Thread: Going in with the times or Following what's right?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Going in with the times or Following what's right?

I will explain it here

1) Your a follower of the modern lifestyle and you believe in moving with the times and changing yourself according to the times. Also you rarely appreciate things done in the past. If your this type please type Choice no 1 and explain why you do this.

2) You are oblivious to either modern lifestyles or past lifestyles and follow what is right and only focus on what is there to be done (e.g. Righteousness followers). Please type Choice no 2 and explain why you do this.

Im doing this as a character finding exericise to prove certain theories currently running in my mind so your responses matter alot...Ithu neenga seinchinga na kodi punniyam serum ungalakku.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hulkster. Guess u may have to move froma binary response model as most responses are likely to be around 1.5
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well for obvious reasons i choose topic 2 !

i do it coz i believe the almight has given us the power of thinking ! we know whats right or whats wrong ! u just dont do it just bcoz its different from what was done earlier .... hehehe many do it that way !

well i dont say that changing according to time is wrong, thats nature ... but u shld be in a mindset where u r able to distinguish between what u have to follow n what u shld not and what is right n what is wrong !

dont be confused it all clearly states that THINK n ACT ! dont do it bcoz u are forced to !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btw i am not going to support topic 1 or 2...im just going to accept everybody's view..it is interesting to see how people perceive time and character...nanri bingleguy..odanae ungalakku kodi punniyam anuppugiraen....Prabhu Ram naan podulam nu ninaichaen...anaal yethukku veen vambu nu 1 and 2 leh okkarnthu vittaen.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I chose 1.5

I believe in ACCEPTING the current trends, and moving along with it...... with enough values and regard for good things of past.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK mine is 1.5

Nothing scares me more than looking back and seeing that I am doing the same thing, thinking the same thoughts as I had say a year back. That I have not grown with age and not done new things are irritating.

All the same I would strongly prefer these pursuits to be guided by a good dose of reason.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Platinum Hubber Shakthiprabha.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think its better to have 1.5 as one choice.
    most would choose the same.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i choose both 1 and 2!
    actually more 2 i guess! but 1 is allright!
    2 is better we cant be depended on what and how the past was! ofcourse we need advise/guide and all, but its very important to live the way u feel is right!
    but one should be kept in mind" my freedom stops/ends where others freedom begins"(something like that, i just translated it from norwegian to english)
    so follow ur way as long as u doesnt hurt anyone!(i hurt my parents/relatives, but i dont have much options?! i believe one day they will understand me)