Thread: Aryan Invasion Theory:

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Aryan Invasion Theory:

The most stupid theory, the world ever has beleived, after Geocentric theory, is this so called Aryan Invasion Theory, which was proposed by Max Mueller, a German, in the mid of 19th century.

This theory has helped British a lot for ruling Bharath for more than 6 decades and after that helping, filthy people like, E.V. Ramaswamy, M. Karunanidhi etc., This theory was opposed hard by very few and supported by many, for reasons known to God!

This theory, is being set aside by Historians,as there has been no archelogical proofs that supports this theory, since its inception. Before we see the biological proofs and other such proofs that throws this Aryan Invasion theory in to dustbin, let us use our own 6th sence, to rate this theory....

I request the learned scholars of this forum, to kindly, express your noble views, about this theory!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aryan Invasion Theory:

Quote Originally Posted by srivatsanvr
    The most stupid theory, the world ever has beleived, after Geocentric theory is this so called Aryan Invasion Theory, which was proposed by Max Mueller in the mid of 19th century.

This theory has helped British a lot for ruling Bharath for more than 6 decades and after that helping, filthy people like, E.V. Ramaswamy, M. Karunanidhi etc., This theory was opposed hard by very few and supported by many, for reasons known to God!

This theory, is being set aside by Historians,as there has been no archelogical proofs that supports this theory, since its inception. Before we see the biological proofs and other such proofs that throws this Aryan Invasion theory in to dustbin, let us use our own 6th sence, to rate this theory....

I request the learned scholars of this forum, to kindly, express your noble views, about this theory!

lil sensitive topic i feel !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    May be a sensitive topic. But if we dont discuss, about sucj topics, then we will never get enlightened about the truth! We will accept, whatever that comes after a meaningful discussion!....
    But scinence, has its own say about this theory, before that we will see what human sence has to say about this!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Nineteenth century was the era of Europeans imperialism. Many Europeans did in fact believe that they belonged to a superior race and that their religion, Christianity, was a superior religion and all other religions were barbaric, particularly a religion like Hinduism which uses many idols. The Europeans felt that it was their duty to convert non-Christians, sometimes even if it required intimidation, force or bribery.

Whats ur say about this ?
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just came across a study on the Aryan Invasion Theory as a HOAX !

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_histor...aryan_toi.html

Pool in views !

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Bingleguy!

Thanks for this links. We will use them later...now we will manually discuss, various aspects of this theory, and without going to any article, by just regerring the Puranas and Ithihasas we know, we will accredit this theory, atleast till first 50 posts!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    I just came across a study on the Aryan Invasion Theory as a HOAX !

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_histor...aryan_toi.html

Pool in views !
    I came across a similar write-up from the old hub by one of our own hubbers, Surya ....
    I'm afraid the link to tat page is no longer valid tho!

Nevertheless I'm sure he'd hav a lot to say on this once he's back from his holiday in India......!

Post Thanks / Like
    Moderator Note: It will help if all Hubbers wishing to participate in this forum read the Do's and Donts of this section first.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...=137880#137880

Clearly states that all discussions on the Aryan Invasion Theory are out.

This thread is locked.
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!