Post Thanks / Like

Do Spirits talk?

I think they do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber anbu_kathir's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure thing, people. We talk, dont we? ....lol

As far as the ones without physical bodies are concerned, talking might be the last thing they would do for communication with their physical counterparts.... for words are the least dependable form of communication. It is however purely a matter of choice. I dont know whether you have heard of the working methods of " kudukudupandi " , the foretelling person.... These people generally get their knowledge from communications with the dead ( some form of Tantra i believe).

Love to all.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you mean the ouija board? It is a very interesting game! We hear people telling us of the orders/requests the dead conveyed to them in their dreams. But how authentic are both?
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes..there are some people called psychics. they talk to spirits.

they even help solve murder cases.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Do you mean the ouija board? It is a very interesting game! We hear people telling us of the orders/requests the dead conveyed to them in their dreams. But how authentic are both?
    I've played it a few times when I was young... But the spirits said I'll become a doctor... fortunately or unfortunately, I'm an auditor now... Few of my neighbours then were very interested in it & I used to join them... Later, when my dad came to know abt it, he was not very happy abt it & I had to stop it...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel
    yes..there are some people called psychics. they talk to spirits.

they even help solve murder cases.
    U mean the ones u find in the plangents (also called as seance if I rem. rite)....I had badly wnted to visit one of these places to talk to the spirit of my father soon after he passed away 1 yr ago.....but my mother declined!
    Incidentally, I rem. sum ppl. telling me (wen I was in +2) tat if u wrote down all the 26 alphabets in order & 1-10 (?) below tat on a sheet, & keep mentally calling out for the spirit by name (in ne language), sitting in candlelight, it wud actually materialise in front of u?!
    I didnt take it too seriously, was quite skeptical abt this.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    I've played it a few times when I was young... But the spirits said I'll become a doctor...
    How DID u see/hear the spirits??! U mean to say they actually like, materialised b4 u??

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a basic board with alphabetical letters. We place a coin on it & any one of the group puts the index finger on the coin, seriously invites any holy spirit wandering by to come and answer the questions. As the members speak out the questions, the finger on the coin moves from letter to letter coherently giving meaningful answers. I have seen an inverted glass tumbler instead of the coin used by my elders when I was a kid. Years ago there was a sensation about 'stove josiyam', a type of this ouija board game. This is purely for fun & thrill like the famous song "que sera que sera" wanting to know our future. But as Dev said it is not at all dependable. My hubby was told his wife's name will be Padma! Only the first letter has come true! Even that is childishly thrilling. Bt seances are more serious affairs, blind beliefs all the same!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    There is a basic board with alphabetical letters. We place a coin on it & any one of the group puts the index finger on the coin, seriously invites any holy spirit wandering by to come and answer the questions........
    Aah yes, I forgot abt the coin bit! Tks for refreshing my memory, PP ma'm!

But as Dev said it is not at all dependable. My hubby was told his wife's name will be Padma! Only the first letter has come true!
    Um...the 1st 2 letters (Pa) actually.....2 out of 10 correct! Maybe the spirit wasnt too good at vocabulary wen alive?

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast