someone when they are struggling, share the pain and pleasure and marry when they are settled.

I know it's nice to say but is not possible for many in real life.

Arranged marriage in many cases is a business but as mentioned already You'll get support from parents.
    mostly true. but perhaps not always strictly accurate. of course not to a jobless guy, but to someone who is still coming up. for eg, the cobra beer (an indian beer company in the uk) guy got married (arranged) while his company was still struggling to come up. though his company is really big now, they couldn't have known that his company would succeed when they married the girl to him!

i agree that it is good if you are there to show support when the other person is growing and can share the experience with that person.

yeah, i agree that in arranged marriages, there would be support from the parents. but it would be bad if the couple blames the parents if the marriage doesn't work out. and in love marriages, if there is a lack of support, that itself might cause the couple to try harder to make their marriage work. i'm not sure.
    ~~~Believe. Just saying - I can do it, can give surprising results. ~~~

~~~ God is a girl ~~~

~~~ Check out the painted hand elephant!~~~

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast