Thread: download hindi movies

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

download hindi movies

hi there everyone , got a good news for you all , there is a site where you can download indian movies for free but you will have to work on it , ofcourse nothing can be done easily but here there is nothing to do just post minimum number of mesages and get access from admin to the server and jackpot you may get to bollywood section , foll are the rules of that site which pls go thru :-

The Rules And The Rugulation Of Terrific Teens Forum

.::UPDATES::.

IF YOU DONT HAVE 10 POSTS YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE USERGROUP AND YOU WILL HAvE TO RE-APPLY WHEN YOU GET 10 POSTS

its the necessity of any forum that u will visit... and most forums will give you permission when u have like 15, 20, 50 or 100 posts... how does that sound?? i think i am giving u guys a fair chance by starting with one post only but now i am making it 10 posts and after a couple of weeks may be 20,, the idea is i dont want u to spam and post useless crap in just one day instead take ur time and post good stuff over time... so just dont come here to downlaod stuff becuase this forum is meant for users to interact with other users and get useful information on differnt issues,, (if the topic u want to talk is not available start a new one or request one section to be opened for it)

SO NO DOWNLOADS WITHOUT POSTING MESSAGES!!!

• Do Not Post Any Other Forum's Links in here.
    • If You Post In The Wrong Section, Post Will Be Moved/Deleted.
    • Do Not HotLink Terrific Teens Links To Any Other Site (Will Be Banned Forever)
    • Do Not Send Any Private Message To Anyone About Advertisment.
    • If the user complaints at receiving such private msg (PM) the sender will be banned forever.
    • All Members Will Recieve An E-Mail From The Admin About The Latest Updates and changes.
    • Do Not Use Any Bad Words And Bad Comments or Argue With Any Members.
    • Do Not Put Your Site Address Or Banner In Your Signature. (It Will Be Deleted By Admin)

We Hope You Guys Will Understand And Follow The Rules And The Regulation. And Thank You For Your Co-Operation.

Thank You
    TerrificTeens Team

and the site is : < deleted >, enjoy , guys most important of all for this site to be open and keep going you will have to click on adds , coz if you dont then ofcourse no one will take out money from their pocket to let us download hindi movies ,this is a upcoming site and our clicks to the adds atleast 5 times a day may help them get a better server and give us better service , cmonn guys we are not so lazy that we cant click on the adds, are you ?
    rgds hiitesh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: download hindi movies

Quote Originally Posted by hiitesh
    • Do Not Post Any Other Forum's Links in here.
    I guess that it is okay if it is the other way round!!!!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess so too

yeah i guess so too , but there is a section where you can ask questions , and thats what i did here first , i first asked permission from admin and then proceeded informing you all
    rgds hiitesh

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to inform you that such downloads are copyright infringements, and its against our regulations to encourage it.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!