Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nagarjuna's Sri Damadasu - A Classic

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nagarjuna Bags Rs. 9 Crores with 'Sree Ramadasu'!

Unofficial sources say that the remuneration of Chiranjeevi per film is Rs. 7 Crore.

Now Nagarjuna is almost surpassing him in this aspect. As per the unconfirmed sources it's learned that Nagarjuna took a remuneration of Rs. 3 crore for 'Sree Ramadasu' and also bagged Naizam distribution rights as rider. It's an estimation that Naizam collections would be somewhere between Rs. 5 Crore and Rs. 6 Crore if the tempo continues to be the same.

Thus Nag is going to bag around Rs. 8 to Rs. 9 Crore for 'Sree Ramadasu. Indeed, it's really a big deal that surpasses every Tollywood actor in recent time.

Well, Nag is making merry with the success he tastes. Even the distributors are happy counting currency and putting in their treasure.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nagarjuna's performance in sri ramadasu was quite good but i still feel NTR is always the king in such roles...when NTR played Krishna you can actually feel that this is how krishna looked like...such was his portrayal...desptie being a tamilian...i have watched NTR's movies and his portrayal of characters like Krishna has to be the best in India...nobody had such extravagance or eloquence in performing such a role...i infact remarked to my mum why Krishna doesnt come to our house after watching Karna when i was young.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    undoubtedly NTR is always best in Devotional roles but he failed in devoteee roles where as his archrival ANR succeed very well in Devotee roles

but in this generation Only Nag has attempted tese kind of roles and he succeded verywell.

still i cant imagine him in krishna role as you said

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The devotional film "Sri Ramadasu" starring Nagarjuna is drawing huge crowds in theatres across the state.

The top five Telugu films are:

1. "Sri Ramadasu" - Veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao shows how to hold the audiences with a gripping screenplay. M.M. Keeravani's music has enhanced the film's appeal manifold.

2. "Ranam" - Action hero Gopichand joins the big league with the film. Despite playing a light-hearted hero, in contrast to his intense roles, he has made the film a winner.

3. "Laxmi" - After comfortably crossing the 50-day mark, the film faces a challenge from new releases. Director Vinayak has made a contrived plot work at the box office.

4. "Ram" - Nitin's youth-oriented film has had a better opening than his previous releases. Hit pair Nitin and Genelia look good together. Besides entertaining the audience, director Shankar's film carries a message as well.

5. "Devadasu" - Filmmaker Y.V.S. Choudury's teenage romance is gradually improving its box-office performance. The film launched actress Illeana in a big way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12