Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PUJA AND ARTI

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OM JAI SHIVA OMKAARAA, PRABHU JAI SHIVA OMKAARAA
    BRAHMAA VISHNU SADAASHIVAA, ARDDHAANGII DHAARAA
    OM HARA HARA MAHAADEVAA...
    Glory to you, O Shiva! Glory to you, O Omkaara! May Brahma, Vishnu and the assembly of other gods, including the great Lord Shiva, relieve me of my afflictions!

EKAANANA CHATURAANANA PANCHANANA RAAJE
    HANSAANANA, GARURAASANA VRISHVAAHANA SAAJE
    OM HARA HARA MAHAADEVA...
    Being the Absolute, True being, Consciousness and Bliss, you play the roles of all the 3 gods- Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) As Vishnu you have but one face, as Brahma four and as Shiva five. They gladden the sight of all who behold them. As Brahma you prefer the back of the swan for your seat; as Vishnu you like to ensconce yourself on the back of Garuda (A large mythological eagle-like bird believed to be the vehicle of Lord Vishnu) and as Shiva to make the sacred bull your conveyance; all these stand ready. O Great Lord, pray rid me of my afflictions!

DO BHUJA, CHAARU CHATURBHUJA DASHABHUJA ATI SOHE
    TIINON RUUPA NIRAKHATE TRIBHUVANA JANA MOHE
    As Brahma, you possess two arms, as Vishnu four and as Shiva (Dashabaahu) ten, all of which look matchlessly lovely. No sooner do the inhabitants of the three spheres behold you than they are all enchanted. O great Lord Omkaara, pray rid me of my afflictions.

AKSAMAALA VANAMAALA MUNDAMAALA DHAARII
    CHANDANA MRIGAMADA SOHAI BHAALE SHASHIDHAARII
    You are, O great Lord Omkaara, wearing a garland of Rudraaksha, another of forest flowers the third of skulls; your forehead, glistening in the moonlight which it holds, is smeared with sandal paste and musk, Pray rid...

SHVETAAMBARA PIITAAMBARA BAAGHAMBARA ANGE
    BRAHMAADIKA SANAKAADIKA PRETAADIKA SANGE
    O great Lord Omkaara, your body is attired in white and yellow silken clothes and in tiger skin, while in your company are troops of goblins, gods like Brahma and divine seers like Sanaka. Pray rid...

KARA MADHYE KAMANDALU AU TRISHUULA DHAARII
    SUKHAKAARII DUKHAHAARII JAGAPAALANAKAARII
    O great Lord Omkaara, you hold a kamandalu (the mendicants water-jar) in one of your hands and in another a trident; you bring joy to all, destroy all distress and sustain the whole world. May you rid me of all my afflictions!

BRAHMAA VISHNU SADAASHIVA JAANATA AVIVEKAA
    PRANAVAAKSARA MEIN SHOBHITA YE TINONH EKAA
    The ignorant (unwise and stupid) know Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva as three individual gods, but they are all indistinguishably fused into a single mystic syllable ‘OM’. Pray rid me of my afflictions)

TRIGUNA SVAAMI KII JO KOII NARA GAVE
    KAHATA SHIVAANANDA SVAAMII MANA VAAMCHITA PHALA PAAVE
    Says Swami Shivananda: " He who recites this Arti to the Lord of the three gunas-sattva, rajas and tamas- attains fulfillment of his heart’s desire. O great lord Omkaara, may you rid me of my afflictions".
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thankyou so much
    NEHA

Post Thanks / Like
    Haarthi for Sri Maha Vishnu

OM JAYA JAGADIISHA HARE, SWAAMI JAYA JAGADIISHA HARE
    BHAKTA JANONH KE SANKATA, KSHANA MEIN DUURA KARE
    OM JAYA...
    Glory, glory to you, O Omkaara, the Supreme Lord of the worlds and destroyer of all afflictions! Glory to you, O Lord and Master of the universe! You deliver your devotees from distress in a single instant. Glory, glory...

JO DHYAAVE PHALA PAAVE, DUKHA BINASE MANA KAA
    SUKHA SAMPATI GHARA AAVE, KASHTA MITE TANA KAA
    OM JAYA..
    He who meditates on you reaps the fruit thereof, the fruit of your blessings and deliverance from all heart’s grief while happiness and wealth roll in into his house, and his body is cured of pain.

MAATA-PITAA TUMA MERE, SHARANA GAHUUN KISAKII
    TUMA BINA AURA NA DUUJAA, AASA KARUUN JISAKII
    OM JAYA...
    As I have only you for my parents, who else can be my refuge? Since I have none else in the world, in whom shall I repose trust?

TUMA PUURANA PARAMAATMAA, TUMA ANTARYAAMII
    PARABRAHMA PARAMESHVARA, TUMA SABA KE SVAAMI
    OM JAYA...
    You are the most perfect and supreme lord of all, the controller of our inmost beings, impersonal and attributeless Brahma and the supreme master of all.

TUMA KARUNAA KE SAAGAR, TUMA PAALAN KARTAA
    MAIN MUURAKH KHALA KAAMII, KRIPAA KARO BHARTAA
    OM JAYA...
    While you are the ocean of compassion and sustainer of all, I am dull-witted (stupid), wicked and lecherous. O my beloved Lord, be gracious unto me.

TUMA HO EKA AGOCHARA, SABA KE PRAANAPATI
    KISA VIDHA MILUUN DAYAAMAY, TUMAKO MAIN KUMATI
    OM JAYA...
    You are one and imperceptible by the senses (unattainable); you are also the lord of all the vital forces in the world ( the beloved master of every being). Can I, a wicked one, face you who are so exceedingly kind?

DIINA BANDHU DUKHAHARTAA, TUMA RAKSAKA MERE
    APANE HATHA UTHAAO, DVAARA PARAA TERE
    OM JAYA...
    You are, O Lord of compassion (helper of the destitute) and destroyer of pain, my only protector; I am lying (forsaken) at your door; come and lift me up with your own hands.

VISHAYA VIKAARA MITAAO, PAAPA HARO DEVAA
    SHRADDHAA BHAKTI BADAAO, SANTAN KII SEVAA
    OM JAYA...
    Extirpate, O Lord, the defilements of my senses (my sensuality) and all my transgressions, so that my faith in and devotion to you keep on growing and I am able to serve the saints.

TANA MANA DHANA JO KUCHA HAI, SABA HII HAI TERAA
    TERAA TUJHAKO ARPAN, KYAA LAAGE MERAA
    OM JAYA...
    Whatever I have, O lord, body, intellect and wealth, is all yours. All this of which you are the owner is dedicated to you. What do I lose if I return what is not mine (or by surrendering the gifts you have given me) ?
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Arthi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bingle.. am waiting for this only

girls can also recite right?
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Infact swami slogam solrathukku yaarukkumae thadai illai ...
    I guess Gayathri mantra is not veda pata for Girls ... adhu onnu appuram vedas la sila vishayangaL....

It is being previously defined what to do n what not to do !

Do u know anything about SadaCaram ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    Infact swami slogam solrathukku yaarukkumae thadai illai ...
    I guess Gayathri mantra is not veda pata for Girls ... adhu onnu appuram vedas la sila vishayangaL....

It is being previously defined what to do n what not to do !

Do u know anything about SadaCaram ?
    not getting what is this?
    Sarva dharman parithyajya mamekam sharanam vraja, aham thva sarvapapebhyo mokshayishyami ma suchaha

Post Thanks / Like
    SadaCaram - sada-100 Caram- Aachaaram

Nam arindhu kolla vendiya 100 aacharamaana vizhayangal ... infact it is more than 100, still tis termed as SadaCaram !

Nambaloda daily activities yeppadi irukkanam, what are we supposed to do, what we shld not do ! all these are given in SadaCaram

Post Thanks / Like
    nope... do u have a softcopy of this
    Wld like to know

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have a soft copy

Post Thanks / Like
    But i shall tell u things given in that .... probably in a seperate thread ... wat do u say ... will that be ok
    ? or what do we do ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast