Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    only movie i've seen of this director is Thirupachi...even that, it was ok...good comedy though, as always in Vijay movies....

no other comments about Perarasu because i think he has notproven himself as Masala King yet....

anyway....best wishes for Perarasu and his movies...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Navin

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like how Perarasue handles sentiment. He doesn't make it appear corny like some directors. The way he handled the sentiments in second half of Sivakasi and Vijay-mallika sentiments in tirupachi was good.

Post Thanks / Like
    im sure Siva wont mind
    and stop ur meaningless point blank threats
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer
    Navin for the first time i am requesting you........this thread is for a fellow vijay fan named ntr......please dont spam here.......if u wanna spam .....go ahead and do........

Post Thanks / Like
    fine now get lost........
    im sure Siva wont mind
    Navin for the first time i am requesting you........this thread is for a fellow vijay fan named ntr......please dont spam here.......if u wanna spam .....go ahead and do........

Post Thanks / Like
    ur funny
    fine now get lost........
    im sure Siva wont mind

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perarasu in the thick of it
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, March 21, 2006]

You can't get anybody busier than director Perarasu in Kollywood these days. He is all set to release his next directorial venture Tirupathi starring Ajith.

Meanwhile, the director has committed to pen the screenplay and dialogues for a couple of movies including S J Suryah starrer Pandigai.

Buzz is that Perarasu, who pens lyrics for his movies, has accepted to write a song for Silambarasan's directorial venture Vallavan. The song 'Ammaadi Aatthaadi' features Silambarasan, Nayantra and Reema Sen. Set to tunes by Yuvanshankar Raja, the song is expected to rock the music-lovers.

Making hay when it is shining is Perarasu.

Meanwhile the Kollywood is full of rumors that Perarasu has fallen apart with Vijay and his next venture Murasu supposed to be directed by Perarasu's brother Muthuvadugu has been shelved.

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Technology has taken over creativity among contemporary music composer. Today, they give more thrust to technology rather than originality, says music director Bharadwaj.

These days Bharadwaj's mobile rings non-stop for congratulatory messages are pouring in from the industry men and music lovers. The reason being his musical score in Ajith- starrer Thirupathy (the audio was released just a few days ago) has straightaway become a chartbuster.

Relishing the experience of working with AVM in its diamond jubilee year, Bharadwaj says, 'I'm comfortable when I work for AVM. I enjoyed scoring music for the production house's earlier ventures Gemini and Anbae Anbae. The O Podu in Gemini won an identity for me. Both M Saravanan and M S Guhan are very encouraging and give me enough liberty which brings out the best in me'.

It's Bharadwaj's fourth movie with Ajith. The duo had been part of the movies including Kadhal Mannan, Amarkalam and Attagasam before and the songs hhaad become hits then.

'Director Perarasu has penned the lyrics himself and hence it was easy for me to team up with him and get what he wanted,' Bharadwaj says.

His favourite among the songs in the album are Thirupathy Vantha sung by Shankar Mahadevan and Keerai Vidaipom rendered by Pushpavanam Kuppusamy.

Asked whether he wants to follow any particular style in scoring music, he says, 'I always follow the film. I have no set pattern, I love to do every category of music. Music for the public is my motto'.

'My scores in Idhaya Thirudan could not reach the masses though many appreciated my work. The prime reason being the average outing the movie has had at the box office and also severe restrictions that prevented the songs from being screened in satellite channels'.

'All through my career I was fortunate to work with talented directors like Charan, Hari, Cheran, Sasi and now Perarasu', he adds.

On fast- paced songs and ghana songs making it big among the music lovers, Bharadwaj says, 'no doubt the demand for more fast songs places a hurdle before a music director's creativity. But as long as one renders songs that the masses appreciate, no once can complain'.

Bharadwaj is currently busy with movies such as Thiruttu Payale, Jambhavan, Chinna Kannan and a yet-to-be titled film to be directed by Charan.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast