View Poll Results: Can the Exemplary Humans be INVARIABLY HAPPY ...Even in the Present days?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, RADICALLY ...By INTEGRITY and Practical Life-Codes

5 55.56%
  • YES, But PARTIALLY ...By INTEGRITY and Practical Life-Codes

2 22.22%
  • NO...Only the Hypocrytes and Cheats can be Happy

2 22.22%
  • NO...Only UNPRINCIPLED Blind-Follower of the Flock can be Happy.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAPPY Always.! All Ways... Learnt by PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

HAPPY Always.! All Ways... Learnt by PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.!

How to keep HAPPY ALWAYS in Life?... Learnt by Experience !!!

By means of LIFE-EXPERIENCE... What have you learnt.. to categorically answer this Typical Question?...

... As RUDIMENTARY LIFE-DEMAND ... the Points to be inculcated right from Childhood...

The BASIC-FACTORS, PRINCIPLES, CODE OF PRACTICE.... Necessary and Apt.... in the present-day Life... ...

...APPLICABLE for India.... OR / AND .... Overseas...

As you may STIPULATE, GUIDE and ADVISE Your Children... Relatives, Friends and Well-wishers.... towards their Future-interests.

Let us Discuss... ANALYTICALLY.... Based on YOUR own experiences...

... as well as OBSERVED from others Life-Experiences too....

Since You LEARNT and Self-convinced FOR YOUR BEST ADVANTAGE... towards your Present and Future-Life.???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Sudhaama,
    U'll forgive me for showing my cynical side, but personally I think this poll/qsn. posed here is practically unanswerable in todays scenario!
    I'm still searching for an answer to the same qsn. as u posed & my gen. doesnt happen to hav it at all, altho they r illusioned to think tat they do! I doubt if ne of the near future gens. cud answer this qsn. too.....sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Searching for HAPPINESS.Oh! Happiness! Where are You?

quote:"Lambretta"

//Mr. Sudhaama, U'll forgive me for showing my cynical side, but personally I think this poll/qsn. posed here is practically unanswerable in todays sc enario!//

Haha!! ...UNANSWERABLE??? ...despite four Optimum Options... including two Negative-alternatives.!!!...

I hope you might have at least GUESSED ... why I have initiated this Thread of Common-interest... of Global concern....especially in the Modern trend of East-West fast mix-up....

...BACKED BY BLIND-FOLLOWING or Sheep-attitude...WITHOUT USING ONES OWN WISDOM ... towards Self-interest.

//I doubt if ne of the near future gens. cud answer this qsn. too.....sorry! ://

Please Note... already FOUR PERSONS COULD RESPOND so far, to the Poll-Question...And I am One of them.....Why Not You too?

Many many persons of the contemporary days .... are ...

...NO DOUBT ...SEARCHING like you....Wherefrom HAPPINESS comes???...!!!

My dear Brethren... HAPPINESS IS WITHIN YOU.... NOT OUTSIDE... Vast-experience has categorically taught me so.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Braandan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just be yourself, instead of tyring to be something or somebody else. (This concept is totally opposite to the so-called "success-oriented", "motivated" world-view). Then you can be permanently Happy as Happiness is your very nature.

Post Thanks / Like
    FOUR Categories of HAPPY PERSONS!

On practical observation, we can find four types of People,... who are either the Mostly happy or Appear to be Happy conspicuously amongst the Society...wherever they are.

Those 4 types of Persons only have been categoriesd under the Poll-Question above.

Will my friends...especially the Youth.... NARRATE THEIR EXPERIENCES...with such types of Distinguished persons...

..and further speak out their Conclusive- thoughts and Impression on Practical-Life of contemporary days?

I will follow you all....as the last in the Queue.

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Sudhamma, what can I say.

I always wished for a society where you get what you have earned while you maintain moral values.

Unfortunately, we live here in a society where those who get, are those who are outgoing - attend social gatherings whether its to do with the educational establishments or work. The heads would even say, the ones who get promoted are the ones. I used to believe this until recent years I started to question this in relation to competence, hard work and other such measures. I realized it's all about networking and who knows you and the hard working, competent, dedicated people, are short changed. Another woman (I lived with from India last year), observed and felt the same. She said she couldn't be bothered though, cause her family comes - she didn't mind settling for the mediocre position at work while she watched the behavior of whites to get up there.

So I would say, while we have inner happiness based on INTEGRITY and Practical Life-Codes, we have to cope with being looked down on when we don't suppress these for recognized positions in the wider social sphere. As we know, there are people who only care about what your social position is, not how you got there. In effect, they worship the Hypocrites and Cheats. But I really believe that such Hypocrites and Cheats only have short time happiness. It eventually catches up with them. So an UNPRINCIPLED HUMAN can be HAPPY, but only for a little while. They excel (whether it's position, money or other gains)for a while but if you watch them long enough, you see how they fall. As a result of this, we have innocent people starting to be hypocrites and cheats. So in effect, who really should we regard as the
    Hypocrites and Cheats.

Shyam,

I can see how pessimistic you are. I feel that way too and while I look forward to the balance (of rewards and morality) in the future of a developing country like India. I am afraid that there are concerns that in years to come, it may end up with the same reality as here and similar countries which are the breeding grounds of this problem. At least this is how I see it for now. Don't know if this is one of the sad outcomes of a developed nation - people just start getting this way once they have reached a certain level of development.

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    And Sudhamma,

I have to agree with you, that happiness comes from within. I am speaking not only from experience, but from what my spiritual master said only about a month and half ago (and probably he said this numerous times before and after) to us all. "Happiness comes from within, if you think you will find happiness out there, you are looking for trouble and wasting time".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodsense

... So an UNPRINCIPLED HUMAN can be HAPPY, but only for a little while. They excel (whether it's position, money or other gains)for a while but if you watch them long enough, you see how they fall. As a result of this, we have innocent people starting to be hypocrites and cheats. So in effect, who really should we regard as the
    Hypocrites and Cheats....
    I have a lot to say on every part of your well-said statements on the whole....

I will reply part by part in course of time linking with others parallel views

And for the present I must clarify.... rather to be MORE PRECISE on the last category of the Poll-question....

...I should highlight their HIDDEN-SIDE Principle... of those UNPRINCIPLED Persons...

While their Principle is to be Unprincipled.... their only principle is to... BLINDLY FOLLOW THE POPULAR-MASS of the Society...

...without switching-over to In-Humanism... thus contradictory to the 3rd Group, the Wicked-Cheats... the Unethical Inhumans.

...Rather we find the Unprincipled 4th Group as QUITE EMPATHETIC... Imagining themselves in the other persons shoes...

....but BLINDLY follow the flock of sheep...whom they consider as Human at that moment of decision....

They ofen change sides time to time... so to say they are the Typical Opportunists.

This contingent is the most flexible and highly erratic section of the Society...easily gullible for the machinations of the wicked as their tool.

But mostly these easy-going people.... if wise... used to escape untrapped...

..by means of their Contra-distinctory attitude with the other section, the Hypocrytic Wicked-Cheaters.

Post Thanks / Like
    ...Typical UNPRINCIPLED, EASY-GOING...!!!

From the below-mentioned Episode...under the Heading in another Thread:- k-NO-w GOD.!!!

...Innocent was punished?..God's Cruelty...?...

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...=424647#424647

...we can IDENTIFY the two different groups of people ... the Wicked-Cheats under the 3rd Group.... and the Unprincipled Easy-going, under the 4th Group.

Both these groups EXPLOITED AND GAINED maximum opportunistic advantage of Happiness and Earnings by colluding with the Auto-Shankar, the Main Heroic- Criminal...but?

Here we can easily discern and pinpoint the reaction of the 4th Group, the Unprincipled... They were the majority lot, who enjoyed as Beneficiaries of the Generosity of Shankar, the Direct Criminal

..But when the case turned miserably against their Yester-Hero...these Unprincipled became the Approvers... even telling lies against their earlier Hero...

Since their subsequent Hero became the Government..due to their UPPER-HAND then... they changed sides just in a trice....blindly following the flock

That is the Typical-Quality of the UNPRINCIPLED .... EASY-GOING section of the Society....

...AS THEIR BEST MEANS FOR HAPPINESS.

Post Thanks / Like
    .WANT TO BE HAPPY.? ... First Point..

...Keep off UNPRINCIPLED Persons, the DANGEROUS

When somebody is quite well-off in the Society... mostly the first person to approach him...used to be the UNPRINCIPLED PERSON..posing..

..as if he is the most Loyal and Obedient servant / Well-wisher Friend / Selfless Relative ...offering Sacrifice.

How to identify him / her?

"Athi-Bhavyam Dhoortha-Lakshanam" is the Proverb in Sanskrit ...

..which means... One who exhibits ABNORMAL OBEDIENCE/ OVERSHOW OF GOODNESS.. towards the Sought-after person/Master,...

... DHOORTHA-LAKSHANAM = Characteristics of the Typical WRETCHED person / LOW-CALIBRED / UNWORTHY CHEAP ELEMENT of Society....

Such Over-Showy persons are UNPRINCIPLED AND UNPREDICTABLE .... even by themselves..

... and so TO BE AVOIDED and KEPT OFF... Because these are the People who are VULNERABLE..as well as easily GULLIBLE...

... to function as the tools of our Enemies and Competitors... BECOMING TRAITORS suddenly at any moment of crisis.

Rather the same persons posing Unusual mode of Loyalty ...used to be Opportunistic..

...by CHANGING SIDES EASILY... AS UTTER ANTAGONIST....Killing our Happiness.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast