Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tamil Vs Sanskrit

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Dejond (@ 163.*) on: Wed Nov 10 04:42:41 EST 2004

Dear Indian brothers. I have only recently found this site and I find it enchanting that there is ittellectual debate/discussion/communication that is partaked of on this site.

I however should also state that after reading quiet a few history reviews I have one great, perhaps not so intelligent question to ask. We ask questions about our pride of language but we don't publish books that we can send to international borders to emancipate (culturally) our displaced brothers (exported labour/business people) whome roam the corners of the earth without the light of heritage to show them the way.

I press forward in my investigation as to: "who am I"; "what am I"; and "what can I be". I am South African "INDIAN" who forges forward trying to find inner peace with the fact that my grandfather is supposedly the beginning of my family tree?

I come from a family of four + two Gods: my mother and father. They have tried to educate us in the ways of religion (tamil)however in South Africa we did not/could not have the pleasure of having classes for tamil in our schools. Respect to our religious scolars that tried to give classes in temples and the alike but, with the real life issues like cleaning/ and the house chores, home work and studies (my father, like his father was adamant that education is ultimately freedom finanacial/intellectual/or otherwise)our indian heritage had to, like so many other indian aspects, take the back seat.

I think my Appa in his wisdom felt that when we had this freedom (of which he had non) we could/perhaps with Gods blessing persue our heritage. In my emmediate family we all have atleats two degrees each to our names (honours and masters as well). So my Appa's gamble paid off. All members of our emediate family are in their own way persueing heritage/spirituality in their own way. I suppose I rather go head on as I am the youngest of them all and admitedly have been shelterred by them.

But just to end my initial statement, I embreace all that open the channels for a international unity of Indians.

D K Chetty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Nedunchezhiyan (@ cach*) on: Mon Nov 22 00:45:57 EST 2004

//But just to end my initial statement, I embreace all that open the channels for a international unity of Indians.//

D K Chetty I do not wish to confuse you or shatter your view. India is not like what you may think or know as. Thamizhans form 6% or so of the total Indian Population and if you should know 40% of the Members of the Parliments of India are hindis. The Hindi language have an 'official' status that put it in front of many other languages. Thamizhars who inhabit the state of Thamizh Nadu under the so called Indian Union as of now lack the power to educate their roots in foreign nations.

Post Thanks / Like

Nedunchezhiyan (@ cach*) on: Mon Nov 22 00:48:45 EST 2004

Although recently India has announced Thamizh to be a classical langauge...a long time after the World has made that announcement! The Government of India will not spend the same amount of money that it spend on promoting Sanskirit inside and outside on Thamizh language! Why? Because Thamizhans lack the power. You may have been taught to be an Indian. Of course considering the fact that the British had coined all nations under one union and named it as Indian Union and gave the power to the hindis when they left. Try to seek the truth. Go to Thamizh Nadu and read Thamizh books or try reading English books regarding Thamizhars and Thamizh.

Do not trust what they tell you in Thamizh Temples...not all true considering the fact that the 'brahmins' control the Temples, lot of things are in a confused state for many ppl because Thamizhars can't seem to make things clear being under foreigners influence....and enslaved to 'unions' which dissapoint them.

Post Thanks / Like

Tamil (@ txin*) on: Wed Nov 24 15:20:35 EST 2004

Nedunchezhiyan - MotherFuuucker Do u know the literacy rate of Tamil Nadu and the Hindi people ... Do u know how many visit overseas for studies and working abroad ...

MotherFuuucker think before u speak ... U r speaking as if u have taken a survey ... All were slaves man under the British ? and Majoriy of Hindi guys don't know speaking proper English come here and see U bastaaarddd how Hindi guys speak English !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nedunchezhiyan (@ cach*) on: Wed Nov 24 20:52:40 EST 2004

//Do u know the literacy rate of Tamil Nadu//
    Literacy rate? Do you know the quality of life Thamizhans have in Thamizh Nadu? Do you know what the heck Thamizhans call themselves as '(H)Indians?' Do you know how much money is being looted and ripped off of Thamizh Nadu to Hindi lands?

//All were slaves man under the British ? and Majoriy of Hindi guys don't know speaking proper English come here and see U bastaaarddd how Hindi guys speak English !!! //
    Really? The majority of Thamizhans can't speak proper Thamizh. Go learn Thamizh first. People like you are the fools who keep praising English and being enslaved in Thamizh soil even after British left. Learn to respect your mother tonghue before you speak another word. Thamizh language lack the respect even in Thamizh Nadu, don't talk as if Thamizh Nadu is better than Hindi states or something. A Thamizhan wouldn't want Thamizh Nadu to be a state of so called (H)Indian Union.

Post Thanks / Like

Nedunchezhiyan (@ cach*) on: Wed Nov 24 20:54:00 EST 2004

//Do u know the literacy rate of Tamil Nadu//
    Literacy rate? Do you know the quality of life Thamizhans have in Thamizh Nadu? Do you know what the heck Thamizhans call themselves as '(H)Indians?' Do you know how much money is being looted and ripped off of Thamizh Nadu to Hindi lands?

//All were slaves man under the British ? and Majoriy of Hindi guys don't know speaking proper English come here and see U bastaaarddd how Hindi guys speak English !!! //
    Really? The majority of Thamizhans can't speak proper Thamizh. Go learn Thamizh first. People like you are the fools who keep praising English and being enslaved in Thamizh soil even after British left. Learn to respect your mother tonghue before you speak another word. Thamizh language lack the respect even in Thamizh Nadu, don't talk as if Thamizh Nadu is better than Hindi states or something. A Thamizhan wouldn't want Thamizh Nadu to be a state of so called (H)Indian Union.

Post Thanks / Like

selva (@ 61.2*) on: Fri Dec 10 12:59:20 EST 2004

A newly constructed website, where you can buy Tamil books online

www.udumalai.com

<a name="last"></a>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123