Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: THE ARIYAN QUESTION

Senior Member Regular Hubber Eelavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kumari Kandam existed really !!

Listen my theory.

In a very ancient time, a continent in South of India , connected from East-Africa to Australia had existed !

If you analyse the ground in Australia, East-Africa, South India and Sri lanka, it will reveal that it is composed with the same minerals in equals quantities, it's so the same ground !!!

It's another proof that there existed a continent which joined Africa to Australia.

And so it too can explain why East Africans , South Indians and aborigines of Autralia have very close DNA !!!

I think at the start there existed only one family, but with the rise of the ocean's level, this family began to be separate and so the differenciation began...

FSG,

Aryans are dravidians, and dravidians are aryans.... So there is no need of this stupid division.

Another fact, Nordic languages like Celtic have a very close relation with the 'Dravidian' languages......

How is possible ???

My theory is that after the flood that touched Kumari Kandam, many conquered the Europe between -12'000 to -10000 B.C...

And so in fact Europeans are in reality South Indians...
    There is less difference between the form of the face of a south Indian and an European than between by example a Chinese and an European or an African and an European...

In fact, South Indians 'dark' color is due uniquey to the climate.
    But if these Indians go in the North, in few generations they will come more 'white', it's certain and provable. Look how many Tamil children in Europe or USA are more 'white' than their parents.

The color is uniquely due to the climate.

European's root can be in Kumari Kandam after my long reflexion...

http://www.datanumeric.com/dravidian/index.html

Visit this web site please.
    Admire God through your life.

The creator is the creation himself..

http://vedamu.org/Mathematics/vedicmathematics.asp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber srivatsan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelavar
    Kumari Kandam existed really !!

Listen my theory.

In a very ancient time, a continent in South of India , connected from East-Africa to Australia had existed !

If you analyse the ground in Australia, East-Africa, South India and Sri lanka, it will reveal that it is composed with the same minerals in equals quantities, it's so the same ground !!!

It's another proof that there existed a continent which joined Africa to Australia.

And so it too can explain why East Africans , South Indians and aborigines of Autralia have very close DNA !!!

I think at the start they existed only one family, but with the rise of the ocean's level, this family began to be separate and so the differenciation began...

FSG,

Aryans are dravidians, and dravidians are aryans.... So there is no need of this stupid division.

Another fact, Nordic languages like Celtic have a very close relation with the 'Dravidian' languages......

How is possible ???

My theory is that after the flood that touched Kumari Kandam, many conquered the Europe between -12'000 to -10000 B.C...

And so in fact Europeans are in reality South Indians...
    There is less difference between the form of the face of a south Indian and an European than between by example a Chinese and an European or an African and an European...

In fact, South Indians 'dark' color is due uniquey to the climate.
    But if these Indians go in the North, in few generations they will come more 'white', it's certain and provable. Look how many Tamil children in Europe or USA are more 'white' than their parents.

The color is uniquely due to the climate.

European's root can be in Kumari Kandam after my long reflexion...

http://www.datanumeric.com/dravidian/index.html

Visit this web site please.
    I have strong reason to belive this words of Elavar....if you see East Africans (whom I am seeing Daily), most pf them will resemble like the faces we can easily see in Thuticorin or Madurai....
    DHARMO RAKSHATHI RAKSHITHA:

A typical Indian Cultural forum! www.samskruthi.org

Senior Member Senior Hubber dsath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which country excatly in East Africa are you talking about?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ethiopians by example.

Anciant Greeks said that they confused Ethiopians with South-Indians because they have the same face !

It's very true.

Even if you look aborigines of Australia, they look like South-Indians !

How is it possible if Kumari Kandam never existed ??

Post Thanks / Like
    I accept that Ethiopians,South Indian and Austrialian Aboriginals all are related. As dicussed alreay in various threads, its been proved by Specner Wells's genetic research. You could also include some Middle Eastern tribes and also some tribes in the Indonesian archipelago to the list.
    I am more inclined in accepting that the ancients had sea faring techniques rather than the Kumari Kandam hypothesis.
    The Indus civilization people had trade links with the Mesopotatians which is impossible with some kind of advanced sea faring strenghts. Also there must be some sort of link between the people of Easter Island and Harrapans as there are some symbols shared by both the scripts.
    I think it would be too rash to conclude that Gujarat and Easter Island were once connected. But a more appropriate conclusion would be that they were able to travel distance thru land and water by both parties.
    When animals and birds are able to migrate huge distances why can't Humans?

Post Thanks / Like
    dsath,

South-Indians were good sailors, and they built the strongest and biggest boats in the antiquity and the medival times.

Do you want to know a secret ??

Why do you think that british won Waterloo war against French and Spanish ?

Their ships were built in South-India !!!

http://indiannavy.nic.in/history.htm

Quotation:
    "Despite the eclipse of Indian kingdoms with the advent of western domination, Indian shipbuilders continued to hold their own well into the nineteenth century. Ships displacing 800 to 1000 tons were built of teak at Daman and were superior to their British counterparts both in design and durability. This so agitated British shipbuilders on the River Thames that they protested against the use of Indian-built ships to carry trade from England. Consequently active measures were adopted to cripple the Indian industry. Nevertheless, many Indian ships were inducted into the Royal Navy, such as HMS Hindostan in 1795, the frigate Cornwallis in 1800, HMS Camel in 1806 and HMS Ceylon in 1808. HMS Asia carried the flag of Admiral Codrington at the Battle of Navarino in 1827 — the last major sea battle to be fought entirely under sail.

Two Indian-built ships witnessed history in the making: the Treaty of Nanking, ceding Hong Kong to the British, was signed on board HMS Cornwallis in 1842, whilst the national anthem of the United States of America, "The Star Spangled Banner," was composed by Francis Key on board HMS Minden when the British ships were at war and attempting to reduce Fort McHenry in Baltimore, Maryland.

Numerous other ships were also constructed, the most famous being HMS Trincomalee, which was launched on 19 October 1817, carrying 46 guns and displacing 1065 tons. This ship was later renamed Foudroyant, and is reputed to be the oldest ship afloat built in India.

The Bombay Dock was completed in July 1735 and is in use even today. The period of 4000 years between Lothal and Bombay Dock, therefore, offers tangible evidence of the seafaring skills the nation possessed in the days of sail. Thus, in the early seventeenth century, when British naval ships came to India, they discovered the existence of considerable shipbuilding and repair skills, and a seafaring people—an ideal combination for supporting a fighting force."

http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Se...ient_India.htm
    ANOTHER WELL DOCUMENTED PAGE.

Senior Member Regular Hubber srivatsan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dsath
    Which country excatly in East Africa are you talking about?
    Ethiopiam Uganda Tanzania, Jamiaca, Chad and some part of southern Egyptians too.....
    You can see the same similarity in native people from Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Domincan Republic and Coloumbia....
    DHARMO RAKSHATHI RAKSHITHA:

A typical Indian Cultural forum! www.samskruthi.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelavar
    dsath,

South-Indians were good sailors, and they built the strongest and biggest boats in the antiquity and the medival times.

Excatly my point. I have read that the New Zealand natives have a helmet with Tamil script dating back to 1110 AD. I think it was a Chola ship that went to New Zealand.

And this is the reason that i do not subscribe to the Kumari Kandam myth. May be a sizeable portion of land was lost, but India extending all the way to Australia in times of human civilization is a bit far fletched. May be it did when there was only bacteria around, but then there was only one big continent back then.

Post Thanks / Like
    dsath,

Even in South America, they found that Indians had maritime connection with Mayas.

There is a theory which say that Indians of India conquered South America many times ago...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the hindu Website removed that message. The above is from hindustan times. In Hindustan times also it is removed.

http://www.microbiol.unimelb.edu.au/...DivUpdate1.doc

another site

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/archeol...es_of_2003.htm

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast